Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) (74234 Views)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Merch:
Doctor morris don work on this girl nyash

You sure say na surgery?

But shaa I knew her nyash no big like this, abi fatness dey increase nyash.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by 3310adeb: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=jeromestarks post=118930426]See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

God punish who say make I marry woman above 23.
God punish person wey say virginity no matter for marriage.

God punish person wey marry woman wey another man don fvck.

God punish persin wey say make I no follow small girls (>18 and < 23).

God don already dey punish person wey go pay bride price ontop a woman of 25 and above.

Na lif
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Togokenya: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
You have used your mouth to finish yourself already.
All those your curses are already on your head
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

God don already dey punish person wey go pay bride price ontop a woman of 25 and above.

Na lifetime punish dey ground for person wey no disvirgin him wife.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

Your mind is to narrow. You're so fickle minded that even if a virgin is right in your neighborhood, you wouldn't notice.

Read this
https://www.nairaland.com/7466644/three-young-virgins-initiated-into/1#118941277
Don't take everything too serious in life, you may die of what concerns you not. My response was just a sarcasm and you're here venting tinubu's gaffes on me, na me do you? Fickle mind kee u Dia.... You won't be bold enough to declare that tiffnubu is grossly absent minded, na my body you wanna flex your ego tongue
Equally, from the thread you linked, three girls from the entire community are virgins? What the proportional ratio?
See your life?

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by olaomoakin78: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

Oga take am easy now, no be everybody go marry virgin ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Ewroghene1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

I'm with you
With my full chest ����

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Omodua(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
dyera:

She was a virgin when she married Nerd. The boyfriend was NTRed by Nerd, he stole her from him while he was waiting for her consent. Basically her boyfriend was a simp.
OK
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Omodua(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

Don't be stupid.
https://www.nairaland.com/7466644/three-young-virgins-initiated-into/1#118941277
You must be stupid. Don't you know there are no virgins in the land again? Are you new in Nigerian society.

Get sense!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
This yansh no b for 16 yo lady nau
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by bepositive11: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
I’ve never found this girl attractive, single or married. Anyways, na person wife, good luck to her

Why is that? She's a gold digger so I don't like her character but she's an attractive young lady.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by bepositive11: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

You sure say na surgery?

But shaa I knew her nyash no big like this, abi fatness dey increase nyash.

It's weight gain. Maybe she did surgery sha
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Raychee(f): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Disgusting...

The love of money,makes some ladies date and marry lizards.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rahkman:
you believe that nonsense?? You think person young like that with raging hormones go dey allow only one old man dey Bleep....she still dey Bleep youngies on code
a ritual rite was done at her wedding that no other mam should climb her... severe consequences
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Lovestrong(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
pretydiva:
This 1 don go do surgery undecided
lol! E know concern me.

Abeg na how much be one packet of benson for ur area?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by yetty247(f): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hell fire straight
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by jeromestarks: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Togokenya:
You have used your mouth to finish yourself already.
All those your curses are already on your head

I didn't mention a name on the post but somehow, you claimed the curses. Why?
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
I see toilet, I see naysh, I only think of shit
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by aycapri(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Curves wey ancestor don Bleep rubbish.
ahaaa, aiye le o
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Beebah321:
I sure say no be only Ned Nwoko dey enjoy those curves. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Em no born her well......
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

kolo man ! You see the toto!?.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
So, Ned go come in the night, put prick inside this one so teh him go release.
No, na your yansh hin go come put am !
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
She is just coming out from toilet... nah water and sh***t full between the legs, ancestors don chop remain small
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by modupeleke2017(f): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bebe waya me a Venza, God has blessed you.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Rahkman: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
hkidola00:
a ritual rite was done at her wedding that no other mam should climb her... severe consequences
nothing consign that one if them like make them bethro her soul to amadioha...no be only that old man dey chop...that I am sure of ...no be Abuja dem dey? person wey the husband no dey too dey sef
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by jeromestarks: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Omodua:
You must be stupid. Don't you know there are no virgins in the land again? Are you new in Nigerian society.

Get sense!

Read by clicking the link na
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Beebah321:
Ahh you guys should allow her to showcase her curves in peace na.
No be her be the first woman way marry her papa age mate. undecided
Beebah321,

Point of correction.

He is her grandfather's age group.

She clocked just 21 last month. She was born in the year 2001 in a hospital in the Ketu area of Lagos State according to a phone interview transcript posted on NL with her real look-alike father who is also a lawyer like Ned. He said he and others used to call Ned bros in their neighborhood while growing up. Ned is older than this girl's father! Period.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Ebuka78: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jaytecq:

There is something called "Camera Timer"

You are right about that. I never had that thought.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
envoymedia:
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has shown off her curves on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CluN_4FjK7L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
see this small girl of yesterday sha
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
E be like say,she dey look for divorce, if Ned divorced her,na tinubu go marry her
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by fuckwell2080: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
WIDE TOTO wen ANCESTORS don pour SOUR AKAMU inside.Notin they shack me for this SOUR PUSSY and BAGGAGE NYASH.Notin they insidena SHIT full am.Notin they BIG NYASH and BIG HIPS.WASTE PRODUCT.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Mampolo: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yansh still get value 4 dis country 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.