Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Going To Ladipo Tomorrow - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Going To Ladipo Tomorrow (3680 Views)

Nigerians In Shock As Us-based Man Shares Photos Of ”ladipo Market” In America / As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / The Other Side Of Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Oracleee: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Worldwyde:
Oga rest, you are toxic.

When it's evident you are the toxic one. You called gazzuzz a their because he told you he can't be of help, still shot yourself on the foot before that was dude decipher your words, now the next best thing after slice bread in your armoury is calling me toxic. You are really the clown gazzuzz likened you too.

Hope the car is waxing strong.

4 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by buygala(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Worldwyde:
How can it not be toks. Do they sell toks engine with injector mouth,for thatt exact type of engine. Pls
Go back home,shut ypur doors,windows ,telly,lights and sleep. You know nothing about tokunbo engine ,neither have u gone there physically to get yourself one..

As your own Toks engine no dey come with injector mouth, why you no replace am with the injector mouth from that your old engine wey you wan sell 160k?

2 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sold it,besides that one blew a long time ago. Check jiji for gs 2jzge engine,igbo are crooks. The will remove the injector mouth and sell it seperate. I've not driven more than 2 weeks,got drunk and parked inside a mini gutter at home. So I abandoned it and travelled home.. when I'm back,heads will roll.
buygala:

As your own Toks engine no dey come with injector mouth, why you no replace am with the injector mouth from that your old engine wey you wan sell 160k?
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by TheBTCinvestor: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Worldwyde:
Sold it,besides that one blew a long time ago. Check jiji for gs 2jzge engine,igbo are crooks. The will remove the injector mouth and sell it seperate. I've not driven more than 2 weeks,got drunk and parked inside a mini gutter at home. So I abandoned it and travelled home.. when I'm back,heads will roll.

You're mad..why would u say igbos are crooks...u must be an slowpoke..RIP In advance

2 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ok
TheBTCinvestor:

You're mad..why would u say igbos are crooks...u must be an slowpoke..RIP In advance
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Oracleee: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Worldwyde:

Talking of head. You mean your neighbours?

1 Like

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by chukel(m): 6:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Worldwyde:
una sure say this bros normal?

2 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by buygala(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Worldwyde:

@ bolded

Igbos are crooks, but na you wan sell condemn engine for 160k grin

Mio rope ewa OK sir.. Walai

2 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Avoid my thread you toxic nimcompoo. Did u give me money to buy engine. Idiot
buygala:

@ bolded

Igbos are crooks, but na you wan sell condemn engine for 160k grin

Mio rope ewa OK sir.. Walai

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by buygala(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Worldwyde:
Avoid my thread you toxic nimcompoo. Did u give me money to buy engine. Idiot

grin..

And I have not even called you a thief emeritus . An appellation you very much deserve cheesy

1 Like

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
My engine is working fine,engine oil still goldish brown,gear oil guaged. After mounting back my manual compressor,the engine moves tho my r drops to 1000 at idle ...the injector mouth sold to me seems to have some fault,acceleration is medium. Seller has told me to send down the injector and get a replacement. Plus I'm getting rid of the manual compressor..

1 Like

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Blackbishop(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Worldwyde:
My engine is working fine,engine oil still goldish brown,gear oil guaged. After mounting back my manual compressor,the engine moves tho my r drops to 1000 at idle ...the injector mouth sold to me seems to have some fault,acceleration is medium. Seller has told me to send down the injector and get a replacement. Plus I'm getting rid of the manual compressor..

Nice job man....
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
I'd be going to my mechanic by Saturday to mount my auto compressor and change shocks. Seems my panger back shocks are bad and the reworked shocks I got in September have packed up. No oil leakage at front ,?but I hear some metal noise at front and when I jam imperfect roads,the car shakes. So I guess the front two shocks are not returning while the driver back tyre I saw oil leakage and dirt gathered at the top of shhocks rod.my engine is firing well,but once I on AC rpm drops from 1100 to 900/1000?. No stalling ,??no vibrations but poor gas mileage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please / Audi A6 V8 Allroad Quattro Wagon Air Suspension / Pls I Need Advice: Car Vibrates At Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.