Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Bintinlaye Sympathizes With Ijagbo Over Death Of Monarch, Oba Fagbemi Obebe II - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bintinlaye Sympathizes With Ijagbo Over Death Of Monarch, Oba Fagbemi Obebe II (204 Views)

Popular Land-grabber And Ogun Monarch, Oba Kazeem Salami Defies Lagos Laws / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Salah Day Disaster : S O S Sympathizes With Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bintinlaye Sympathizes With Ijagbo Over Death Of Monarch, Oba Fagbemi Obebe II by Jimsonjaat96(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Bintinlaye Sympathizes With Ijagbo Over Death Of Monarch, Oba Fagbemi Obebe II

A chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party in Kwara State, Honourable Marooph Bukoye Bintinlaye has expressed his deepest condolence to all the indigenes and non-indigenes of Ijagbo in Oyun local government areas over the death of the monarch, Onijagbo of Ijagbo, Oba Salaudeen Olagunju Adeyeye Fagbemi Obebe II.

Bintinlaye, in a condolence message issued on Monday, described the death of Oba Fagbemi as a rude shock, sympathizing with the family of the deceased person and the entire Ijagbo community.

He said, “I received the death of Onijagbo of Ijagbo, Oba Salaudeen Olagunju Adeyeye Fagbemi Obebe the second in shock. His death came at the time when we would be needing his invaluable advice most. Indeed, he has left a vacuum too big for us to fill. I, therefore, sympathize with the entire people and friends of Ijagbo.

"I also pray God give the entire family and the community fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.”

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Express Way Kidnapping / Do Not Be Decieved / Pharmaceutical Logistics Solutions By AWL India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.