Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council (10986 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Appointed As Chancellor Of Achievers University Owo Ondo State / PDP Campaign Council: Pressure On Wike To Rescind Resignation / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by Ezeama400: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) has announced former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, as member with “immediate effect”.

The Director-General of the party’s PCC, Aminu Tambuwal, in a statement on Sunday, said Dogara’s appointment “is part of our continuous effect in joining hands with our Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to recover our Great Country, Nigeria”.

Dogara had of late led a group of mainly All Progressives Congress (APC) members of northern extraction to adopt Atiku as candidate for the 2023 presidential election.

The lawmaker representing Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa Balewa Federal Constituency had condemned the APC’s same-faith ticket of Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/04/pdp-appoints-dogara-as-atiku-campaign-council-member/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by Ezeama400: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2022
TINUBU Supporters will appreciate and hail Dogara and Bashir lawan for their open stand, saying it openly that they won't support TINUBU, unlike other northern APC governors who are pretending to be working for Tinubu whereas they are working for Atiku..

They did it to Jonathan, but Tinubu supporters refused to learn.. TINUBU Supporters love learning their lessons in a hard and bitter way anyways because it's inevitable .. Then after election they will only wail,cry, and accusing fingers of betrayals and backstabbing would be the order of the day, then life continues..

Despite the fact that Atiku and Kwakwaso are on ballot, TINUBU Supporters are still believing that Tinunub will win votes in northern states because APC governors are in charge in those states, they should also belive that Tinubu Will win Ebonyi, Cross River and Imo State because the aforementioned states are controlled by APC..

Since I started following politics, I have never seen people that are deluded like Tinubu supporters, they so much love fantasies grin grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by Jostoman: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by Naira20: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2022
Lol

The citizenry will teach these guys who the boss is.
He has made himself vulnerable.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by lhordspy: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

The citizenry will teach these guys who the boss is.
He has made himself vulnerable.

Are you threatening to eliminate him?

Or wait.. Maybe you think going after his family, threatening their lives and abusing, cursing him on social media would make him feels bullied , cowering into submitting to your political ideology. Just like you guys are known for, against anybody who doesnt align with you.

Look, normally i dont type to, quote or mention nitwit, stup!ds and dummies like you.
I just have to clearify this to you, senseless kid. Just because you have a browsing phone with 10mb for surfing the net doesnt mean you have to use it in going around typing nonsense just for nonsense sake.

You may get your silly dumb-head sued one-day.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by ganisucks(f): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ezeama400:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) has announced former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, as member with “immediate effect”.

The Director-General of the party’s PCC, Aminu Tambuwal, in a statement on Sunday, said Dogara’s appointment “is part of our continuous effect in joining hands with our Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to recover our Great Country, Nigeria”.

Dogara had of late led a group of mainly All Progressives Congress (APC) members of northern extraction to adopt Atiku as candidate for the 2023 presidential election.

The lawmaker representing Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa Balewa Federal Constituency had condemned the APC’s same-faith ticket of Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/04/pdp-appoints-dogara-as-atiku-campaign-council-member/

Lalasticlala nlfpmod Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod

I hope he buys a hot plate of porridge with the thirty pieces of silver he got from Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by ganisucks(f): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Or wait.. Maybe you think going after ihs family, threatening their lives and abusing, cursing him on social media would make him feels bullied into submitting back to your political ideology. Just like you guys are known for against anybody who doesnt align with you.

Look, normally i dont type to, quote or mention nitwit, stup!ds and dummies like you.
I just have to clearify this to you. Just because you have a browsing phone with 10mb for surfing the net doesnt mean you have to use it in going around typing nonsense just for nonsense sake.

It seems you didn't learn grammar in middle school. Where in his post did you see a threat. The guy simply stated that the masses would not go along with Dogara's position. How is that a threat. This job they've got you doing is really beginning to take a toll on your sanity. I advice you return the deposit, forget the balance, and start doing something less menial.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by socialmediaman: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by Rilwayne001: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
People like Dogara and Lawal are opportunist that only go for a finger with oil. When it is obvious they have no chance to lick any oil, they find their square root.

Never trusted him since he was following Tinubu up and down prior the presidential primaries.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by lhordspy: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
ganisucks:

It seems you didn't learn grammar in middle school. Where in his post did you see a threat. The guy simply stated that the masses would not go along with Dogara's position. How is that a threat. This job they've got you doing is really beginning to take a toll on your sanity. I advice you return the deposit, forget the balance, and start doing something less menial.

Do you know why i usually avoid you?
The bolded is the reason. You are even more dumb than that kid. The dumbest person i have seen. You should have just allow me rebuke the kid for his ignorance, instead of embarrasing yourself.

Check the meaning of 'Vulnerable' and its usage.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by socialmediaman: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Or wait.. Maybe you think going after his family, threatening their lives and abusing, cursing him on social media would make him feels bullied , cowering into submitting to your political ideology. Just like you guys are known for, against anybody who doesnt align with you.

I just have to clearify this to you, senseless kid. Just because you have a browsing phone with 10mb for surfing the net doesnt mean you have to use it in going around typing nonsense just for nonsense sake.

You’re bullying the same person you’re accusing of bullying. Bully calling “bully” out? How ironical lol

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by lhordspy: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
socialmediaman:

You’re bullying the same person you’re accusing of bullying. Bully calling “bully” out? How ironical lol

I am not bullying him. I am trying to save him. I dont want another Aminu happening to him.

You should take a cue from it too.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by Juniorpope123: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Congrats to him. On his new appointment. But Peter Obi will be your president come 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by ganisucks(f): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Do you know why i usually avoid you?
The bolded is the reason. You are even more dumb than that kid. The dumbest person i have seen. You should have just allow me rebuke the kid for his ignorance, instead of embarrasing yourself.

Check the meaning of 'Vulnerable' and its usage.

The first paragraph of the guy's statement dictated the direction of his comment. The word vulnerable was used in the context of Dogara being on the losing team. If he was a nefarious character, he would have opened with some violent words, and then ended the post with the word vulnerable. There was nothing wrong with the guy's comment. It was you, Mr Know nothing ITK, that took it out of context and then went ahead to proclaim yourself a mind reader.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by lhordspy: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
ganisucks:

The first paragraph of the guy's statement dictated the direction of his comment. The word vulnerable was used in the context of Dogara being on the losing team. If he was a nefarious character, he would have opened with some violent words, and then ended the post with the word vulnerable. There was nothing wrong with the guy's comment. It was you, Mr Know nothing ITK, that took it out of context and then went ahead to proclaim yourself a mind reader.

Please try and stay far away from anything law or court. Your defensive argument is so shallow and devoid of clear convincing sentences. A judge will throw this away at first-hearing, deep down into the waste-bin where objections like this are meant to be.

You saying nothing wrong with the guy's comment may even put you into trouble. You may be slammed with an accomplice in-crime. You will may end up in jail if you keep trying to defend an obvious 'life threatening word' .

Vulnerable have no other meaning, except just one. No matter how you choose to turn it or present it. We will always arrive at one explanation. - threat to life, physically or emotionally. Full stop .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by babyfaceafrica: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nobody cares
Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by asanausana91: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
ganisucks:

I hope he buys a hot plate of porridge with the thirty pieces of silver he got from Atiku.
kill yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by asanausana91: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Congrats to him. On his new appointment. But Peter Obi will be your president come 2023
Peter Obi will celebrate if he get 3rd position

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by MedatechNG(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ezeama400:
TINUBU Supporters will appreciate and hail Dogara and Bashir lawan for their open stand, saying it openly that they won't support TINUBU, unlike other northern APC governors who are pretending to be working for Tinubu whereas they are working for Atiku..

They did it to Jonathan, but Tinubu supporters refused to learn.. TINUBU Supporters love learning their lessons in a hard and bitter way anyways because it's inevitable .. Then after election they will only wail,cry, and accusing fingers of betrayals and backstabbing would be the order of the day, then life continues..

Despite the fact that Atiku and Kwakwaso are on ballot, TINUBU Supporters are still believing that Tinunub will win votes in northern states because APC governors are in charge in those states, they should also belive that Tinubu Will win Ebonyi, Cross River and Imo State because the aforementioned states are controlled by APC..

Since I started following politics, I have never seen people that are deluded like Tinubu supporters, they so much love fantasies grin grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by Jack500: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
He and Atiku will fail woefully

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by Aufbauh(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
The Christian Northern minority votes the Obingos were banking on in Bauchi Dogara has come to nip it for the'Deunifier'.
Double wahala for dead body(obituary).

ogatboy:
PDP don finally turn northern party. Na CPC result dem go finally get. Atiku will win in parts of the north but will not win the presidential race. 2011 repeat is upon us again. Tinubu dey represent ACN, Atiku na CPC
Stop consoling yourself!
Nobody knows Atiku in the CPC. I'm from the CPC a core Buharist from the north & we'll vote Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by ogatboy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
PDP don finally turn northern party. Na CPC result dem go finally get. Atiku will win in parts of the north but will not win the presidential race. 2011 repeat is upon us again. Tinubu dey represent ACN, Atiku na CPC
Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by opalu: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
What he was promised that he organized a kangaroo group to endorse Atiku
Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by Moh247: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
He is back home where his heart and soul lies

If not for shame Rinu would have Joined her PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by MacDani(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigeria na cruise
Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by ATEAMS: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
WOW
Re: 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council by tunapawizzy: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
wonders..anti party activities all over the place

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPP Crisis Deepens As Kwankwaso Faction Expels Agbo, Others / Tinubu Congratulates Tariye Gbadegesin As CEO Of Climate Investment Funds / Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.