Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (53055 Views)

Peter Obi To Speaks At The Chatham House Today, Monday 16 January 2023 / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / PHOTOS: Osinbajo At 75th Birthday Of Alake Of Egba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Misterone: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
obyno82:

Oga your IQ is poor. There is no where in this world that a candidate delegates questions meant for him to give us his Thoughts to not his running mate but someone who is not contesting. hmmmm Fear God oooo and have conscience.
simon ekpa, if you have watched the US president being asked question, at times he delegates the question to an aide, or a minister (secretary) etc. What do you call that one, mumu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Alexbio: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jflex07:
you are shameless. I don't blame you because you have to survive

BAT displayed a great Teamwork! That's all.
That was historic and testimonials that he isn't complacent unlike others on ballots.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by CharleyBright(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Willie2015:

Ashamed of what ...
Everyone with his strategies....
And what works for your campaign....
U work on your strength and limit your weaknesses...

So in your block head, asking someone to answer questions for him is Tinubu's strategy?
Maybe it will also strategy for Shettima to be President in guise of Tinubu.
I think you are far dumber than Tinubu.
All of you APC supporters are maad. This is how u people imposed that calamity in Aso Villa on us.

Strategy oshi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by ChukwuObe: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Thank you Dele Alake,Hell Ruffian and d rest of the corn squad for saving zoogeria from monumental embarrassment.
Imagine the embarrassment if the candidate of the ruling party baba Balablooo went there and started chanting Cassava garri ewa hfksgYbsnjshsh grin

Thank God Tinubu did not call England a great continent like one demetia ridden candidate that said Nasarawa is a great country. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Nvestor02: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
obyno82:

You don't have sense at all. Tinubu did not run any inclusive government no be the same Lagos we dey then. It was Fashola that started followed by Ambode

Now I know you are nothing but a mumu, Hatred has blind your eyes

Tinubu achievement in Lagos can't be compare to That of Obi, you also know it you but you just want to prove your stupidity here.

Tinubu will bring people from different part of Nigeria to make the results.... You can't take that away from him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by KennethEnyi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
If u no say na tinubu u carry for mind kuku no just go collect PVC DECEMBER 12 because u go get accident on your way back to your self contain face me I SLAP U!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Alexbio: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
KINGS100:

When they say you cant defend TINUBU and not sound like a fool, you people think it's an insult. read the nonsense you typed, but this time read it as a neutral person not a Tinubu supporter. Who is being interviewed is it a person or a team?

He ran away from town hall and debate you give excuses.
He gafes, you say he's being strategic,
He pee on his pant, you say, its new fashion.
Now he's being ask a simple question that He obviously lack the intellectual stamina to answer then He delegate not his deputy but a non contestant to answer you call it how to run a government.

Una no de tire?

Little did you and your cohorts know! grin grin
BAT displayed a great Teamwork! over there That's all.
That was historic and testimonials that he isn't complacent unlike others on ballots. This is how we know great minds and leaders who is not authoritative and bombastic! BAT is flexible and decisive and able to carry everyone along!
Incredible of BAT
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Alexbio: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Thank God Tinubu did not call England a great continent like one demetia ridden candidate that said Nasarawa is a great country. Hahahaha

Little did you and your cohorts know! grin grin
BAT displayed a great Teamwork! over there That's all.
That was historic and testimonials that he isn't complacent unlike others on ballots. This is how we know great minds and leaders who is not authoritative and bombastic! BAT is flexible and decisive and able to carry everyone along!
Incredible of BAT

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by 14kk: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
cheesy
4teenblaq:
E shock you? grin

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by MyAmericandream(f): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Alexbio:

You guys are pretty trollers. What was wrong delegating your team members to answer a question in a public engagement with stakeholders like that? It's wasn't a debate for God sake! Even in an interactive class lecturer or student can delegate (not just a random selection) anyone to answer a question or make a submission.
Tell us the law or value that prohibit delegating someone to answer a question in a public engagement like this? This is more interactive than competitive!
Is this how to win election in Nigeria by venting your frustrations on someone else doing his business? Go contest for president too!

I gave up on all these miedival youths!

Nobody is trolling anybody here you folks just hate to hear the truth.
This is the kind of feedback I had expected anyway, you guys always have a way to defend your savior. Your so called preferred candidate has been avoiding debates ever since he became the flag bearer of that demonic party.

During my days as a student , when i want to avoid questions or clueless about the response to give. I simply say lagbaja is in the best position to answer that question. This the same thing Tboy is doing. Because he’s scared of the question that’ll be thrown at him.

The only reason you see all his flops has perfect is because you have something to benefit from his government or you are a tribalist.

The Tinubu that left office 2007 has deteriorated so badly. He has lost his physical and mental stamina to hold the office of a president..If he had contested immediately he left office, I’ll be elated to support him. It’s too bro!

Please sir, next time hide your face in shame and stop supporting this man in public because it makes you sound asinine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Segzy19: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
I have no business with Peter Obi. I don't criticism him.... He is really not in my discuss

obyno82:

Oga have conscience. If it was Peter Obi that did what Tinubu did what will you say? I dare you to answer
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Mrtaye: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
presidential debate my foot. Who presidential debate help. You guys are acting as if you lack reasoning. Leadership is not about who can speak the best phonetics or who has the highest degree, or who is vast in terms of knowledge. Leadership is all about taking hard and fast decisions and standing by it, it is about discovering talents that can assist you to achieve your required goals. It is not about quoting statistical figures as if they came from the moon or was just discovered. We know all this things, we even have the solutions but our challenge has always been implementation. Obi that you guys are hyping, what did he do when he was governor of Anambra? Abi na today him get sense.
That's the standard no need shifting the goalpost

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Mccullum: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
What a team work strategy, Tinubu has been known with that for long,

That is my incoming president of Nigeria, haters can storms this post

and running up and down with their pull him down syndrome

without respecting Jagaban ways of doing things. Na dem sabi.

ABAT 2023 IS GOAL doubt it at your own disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by tonididdy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Incompetence at its peak!

... Never Again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Tinubuadvocate: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
This guy again.
effort1:

The politicians are not to Blame. You should question the likes of hypocrite Tinubuadvocate, tribal bigot , lying ihordspy, and deceptive madridguy, who turn themselves to toys of foolishness in the hands of these obviously backward politicians.

If you are looking for the perfect definition of national enemies and traitors, check the likes of , ihordspy and Tinubuadvocate.

Will it interest you to know that Tinubuadvocate has evacuated his family from Nigeria?! He advocates for Tinubu but doesn't believe in Tinubu's ability to make Nigeria work for his family. He is campaigning for what he doesn't believe in. Talk about top level deception.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Menesh: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
otipoju:
Abi na... anything wey pass you power, you go delegate am to another person.

I run go London because of I no wan answer question...una still carry question come meet me for hear.

Make una take time ooo. Na Pressdent I wan be I no be una mate.

Goodness me. Your head dey there cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by thecommunist(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
otipoju:
Abi na... anything wey pass you power, you go delegate am to another person.

I run go London because of I no wan answer question...una still carry question come meet me for hear.

Make una take time ooo. Na Pressdent I wan be I no be una mate.
Delegation is one of the important traits of leadership. President's job is not to answer or do everything by your self. A presidents job is to identify and utilized talents.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Alexbio: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Nobody is trolling anybody here you folks just hate to hear the truth.
This is the kind of feedback I had expected anyway, you guys always have a way to defend your savior. Your so called preferred candidate has been avoiding debates ever since he became the flag bearer of that demonic party.

During my days as a student , when i want to avoid questions or clueless about the response to give. I simply say lagbaja is in the best position to answer that question. This the same thing Tboy is doing. Because he’s scared of the question that’ll be thrown at him.

The only reason you see all his flops has perfect is because you have something to benefit from his government or you are a tribalist.

The Tinubu that left office 2007 has deteriorated so badly. He has lost his physical and mental stamina to hold the office of a president..If he had contested immediately he left office, I’ll be elated to support him. It’s too bro!

Please sir, next time hide your face in shame and stop supporting this man in public because it makes you sound asinine.

You are just sounding like a gong with no lyrics!
A 21st century youth doesn't talk like this because you are just dishing out your book knowledge totally far-fetched to realities on ground. By the time Tinubu win next year election you people will definitely still suffer excruciating shock for another 8 years and yet still continue pageanting your static vicious circle.
Peter Obi is a political refugee hobnobbing around political greener pastures! He lack relevance in his political jurisdiction and household. It's painful shame!

I pity all those Bastard and frustrated Yorubas who support Peter Obi because they're useless to themselves, their circle and yet their next generation!
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Flows001(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Just imagine a candidate vying for the position of the President of the United States and he attempts to delegate one of his party members to answer some questions for him during President debates, Americans will not hesitate to bundle such clown out of the Presidential race.

But here in Nigeria my country anything goes!
A notorious gangster and druglord is pushing for the highest position in the country undecided

Such a big shame!
I won't be surprised if one day Hushpuppy gets out from Prison after his jail term and decides to become Nigeria's President sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Scamburster(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rekhina:
He will never win , we north Arewa will do our part by making sure no one votes him . You down south stone those planning to vote him.
Hahaahahahaha, you are mean, but we'll not only stone him we'll boo him too. Criminals responsible for Nigerian stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by topher052: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu urchins are as daft as him

I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.

the youths are coming

Na true word you talk. People like you are the ones with the interest of this country at heart. I beat my chest when I told someone that what we are experiencing today will be the result of His Excellency. Now they are bringing in another disaster with their full eyes open.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Shikini: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Chai ...
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by oneMalik: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Like always !

ibkayee:

You people will come up with anything grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by oneMalik: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
.... and you tool .

obyno82:

Comon Sharrap there!!!!!! Thunder fire you and inclusive government. That is how you people want to spin this.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Shikini: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shame
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by NLPoliceWoman: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
effort1:

If you are looking for the perfect definition of national enemies and traitors, check the likes of , ihordspy and Tinubuadvocate.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by fcbelle72(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=118921761] God punish any nigerian that will vote for tinubu, his unborn generation will suffer hunger, and stupidity Amen
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by EnaibeSam: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is absolutely shameful

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by hush15: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Live at Chatham House. Participants asked Tinubu what he will do in the areas of security and youths empowerment. He said Governor El-Rufai, Dele Alake and Ben Ayade to answer on his behalf

APC and their habit of setting bad precedence sha. Neway, it is Nigerians hands to keep tolerating incompetence and oppression.

I only wish people can see thru this man's charade...
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by clevybrown(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
you are an Osu bastard
It's clear and understandable that all APC and Tinubu supporters don't need brain to operate... But Please remember to get ur brain back when all this political madness is over... Ur mental health is at stake and U are sounding demented already....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by harqinhola(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
SO NON OF YOU HEARD THE PART HE SAID HE ROSE TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF HIS CAREER IN MOBIL ? OR THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU ? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK IN EXXON MOBILE AS A CLEANER OR SECURITY MAN , TALKLESS OF HEADING A MULTINATIONAL ORGANISATION LIKE THAT ?

LEAVE SENTIMENT AND POLITICS , BOLA TINUBU IS A GENOUS !

HE CAN LEAD NIGERIA TO GREAT HEIGHTS .

#ISTANDWITHASIWAJU
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Racoon:
"...The presidency is too serious an office to be invested in someone with serious integrity deficit. Those ignoring character and integrity should remember the Turkish proverb: “When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn’t become a king. The palace becomes a circus.”

It concerns me because I’m fully convinced that a Tinubu presidency would not only destabilise Nigeria internally, it would damage Nigeria globally, making it a big laughing stock, a butt of dark international jokes!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

Sa.rrki, Se.unmsg, Nge.neUkwenu, Mann.abbqgrills Lhodpsick

You won't see the Numerous Lowlives SLAVES Naputu on this Threadgrin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.