Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React (19658 Views)

Huawei ICT Competition: Nigerian Teams Emerge First In Network And Cloud Tracks / Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition / Six Nigerians To Represent Africa At Huawei Ict Global Competition In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React by KennethEnyi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Useless competition

Amosh did they even win sef?
Re: Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React by Burruchaga71(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Their names please, I want to check something
Re: Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React by Cjpounds1000: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
If you love this country you need to do the needful now not other ways round.Bad leadership is what is killing this Country for decade's now but for our youth generation now we will resist them at all cost ,bcus we are they leaders of tomorrow,this old demonic parasite can't eat their cake and have it again.We are ever ready for them now.We will vote for the one who have Big plans of technology and establishment of industry and factory not the one Will be giving us food and selling the off the little ones on the ground
Re: Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React by ZooOga: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ppl are always complaining about Nigeria leaders and government this and that but are too f-in lazy or dumb to look up the names of the winners sha. angry We get the leaders we deserve.

Winners Of 2022 Huawei ICT Regional Competition

Recently updated on October 24th, 2022 at 01:59 pm

https://www.positivenaija.com/winners-of-2022-huawei-ict-regional-competition/
Re: Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React by onojaford(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
Technology will be the new oil
I hate this cliché!
Re: Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React by ceragon123: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin grin Am not supporting Tinubun ooooo. Am just saying based on my own personal experience as a telecom Engineer.

Am OBIdient and Y-useful, pls. I should appreciate the same people that have contributed majorly to the impoverishment of hardworking Nigerians, right. As muntula abi.

I don't waste spit.

I sh*t on you

2blessed01:

Sick urchin....you ppl can never appreciate anything good
.....***spits***
Re: Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React by 2blessed01(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
ceragon123:
grin grin grin Am not supporting Tinubun ooooo. Am just saying based on my own personal experience as a telecom Engineer.

Am OBIdient and Y-useful, pls. I should appreciate the same people that have contributed majorly to the impoverishment of hardworking Nigerians, right. As muntula abi.

I don't waste spit.

I sh*t on you

Okgrin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React by LogicBomb8: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kirchoffs:
Two of my guys in ICT sit at the comfort of their homes and earn 4million monthly , Me way dey work 9-5 never earn reach one-tenth of their salary. This life no balance at all
which particular area of ict are they into
Re: Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React by Kirchoffs: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
LogicBomb8:
which particular area of ict are they into
Programming
Re: Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React by Scamburster(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
PrettyBolu:

I do not take delight when another person is mocked. I would prefer Nigerians work together than the ethnic scuffles we see online everyday
Ok,but still suspecting your tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error / Wande Adalemo - From University Dropout To ICT Millionaire / There's Enough Energy In A Glass Of Water To Power Lagos For A Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.