Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The 4 Most Profitable And Trouble-free Areas To Buy Land In LAGOS Right Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The 4 Most Profitable And Trouble-free Areas To Buy Land In LAGOS Right Now (118 Views)

The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra / Best Areas To Rent Houses, Flats, To Live In Ikorodu, Lagos. Information Needed. / Cheapest Areas To Rent A Self Contained In Lagos Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Most Profitable And Trouble-free Areas To Buy Land In LAGOS Right Now by showkings: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
There’s a proverb in Japan:

“If you can see 3 days into the future, you’ll be rich”

In a moment. I’ll give you all the facts and details of 4 trouble-free locations in Lagos right now that can make you N20million richer in 18-months or less….

And you could make more, up to N36million ….as housing demand in these locations keeps increasing every 6-months.

Best part, you don’t need to be as rich as Dangote to cash in on this opportunity.

Details in a moment.

But first, a quick story:

Few days back, I was with a client on an inspection around the Lekki phase 1 axis, and I noticed something about the Lekki environment that got me thinking.

And it's about how fast it has developed in the last 20 years 2000-2020.

20 year ago, a plot of land in Lekki phase one sold for between N800,000 - N10million, but as I type this message, a plot there is as high is N100million-N300million.

Okay let's go down a bit to Ajah, you know Ajah right?,

About 6 years ago, a plot of land in Ajah sold for an average of N600,000, but today, a plot of land there currently sells for as high as N30million-50million. �

If you had invested in owning a plot of Land in Lekki or Ajah when it was very cheap, you could have made hundreds of millions by now….. And money would never be a problem for you?

But the good news is, right now...

There are even more lucrative opportunities in the Lagos real estate market that can add as much as N20million to your bank account in less than 2-years.

I’ve done my research, I’ve done my back-ground checks and I’ve picked out 15 incredibly hot locations to own land in Lagos right now….

I’ve passed them through my filter…. And I’ve narrowed them down to 10….

Then down to the 4 best places where you can invest today and get up to 20million in returns less than 18months from now….

In these 4 locations, there are just 10 plots available…

Owning just one of these plots can make you stupidly rich for life!

Think about it, up to N20million in less than 18months…. And that’s just the average return, you could make a lot more...

These profitable plots of land are in centered in strategic locations that pass my 5-step criteria for Real Estate Investment:

1. Great Landmarks

2. Walkable distance and good access to the expressway

3. Huge Government presence, and State verified C OF O available on request.

4. Appreciate really fast (at least a growth rate of 65% every 6-months)

5. Huge return on investment value within the shortest time frame (up to N20million in 18-months or less)

I love looking out for great deals like these, for smart investors like you.

For more information on this opportunity, please click the link below

https:///3hkfpvyh

Or send me an SMS with my private line: 08087016202

And I will forward videos and flyers to you.

You go through them, then we can go have a physical inspection at your convenience.

Once you’ve taken a tour of the location you pick, and you love it, you can start investing

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale / Land With C Of O For Sale At The Wealthy Islet Estate 2348054423763 / To Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.