Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally (35793 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by godofuck231: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
He should be tried for treason an hanged , this is a threat to democracy and should be harmed by any Nigerian capable of doing so , his senatorial constituency should revoke and recall him and he should be tried in a court of competent jurisdiction

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Valuepaints20(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ok
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by bosstim(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Can you imagine how stupid you are?? Tribalism will be your downfall. Well I'm not surprised at your stupidity tho cos there's just no way that a sane person will be supporting APC
lhordspy:
How can you chibuike from umudike understand hausa.

Since you said he communicated in hausa language.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by 00FFT00(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Chibuike's and shinedu's were born and raised in the north. Speaks and understands Hausa language at a native proficiency, therefore can correctly interpret what was said.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Deltavariant(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
This man/IPOB/APC thugs are the biggest threat to the coming 2023 elections.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Elidrisy20: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na by force ni?
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Johnthum(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Janajack:
Whether you vote for Tinubu or not, he has already selected his Cabinet. Those people that travelled with him to London are his Cabinet, if your name is not among them forget it, you are not part of his Cabinet.

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by onuman: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:
Chief Whip House of Reps. Hon Doguwa from Kano, "...when we get to the election venue, we'll ask you, are you voting APC, or we deal with you?!"
The APC said this in Hausa, at q Campaign rally in the state.

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/LeadershipNGA/status/1600060049467940865?t=q1JnVcVxXiPuYLzCqnHa1w&s=19

Primitive man in the House of Representatives.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Jostoman: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

so Okorocha that is speaking hausa is from iragbiji right? chii lagos landlord supporters sef.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by ghiloman28(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
As much as
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by sukar886: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
Good one, APC is waiting for election to deal with zombidients and zombidiots that have been insulting people unprovoked.
Una no get sense, na now una failure start

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Ekpeitit(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yes if you don't vote for APC we will deal with you ruthlessly.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Jostoman: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Somebody should tell doguwa that Apc intimidation will not work in 2023.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

I've watched the video, what he said correct.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by LordEclipse: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Do I blame him?.. If not for looting,the dirty thing should have been selling sugarcane somewhere in far North
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by henrydav: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
Good one, APC is waiting for election to deal with zombidients and zombidiots that have been insulting people unprovoked.
Must you always talk trash

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by MrUchenna1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
To defend the evil, you must delete and destroy your God given ability to reason.

You must turn a blind eye to stark realities

You must kill your conscience .

black will change to white
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Father254: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

You surprise me. You mean that Igbos don't hear Hausa? Where have you travelled to ?
Igbos have passed local languages and handling international languages like Chinese, french , Swahili .
Just take note .

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by mrkings84(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
APC and criminality be like Tinubu and gaffing blablabla blubluu....

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Theunbothered: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:

You are mad, gutter miscreant!
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:

Mental slavery has no cure
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Kingcalls: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:

Olaniyi, I have told you that you should watch your mental health.

Because with the way you're going, before January depression fit kee you

@ ihordspy grin olaniyi Ramotu grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Robinmido(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Funny enough tomorrow he will vehemently deny it and said that he was misunderstood and misquoted
Gossipninja:
Chief Whip House of Reps. Hon Doguwa from Kano, "...when we get to the election venue, we'll ask you, are you voting APC, or we deal with you?!"
The APC said this in Hausa, at q Campaign rally in the state.

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/LeadershipNGA/status/1600060049467940865?t=q1JnVcVxXiPuYLzCqnHa1w&s=19
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Okoroawusa: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hahahaha! Some people have been running around like headless chickens since yesterday's Chatham House sterling performance.

I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!!!
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by henrydav: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
APC new that they have nothing to campaign with that's why they are trating their urchins
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Labaọtụ ọlanikpu when will understand that every reasonable person is not an Igbo, or you somewhat believe every reasonable person like OP is igbo?

That's a compliment to the great Igbo people.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Confirm4real(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
They already know they can't win free and fair election come 2023 grin
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by TBadd(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

You’re daft... so he can’t understand other languages? What if he was born or schooled in the north? Akuya!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Flows001(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

FOOL.
All you think about in your expired brain is tribalism, you're so stupid I swear.
So leadership news is now IGBO abi?
Agbaya!
You urchins always defend nonsense.
I'm from the North Central and I understand Hausa perfectly, even though I have my own tribe.

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by harqinhola(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
I SUPPORT ASIWAJU BUT I DON'T SUPPORT VIOLENCE. PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THE FREEDOM TO VOTE WHO THEY WANT .
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by NohurryInLife: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na wetin dem wan do dem don talk so. This one just loose-guard talk ahm out.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
May the heavenly father in heaven show mercy and rescue this nation. Amen

Apc is evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow / El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father / Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.