Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] (1791 Views)

Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2022
i used to go to a stadium in Abuja to join people in work out session. After the rigorous but soothing exercise, i saw a Chines man with a big gym ball. The man was crippled but it looked cute with the way he was struggling to grab the ball. Definately, he will have huge balls and will be able to go balls deeps.
I walked up to him and said hello only for me to see the balls better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] by chatinent: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2022
Content?
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] by JOACHINpedro: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2022
How much for the balls?
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] by Kodak9(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2022
Yo wtf
Wat are you trying to say angry

1 Like

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] by idomalord: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Kodak9:
Yo wtf Wat are you trying to say angry

I tire oh.
he is speaking chinese
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] by Aboks(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mumu creature
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] by FaithELEFAN(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aboks:
Mumu creature
angry
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] by blaquebelle: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Congrats.
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] by ODEHOYlKOCHO: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please don't live me. I love you
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] by FaithELEFAN(f): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2023
ODEHOYlKOCHO:
Please don't live me. I love you
why do you love me

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Seun Osewa / Nowadays Ladies Them No Sabi Wetin Pass This Thing / Caribbeans Are The Hottest Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.