Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (53045 Views)

Peter Obi To Speaks At The Chatham House Today, Monday 16 January 2023 / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / PHOTOS: Osinbajo At 75th Birthday Of Alake Of Egba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hussein035:

The dumb ones will never understand the most intelligent presidential candidate (TINUBU). He has great marketing strategy for himself, he wants you to complain that's why he delegated his responses.

He will soon respond to questions in another conference or town hall meeting just to keep shut the dumb ones but by that time I hope you people will still not complain that he did not responded as expected ��

just shut up abeg. You guys are pathetic. How much were you paid to rant this bullshit?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by oluebube8q: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Really scary and embarrassing. Those supporting this dead wood should fear GodReally scary and embarrassing. Those supporting this dead wood should fear God...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by kaska360(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Even Lagos Is For ATIKU Okowa 2023 Insha Allah!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by KINGS100(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Otamendi99:

If answering sensitive questions makes someone a great leader. While was imo state messed up during Rochas time. Or Abia state and crossrivers d way it is because they have a failure as a Prof. A smooth talker doesn't make a good leader.

a great leader answer sensitive questions, that's one of the attribute of leadership.

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
saintrow1:

Solid FACTS
It is always good to see people that have sense here on nairaland. Majority are daft, no offence

Oga just shut up abeg. You people will soon be struck by God for trying desperately because of selfish interest to foist a sick man as president on us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Gobekli: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Live at Chatham House. Participants asked Tinubu what he will do in the areas of security and youths empowerment. He said Governor El-Rufai, Dele Alake and Ben Ayade to answer on his behalf

Mumu people

Papa God abeg dash dem sense na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by izubext007: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
And the mumu El-rufia answer

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by gideonvalor98(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:
I was really ashamed of being a Nigerian when I saw that.

What a shame for APC and her Supporters

Some of you just talk for its sake. He made a full speech on the subject matter... Yet you find fault in him delagating/directing fielded questions to his delegates. Of what use are the delegates that accompanied him, if not for that purpose.

Go IMPROVE YOUR IQ
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by shomutuski(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
dvdwed:
The way these political folks disrespect Nigerians is sickening.

You won't grant interview in Nigeria but in UK.

Oga oo

Still some Nigerians no wan get sense, this cannot happen anywhere else i tell you. nah only us mumu pass. i am actively watching where all this nonsense go carry tinubu reach. this man has milked generations of common wealth to come and still yearns for more, instead make he hide they chop him loot.

if anyone of you quote me talk rubbish! Na Ogun go kill you, i no kuku follow una they Nigeria. WO! Una go suffer like werey, everyone go suffer round.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Jflex07(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Alexbio:

You guys are pretty trollers. What was wrong delegating your team members to answer a question in a public engagement with stakeholders like that? It's wasn't a debate for God sake! Even in an interactive class lecturer or student can delegate (not just a random selection) anyone to answer a question or make a submission.
Tell us the law or value that prohibit delegating someone to answer a question in a public engagement like this? This is more interactive than competitive!
Is this how to win election in Nigeria by venting your frustrations on someone else doing his business? Go contest for president too!
I gave up on all these miedival youths!

you are shameless. I don't blame you because you have to survive

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
VIKTO83:
This is a form of auditioning cum interview for the future ministers.
Not like the usual bow and go that our senators do.
Tinubu is probing to u that he want to run a government of the people for the people and by d people.
His own is to asewmbke a good team and what he just did at Chatham house is just a tip of the iceberg.

If you have just small shame you will keep quiet.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Misterone: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lightorder:
you are a hopeless IDIOT!!!!!!
as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem. Goat.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by sulaak(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
madapcmod:
Imagine what will be going through the minds of the British watching this idiot with slurry alcohol speech and memory loss embarrassing the most populous black country in the world

They will realise that Nigeria is in trouble, the claps and sing cannot drown the disgrace called Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Misterone: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
obyno82:

The worst thing that can happen is for someone to keep fooling himself trying to defend the indefensible. That is what you are
trying to keep defending the indefensible! Is that it? I feel your pain but e dey sweet us, so e go pain una.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Harshweather(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
madapcmod:

Shut up your smelly mouth.

Why don't you have team on ballot paper since you are voting team.

If something goes wrong you call the President, now a president that doesn't understand a question, how will he know when his ministers are failing?

That goat above you must be very stupid, presidential debate asking people to help him out , him no dey watch television ? US debate where presidential aspirant ask people to help him out. Don't mind the slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Misterone: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Digriz:
onye eriri eri
ya mama na dog dey Bleep am
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by onuman: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Live at Chatham House. Participants asked Tinubu what he will do in the areas of security and youths empowerment. He said Governor El-Rufai, Dele Alake and Ben Ayade to answer on his behalf

Ben Ayade is a disgrace for his Cross River state people under attack by Islamists and Fulani herdsmen on nearly a daily basis.
How come Ayade can't understand that Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer was placed as standby president for Tinubu by the El-Rufais of Buhari cabal for the purpose of total colonisation of Nigeria through a Shettima presidency? Professor!!!!
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by gideonvalor98(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
But one candidate is going about dishing out and quoting falsified/fake claims about... Even the ones about the country he wanted to rule. Na that kind person people wey get sense go vote for?

Someone that seems to ran out of what credible things to say during interviews?I will not join the party promoting MEDIOCRITY in the name of voting a young candidate.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nvestor02:

Don't disgrace your family here bro, Tinubu style of ruling was like that. Even when he was in Governor of Lagos.

Tinubu will brought best brain to do job in All sectors of the government.... What people care about is the result not how it is done.

Tinubu will gather Intellectuals together to bring joys back to Nigerians...... Tinubu always run inclusive Government.

That's why when he was ruling Lagos, most of his political appointees are not from Lagos but from different states.

You don't have sense at all. Tinubu did not run any inclusive government no be the same Lagos we dey then. It was Fashola that started followed by Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by madapcmod: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Otamendi99:

Also tell ur smelling mother that a team headed by a Captain is not made up of a Player alone. It needs everyone to play a role. ADIEU

Tell your ashawooo mother that a flight captain does not rely on maintenance team to pilot a plane. He relies on his acquired experience and brain, any other help is extra.

Stupid analogy.

Have you seen where UK prime minister or American Presidential candidates are asked questions and they start looking for who to answer?

If you can't answer basic questions, get the fvck out of the race. Presidential race is not a joke.

Clowns!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Slippy: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
No go kill yourself on top Tinubu matter. He knows what he's doing. There's a good chance he will win this election. Infact if Buhari ran for a third term you will be shocked at the number of people who will still vote for him.

Truth is everything about this country defies logic. Majority of Nigerians are not yet ready for good governance especially the youths. The politicians know it and that's why they act in such brazen manner.

The only way to play the politicians at their game is to vote the opposition party when the ruling party underperforms. That way they (the politicians) will not take you for granted.

Consider the American presidential elections where the opposition party ALWAYS win if the outgoing president has a low approval rating. For that reason both parties don't take the electorate for granted.

The best play in this election cycle is to vote PDP/Atiku. Let's not fool ourselves thinking Peter Obi & LP will win. He will only work to disrupt plans to defeat APC. I know he is clearly the BEST candidate but please look at the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
gideonvalor98:

Some of you just talk for its sake. He made a full speech on the subject matter... Yet you find fault in him delagating/directing fielded questions to his delegates. Of what use are the delegates that accompanied him, if not for that purpose.

Go IMPROVE YOUR IQ

Oga your IQ is poor. There is no where in this world that a candidate delegates questions meant for him to give us his Thoughts to not his running mate but someone who is not contesting. hmmmm Fear God oooo and have conscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Misterone: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

It's not about hatred I am actually from Abeokuta and I see many activities proceeding presidential elecrions world over like USA,Canada, Australia, France etc I always look forward to their presidential debates which is norm ....but it amazes me when I look forward to that of my country and my expectations are dashed
presidential debate my foot. Who presidential debate help. You guys are acting as if you lack reasoning. Leadership is not about who can speak the best phonetics or who has the highest degree, or who is vast in terms of knowledge. Leadership is all about taking hard and fast decisions and standing by it, it is about discovering talents that can assist you to achieve your required goals. It is not about quoting statistical figures as if they came from the moon or was just discovered. We know all this things, we even have the solutions but our challenge has always been implementation. Obi that you guys are hyping, what did he do when he was governor of Anambra? Abi na today him get sense.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by CharleyBright(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Reading comments made me realise alot of Nigeria's are gullible and lost.
This is a man showing how government is suppose to run.
Tinubu government is not a one man government.
He is a body of like-minded individuals.
He is letting people who are familiar with certain fields to defend questions about subject matters instead of acting all knowing and giving false variations like some people.
Nigeria will be great.

You are a fool who doesn't even realise that

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
trying to keep defending the indefensible! Is that it? I feel your pain but e dey sweet us, so e go pain una.

Chai you are a nutcase honestly

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigerians need to keep tribalism aside and stop these evil men before it will be too late

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Misterone: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
clevybrown:
shut up.... U are saying nonsense!!
you are an Osu bastard
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Misterone: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
obyno82:

Chai you are a nutcase honestly
and you are a crack head
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by madapcmod: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Harshweather:

That goat above you must be very stupid, presidential debate asking people to help him out , him no dey watch television ? US debate where presidential aspirant ask people to help him out. Don't mind the slowpoke

Deep in their minds, they know this is all shades of wrong and embarrassment, but BC of sentiment, they are defending the indefensible
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by CharleyBright(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Reading comments made me realise alot of Nigeria's are gullible and lost.
This is a man showing how government is suppose to run.
Tinubu government is not a one man government.
He is a body of like-minded individuals.
He is letting people who are familiar with certain fields to defend questions about subject matters instead of acting all knowing and giving false variations like some people.
Nigeria will be great.

Are those people answering for him the Presidential Candidate? They are asking him questions on how is going to handle issue as President, he is telling someone to answer for him.
Where is that done anywhere in the world?
Did you see Biden or Trump ask anyone to answer questions ?

It is amazing how u guys come to public spaces and make a fool of yourselves in process of defending rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Misterone: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
obyno82:

Oga your IQ is poor. There is no where in this world that a candidate delegates questions meant for him to give us his Thoughts to not his running mate but someone who is not contesting. hmmmm Fear God oooo and have conscience.
if na so we for dey use professors as candidates na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.