Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) (74269 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by ufotunang: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2022
TheirFADA:

She should go and show it to the grandpa she calls husband

curves kor, square ni undecided
..she is advertising her market to her customers...she is tired of her old husband ..she needs new young blood
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
Let the simpfest begin...

Maaaddo! For someone's wife to be doing this online means alot...

She surely is not showing backside for her husband .... Hmmm he sees it daily ... So who is she showing it to?

Oh I get now ... Let me grab my new jar of vasiline and head back to first page ... I wan check something!
OGA,Vaseline this morning wey everywhere don break,
embarassed
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by babajero(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

God punish who say make I marry woman above 23.
God punish person wey say virginity no matter for marriage.

God punish person wey marry woman wey another man don fvck.

God punish persin wey say make I no follow small girls (>18 and < 23).

God don already dey punish person wey go pay bride price ontop a woman of 25 and above.

Na lifetime punish dey ground for person wey no disvirgin him wife.

I hope all your relatives are married?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by latolz: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2022
I wonder how this gal go be when Ned pick next wife
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by harmony75: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Mmmm spending her ancestors money well.. This one too have gone to buy bumbum
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by oonyeoma50: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2022
cool

She knows what she wants.
But what she wants is not easy to get cool
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Juoflife1:
Beautiful girl. Marrying Ned is a very cleaver decision. No be all these chewing gum boys littered everywhere.
The money the politicians suppose give you people good life in Nigeria that's what Regina is enjoying.
Common electricity zero, even kemi dey scream for light for twitter. Generator noise everywhere person no go hear word.
Ned is a criminal politician in Nigeria so stop the noise.
We should celebrate genuine wealth not criminals, women too should make their own money not waiting for a man, it command respect.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
pretydiva:
This 1 don go do surgery undecided
She just gave birth naaaa
Even you wey be woman suppose know she is breastfeeding a man and newborn
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by hammerT: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2022
ufotunang:
..she is advertising her market to her customers...she is tired of her old husband ..she needs new young blood

YOUNG BLOOD WITH NOTHING TO OFFER?

SHAME NO DEY CATCH UNA?
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by alloy123: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin guy u fit use ur mouth start comedy....
VeryWickedGoat:

The plot of land between your eyes is it for sale?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

God don already dey punish person wey go pay bride price ontop a woman of 25 and above.

Stay away from those drugs, they ain't treating you well..... cheesy
Wey pesin wan see 17 year old virgin for a Nigeria again... you check am nah angry

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2022
hammerT:

YOUNG BLOOD WITH NOTHING TO OFFER?

SHAME NO DEY CATCH UNA?
Ned is a criminal political class so nothing outstanding about him.
Stop celebrating crooks in Nigeria.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Franzinni: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Bmaster:
OGA,Vaseline this morning wey everywhere don break,
embarassed
guy as her husband (a Muslim! ) Nor mind ... Well I done even finish the first jar of vasiline, I don send Uber make Dem bring two more from ShopRite .. today my prick must peel ontop Regina matter .... Hahahah

Make I nor laff too much before I faint I done dey feel dizzy as I dey on round 15 laidis!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Father4all: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Curves wey ancestor don Bleep rubbish.
jealousy will kee you oo. Most guys are angry that they can't have her. But their fathers age mate is accessing her. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2022
hmmmm!

Ok! Noted undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Curves meant for old man is no curves.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by hammerT: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Ned is a criminal political class so nothing outstanding about him.
Stop celebrating crooks in Nigeria.

WHO VOTED THEM INTO OFFICE?

IDIOTIC YOUNG FUTURE CRIMINAL ASPIRANTS. cool
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2022
hammerT:

WHO VOTED THEM INTO OFFICE?

IDIOTIC YOUNG FUTURE CRIMINAL ASPIRANTS. cool
So if they vote for you as a leader it gives you the permission to steal.
If your employer employ you to do a job it gives you the opportunity to steal.
I understand very well the kind of person you are.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by hammerT: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

So if they vote for you as a leader it gives you the permission to steal.
If your employer employ you to do a job it gives you the opportunity to steal.
I understand very well the kind of person you are.
EYES WIDE OPEN!

U ARE ABOUT TO VOTE A KNOWN CRIMINAL AND DRUG DEALER WITH CRIMINAL RECORD IN AMERICA AS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT, AFTER BUHARI.

TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR ACTION.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Dpundict: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2022
So even billionaire dey use tissue dey clean nyash as i dey see waste bin there? Las las all of us dey equal.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by hammerT: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Dpundict:
So even billionaire dey use tissue dey clean nyash as i dey see waste bin there? Las las all of us dey equal.

EQUAL, IN THAT THEY ENJOY LIFE DIE.

U SUFFER LIFE DIE.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Beebah321:
I sure say no be only Ned Nwoko dey enjoy those curves. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na only him oo. That's why he carried her to shrine for ritual Abi Una forget?
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
hammerT:

EYES WIDE OPEN!

U ARE ABOUT TO VOTE A KNOWN CRIMINAL AND DRUG DEALER WITH CRIMINAL RECORD IN AMERICA AS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT, AFTER BUHARI.

TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR ACTION.
Am not in Nigeria for any voting so how do I take accountability for any action.
The burden is on you guys in Nigeria
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Nko1: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

What if I have already disvirgined your future wife what will God do to me
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

God no go punish any body, goan make money
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

She just gave birth naaaa
Even you wey be woman suppose know she is breastfeeding a man and newborn
Nah.. I beg to disagree on this. That ass no be the one wey breast feeding dey cause. Trust me.., she went under the knife
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

Kai Haba !! E don do na undecided undecided undecided

Wetin be all dis Punish Punish
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Beebah321:
Ahh you guys should allow her to showcase her curves in peace na.
No be her be the first woman way marry her papa age mate. undecided

The man dust her papa for age. In fact, na senior man the papa go dey dey call im son-in-law! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Bukkymichael74(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Sorry ooO, na me find you come... Abeg you're free to open your mouth like waaaaaaaaahhhh talk anything wey enter your mind, I no go quote you again.

jeromestarks:

My post stated with "See fresh yansh"
A sad man can not appreciate a woman's fresh yansh.

The sadness you see in me is actually in you.
You're pained that the post speaks to you directly.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
I’ve never found this girl attractive, single or married. Anyways, na person wife, good luck to her

Same here oh. She doesn't have sex appeal at all oh. Apart from the lack of attractiveness she seems to be a very dull and slow girl.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2022
U see how stupid u sound? Na even dat age bracket Dey Bleep Anytin wey get prick. All dose small gals, dem don chop dem finish. E be like u never sabi dis new generation. U think say na late 90s we Dey or 2010. I sorry for ur life. U go carry infection tire and Mayb HIV
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.