Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally (35794 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by oluwazoba: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:

Olaniyi, I have told you that you should watch your mental health.

Because with the way you're going, before January depression fit kee you
grin olaniyi na olanike and olakankpo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Hurray2030: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
This man should be arrested and prosecuted immediately.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Oziens: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
Good one, APC is waiting for election to deal with zombidients and zombidiots that have been insulting people unprovoked.
APC Don't have the monopoly of violence. What is the essences of the peace accord signed by political parties for peaceful issue based electioneering and conduct. It's is only a mad and demented Demonic infested soul that would promote and lending credence to outright nonsensical statements such as this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by brownrockafela(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Please watch the video on twitter and see comments from people who understands the language
lhordspy:
How can you chibuike from umudike understand hausa.

Since you said he communicated in hausa language.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by bdon123(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:
Chief Whip House of Reps. Hon Doguwa from Kano, "...when we get to the election venue, we'll ask you, are you voting APC, or we deal with you?!"
The APC said this in Hausa, at q Campaign rally in the state.

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/LeadershipNGA/status/1600060049467940865?t=q1JnVcVxXiPuYLzCqnHa1w&s=19
Nxt step violence abi?D Tinubu plan already in play
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by asanausana91: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

if you are not a fool then you should know that there millions of igbos that are born and raised in the north.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Oziens: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Every right thinking person must condemn such reckless statement of violence irrespective of your political, tribe or religious affiliation. We're first human and people with common nation called Nigeria before politics. In brotherhood Nigerian we stand. You gloss over an such of hate such as this as though it doesn't matter because you or your loved ones might be the victim on the election day if it's not checked
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by kamiyurl: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
this is why the don't want anyone attending schools or getting enlighten. how can this man say such a th9ing and expect it to be well with him. make the insurgent locate this one quickly with his sand brains .
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by ZUBY77(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:

Olaniyi, I have told you that you should watch your mental health.

Because with the way you're going, before January depression fit kee you

He was a very sound young man until he Started campaigning for the shaking crook, then he changed his nairaland name from the one he used to post good messages to the current one, then it affected his mental health.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
There wouldn't be need for this statement if the voters were with them. This statement simply shows their level of desperation, jittery and fear. Shame on bulaba
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by karmaolu1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
religion of violence
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Emola12(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
Good one, APC is waiting for election to deal with zombidients and zombidiots that have been insulting people unprovoked.
you need to go for malaria surgery sorry to say

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Mccullum: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:
Violence and killing, that's all they got now

Responding to any post without verification of the information, it's tantamount to foolishness of being bias,

there's no iota of truth in that information rather it's twisted by mischief-makers.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Emola12(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
We need army and soldier to handle dis election because dis election now agbero leader don context for president so dat is why we need soldier to handle it

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by vincentjk(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
see as the man dey talk anyhow and wouldn't even listen to someone trying to pass an info to him behind.

very mannerless fellow
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Mccullum: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Responding to any post without verification of the information, it's tantamount to foolishness of being bias,

there's no iota of truth in that information rather it's twisted by mischief-makers.

That won't affect chances of Tinubu to become the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Zetty177x: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Ba ku da hankali
Makata

Olaniyi from Ogbomoso, nor let depression finish u before February. A word is enough
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by diogo23: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
I know idiots like you will like it because it's not against drug lord Tinubu
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by KennethEnyi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
If you vote for APC It shall never be well with you…

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by goaldynman(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Ba ku da hankali
Makata

So your dull & dumb brain tells you that it's only Hausa indigenes that can understand and speak Hausa?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by 1Dray(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Ba ku da hankali
Makata

Dan iska, mun gani hankalin ka.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by goaldynman(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
The man is a mumu! So if I tell him I'm voting APC then I go inside and vote LP will he know?!

We all are now seeing why Tinubu ran away when other candidates were signing the peace pact!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Bennycollins: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Ba ku da hankali
Makata
Are you serious with this question or you are just joking?
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by garfield1: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cc penguin2, kyase,tinubu will win atiku up north
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Dchair2: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
shocked shocked The words of the fool shouldn't be dismissed lightly.They should be taken seriously, because violence and inciting violence mean nothing to them.

Butchers! That's what they all are, they and their slaves inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by emezuo17: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Ba ku da hankali
Makata
. I stayed in the north for years, I understand Hausa, I used to even write with it, I have cousins in the north who speak better Hausa than they speak igbo, try and get enlightened bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by lhordspy: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
emezuo17:
. I stayed in the north for years, I understand Hausa, I used to even write with it, I have cousins in the north who speak better Hausa than they speak igbo, try and get enlightened bro.

Lying liar. But continue.
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by SeeItSayIt: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's now clear to APC that they can't stand the chance of first, second & third position in 2023 general elections then resulting to threat to our lives.

grin grin grin grin grin I'm the happiest obidient all the way....

I boldly reply the terrorist to continue with his threat, we shall vote them out 200 percent comes 2023. After all, what have we not seen?

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by miky(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
He is from one of the poorest states in Nigeria, yet talking with such audacity lol
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Mrkindness: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Ba ku da hankali
Makata
ko uwarka da ubanka zasu zaba Peter Obi. Je ka tambeyi babarka

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Abelino(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na your head we go start am from... Bloody idiot
PandoraObi:
Re: If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dchair2:

Butchers! That's what they all are, they and their slaves inclusive.
Exactly,bro.That is what they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video) / Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu / Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.