Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (53046 Views)

Peter Obi To Speaks At The Chatham House Today, Monday 16 January 2023 / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / PHOTOS: Osinbajo At 75th Birthday Of Alake Of Egba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Misterone:
like I said earlier, Asiwaju is acting all presidential. He is no longer a candidate but a president in waiting. Presidents can delegate questions to aide most times when it comes to issues that are technical and needs a touch of expertise. Or how do you expect an accountant to answer questions based on security? That's putting square pegs in round holes. I know you guys see Obi, a man that can take advise from a mad man as the star boy but City boy is on ground and is working

So you are saying that he never had any idea on how to tackle security or even how to articulate ideas on battling insecurity
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by bennybuhari: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Don't mind him. Very ridiculous excuse

obyno82:

So you are saying that he never had any idea on how to tackle security or even how to articulate ideas on battling insecurity
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Arafat2022: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
��� chattam house Alodo

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by stuffs2002: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
madapcmod:
God forbid.

Is Alake, Elrufai and Ayade contesting for President bikonu?

What kind of embarrassing man is this.

Who took him abroad to go embarrass us internationally?

It's called team work and I have done it before.

I once asked my team members to answer some questions on my behalf in an interview and the interviewer even praised me for it
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by IfnobeGod20: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
stuffs2002:

It's called team work and I have done it before.

I once asked my team members to answer some questions on my behalf in an interview and the interviewer even praised me for it
Young Man, this is not team work but madness of the highest order.
Let me quickly pray this prayer for you. God will give you an enterprise that will require you employ people to fill up vacancies. All your prospective applicants will bring not less than 3 people along with them to answer question from your HR. Can I hear resounding amen.
But if not ask for forgiveness and repent publicly for supporting lie.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Newton2024: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Alexbio:

You guys are pretty trollers. What was wrong delegating your team members to answer a question in a public engagement with stakeholders like that? It's wasn't a debate for God sake! Even in an interactive class lecturer or student can delegate (not just a random selection) anyone to answer a question or make a submission.
Tell us the law or value that prohibit delegating someone to answer a question in a public engagement like this? This is more interactive than competitive!
Is this how to win election in Nigeria by venting your frustrations on someone else doing his business? Go contest for president too!
I gave up on all these miedival youths!

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by stuffs2002: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Young Man, this is not team work but madness of the highest order.
Let me quickly pray this prayer for you. God will give you an enterprise that will require you employ people to fill up vacancies. All your prospective applicants will bring not less than 3 people along with them to answer question from your HR. Can I hear resounding amen.
But if not ask for forgiveness and repent publicly for supporting lie.

Stop all these imbecilic arguments. Is governing Nigeria like a normal interview to you?
Can one person do everything all by himself?

In case you don't know it, the job of a president is basically to be assigning and delegating responsibilities and that is what Tinubu has shown. That was why I laughed at Obidients when they were praising Obi when he went to Egypt to study their power systems in 3 days. Obi is not an electrical engineer, he is not even a science person and he can never be an engineer in just three days.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Kfed4ril(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Na your papa go die because of Atiku or obi.

This is what urchins call politics of love.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by IfnobeGod20: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
stuffs2002:

Stop all these imbecilic arguments. Is governing Nigeria like a normal interview to you?
Can one person do everything all by himself?

In case you don't know it, the job of a president is basically to be assigning and delegating responsibilities and that is what Tinubu has shown. That was why I laughed at Obidients when they were praising Obi when he went to Egypt to study their power systems in 3 days. Obi is not an electrical engineer, he is not even a science person and he can never be an engineer in just three days.
Sometimes you guys will just look ridiculous and beyond logic. Campaign is the period require to test the wit and competence of candidates contesting for a particular post within the government. Except you wish to tell me that to be a president or others you must be a dummy. All the presidential candidate need is just the nitty gritty in all aspect of governance. Nobody will ever ask a presidential candidate deep question on security, health, education and others because everybody know that he will not be on the field but will assign professionals to man and execute his policies on each.
Do you need delegation to answer questions like as often asked:
1. What is your programme or what will you do on the incessant kidnapping, banditry and agitation in the country?
2. The enrollment programme in secondary schools had declined drastically in the north east and west, what do you plan to do to change the tide?
3. Statistics shows that over 130m of Nigerians live in poverty, what do you plan to do?
Most of these questions are direct and common questions in public domain, if a presidential candidate cannot with confidence provide simplest answers to them, then, he's not worth to vie for the post.
We are also misconstruing presidential candidate to substantive President. A substantive President can decide to carry along all his aides to answer critical questions that is beyond his or her knowledge but not a presidential candidate.
I am waiting for any of you to show me a video of any presidential candidate all over the world that his supporters answered questions on his behalf during interview, with link to back it up for verification.
You guys need to be truthful on critical issues, even if it is once.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by stuffs2002: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Sometimes you guys will just look ridiculous and beyond logic. Campaign is the period require to test the wit and competence of candidates contesting for a particular post within the government. Except you wish to tell me that to be a president or others you must be a dummy. All the presidential candidate need is just the nitty gritty in all aspect of governance. Nobody will ever ask a presidential candidate deep question on security, health, education and others because everybody know that he will not be on the field but will assign professionals to man and execute his policies on each.
Do you need delegation to answer questions like as often asked:
1. What is your programme or what will you do on the incessant kidnapping, banditry and agitation in the country?
2. The enrollment programme in secondary schools had declined drastically in the north east and west, what do you plan to do to change the tide?
3. Statistics shows that over 130m of Nigerians live in poverty, what do you plan to do?
Most of these questions are direct and common questions in public domain, if a presidential candidate cannot with confidence provide simplest answers to them, then, he's not worth to vie for the post.
We are also misconstruing presidential candidate to substantive President. A substantive President can decide to carry along all his aides to answer critical questions that is beyond his or her knowledge but not a presidential candidate.
I am waiting for any of you to show me a video of any presidential candidate all over the world that his supporters answered questions on his behalf during interview, with link to back it up for verification.
You guys need to be truthful on critical issues, even if it is once.

Tinubu has always maintained that he was different from the others and that is his style. Tinubu is not under any obligation to follow any timetable set by IPOB.

Obi went to Egypt and in 3days and has become an Electrical power Systems guru.. Something that takes electrical engineers over 10 years to become.

I'm sure Obi can become a SAN in 3days if he so wishes or Become a medical consultant in 3days.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by IfnobeGod20: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2022
stuffs2002:

Tinubu has always maintained that he was different from the others and that is his style. Tinubu is not under any obligation to follow any timetable set by IPOB.

Obi went to Egypt and in 3days and has become an Electrical power Systems guru.. Something that takes electrical engineers over 10 years to become.

I'm sure Obi can become a SAN in 3days if he so wishes or Become a medical consultant in 3days.

As I have said, simple logic will always prevent errors and mistakes. Anyone can go to any place to learn even in a day how they do things and that is why you see employer always send employee for seminar to learn basics, which will always accompany with handbook. Seminar will not teach you details but with the handbook handed to you, you go home and refresh from it.
Meaning you only need the process and not really the application meant for the professionals.

Please what brought IPOB to this discourse? Must every discussion be colour in tribalism? I know you're insinuating I am Igbo. Sorry, you scored own goal.

Are you telling me as a non lawyer you don't learn basic law that you need no lawyer to explain that to you and even common medicine? Also, I am not a doctor but I have read page to page of WITHOUT A DOCTOR handbook and that has helped me medically and I am not a doctor.

As a leader you can take an adventure to learn basics of different aspect that will help in governance.

Obi didn't go to Egypt to learn Engineering but he went there to learn how. That is what do they do to get things done in few years. Know the difference and stop grandstanding as a learned person. Or did Obi says he went there to learn Engineering?
Here is a link for you and extract why he went to Egypt:
https://www.blueprint.ng/pictures-real-reason-peter-obi-went-to-egypt-aide/

“A leader must be humble at all times to learn from the high and the low to the extent of studying or learning from existing templates or countries that have done correctly what one’s own is not able to do. This is the full essence of the Egyptian trip"

Well, politics sometimes blindfold some of you that even some common thing done daily you object it since it doesn't suit your narrative.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by stuffs2002: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

As I have said, simple logic will always prevent errors and mistakes. Anyone can go to any place to learn even in a day how they do things and that is why you see employer always send employee for seminar to learn basics, which will always accompany with handbook. Seminar will not teach you details but with the handbook handed to you, you go home and refresh from it.
Meaning you only need the process and not really the application meant for the professionals.

Please what brought IPOB to this discourse? Must every discussion be colour in tribalism? I know you're insinuating I am Igbo. Sorry, you scored own goal.

Are you telling me as a non lawyer you don't learn basic law that you need no lawyer to explain that to you and even common medicine? Also, I am not a doctor but I have read page to page of WITHOUT A DOCTOR handbook and that has helped me medically and I am not a doctor.

As a leader you can take an adventure to learn basics of different aspect that will help in governance.

Obi didn't go to Egypt to learn Engineering but he went there to learn how. That is what do they do to get things done in few years. Know the difference and stop grandstanding as a learned person. Or did Obi says he went there to learn Engineering?
Here is a link for you and extract why he went to Egypt:
https://www.blueprint.ng/pictures-real-reason-peter-obi-went-to-egypt-aide/

“A leader must be humble at all times to learn from the high and the low to the extent of studying or learning from existing templates or countries that have done correctly what one’s own is not able to do. This is the full essence of the Egyptian trip"

Well, politics sometimes blindfold some of you that even some common thing done daily you object it since it doesn't suit your narrative.

I stopped reading when I got to the bolded.

Let me give you a word of advice that can take you away from falling into jail. Don't because of a politician do what you are not qualified to do as you would be arrested tried and locked up in hail.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by lovinagbad: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
madapcmod:

The way they will be looking at Nigerians as daft people, if this kind of dead brain is what the ruling party is presenting.

Have you watched British parliament debate?
Did you reside in UK? You even know more than the people that reside in Britain
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by IfnobeGod20: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
stuffs2002:

I stopped reading when I got to the bolded.

Let me give you a word of advice that can take you away from falling into jail. Don't because of a politician do what you are not qualified to do as you would be arrested tried and locked up in hail.

Yes, it's good you stop reading, as you lack superior argument to counter what I wrote.
As I did say, you can learn the basics of a thing just been closer to those that are doing it.
I am not a lawyer neither I am a doctor but there are some things I know about law and medical today just because I was inquisitive enough.
Please break from myopic level. Learning is beyond going to classroom alone.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by stuffs2002: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Yes, it's good you stop reading, as you lack superior argument to counter what I wrote.
As I did say, you can learn the basics of a thing just been closer to those that are doing it.
I am not a lawyer neither I am a doctor but there are some things I know about law and medical today just because I was inquisitive enough.
Please break from myopic level. Learning is beyond going to classroom alone.

Go and read what the law says about quacks before you find yourself in jail.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by IfnobeGod20: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
stuffs2002:

Go and read what the law says about quacks before you find yourself in jail.
Do you think you're communing with a novice?
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by CaptainAyub: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Reinaldo:
It is now clear why he has been avoiding debates. If this man should be President. Una go too suffer. grin
Prophet

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.