Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Urgent ‼️ School Fees Payments Declined . Advice Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent ‼️ School Fees Payments Declined . Advice Please (395 Views)

Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan / I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent ‼️ School Fees Payments Declined . Advice Please by Scottybaba: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hello everyone reading this, have been given an unconditional offer at the University of South Wales UK for the MSc Program

And the mode of payment of very flexible in the sense that I can make use of any Nigeria Naira Debit card to make school fees payment.

But have been trying to make use of GTbank Naira Debit card and it all comes back “Payment declined even when I try smaller amounts.

Has anyone encountered this challenge before kindly share and advise on what to do next. Thank you �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent ‼️ School Fees Payments Declined . Advice Please by Thortp(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
It won't go. There's a restriction on it.
You can only pay through dollar master card or someone should help you from UK

2 Likes

Re: Urgent ‼️ School Fees Payments Declined . Advice Please by Deeking111(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Scottybaba:
Hello everyone reading this, have been given an unconditional offer at the University of South Wales UK for the MSc Program

And the mode of payment of very flexible in the sense that I can make use of any Nigeria Naira Debit card to make school fees payment.

But have been trying to make use of GTbank Naira Debit card and it all comes back “Payment declined even when I try smaller amounts.

Has anyone encountered this challenge before kindly share and advise on what to do next. Thank you �

A friend of mine sent his to someone there via bitcoin then the person covert and paid for him

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistake You Make When Processing Your Documents Without Knowing / Five Days After The Boat Mishap That Killed Hundreds Of People / Togo Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.