Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) (74298 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Franzinni: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Let the simpfest begin...

Maaaddo! For someone's wife to be doing this online means alot...

She surely is not showing backside for her husband .... Hmmm he sees it daily ... So who is she showing it to?

Oh I get now ... Let me grab my new jar of vasiline and head back to first page ... I wan check something!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
So, Ned go come in the night, put prick inside this one so teh him go release.

It’s disturbing!

The girls is brave

It takes guts to looks into the face of someone like Ned and still fvck him!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Beautiful girl. Marrying Ned is a very cleaver decision. No be all these chewing gum boys littered everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Mek she go rest abeg. She's not even beautiful anymore

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Curves wey ancestor don Bleep rubbish.
Ancestors dey sex while you wey be unancestor dey masturbate for. No be juju dey worry
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Nawa o..
See tears everywhere grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Atlantis585: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Beebah321:
Ahh you guys should allow her to showcase her curves in peace na.
No be her be the first woman way marry her papa age mate. undecided

Are you single and ready to mingle? lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Alaga2222(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Curves wey ancestor don Bleep rubbish.

grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by shegzhkn: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

God punish who say make I marry woman above 23.
God punish person wey say virginity no matter for marriage.

God punish person wey marry woman wey another man don fvck.

God punish persin wey say make I no follow small girls (>18 and < 23).

God don already dey punish person wey go pay bride price ontop a woman of 25 and above.

Na lifetime punish dey ground for person wey no disvirgin him wife.

You bad gann, you even used a logical operator to chain two condition together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2022
envoymedia:
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has shown off her curves on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CluN_4FjK7L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Mtcheew butt pad
Some people will be deceived
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2022
envoymedia:
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has shown off her curves on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CluN_4FjK7L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wetin this one dey sell?
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Surely there have to be better things to push to front page than pictures of the backside of a clearly bored wealthy housewife!

Nairaland, y'all can do better na!

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by HateBigots: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Why girls like to snap picture inside toilet?
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by EmmaLege: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

God don already dey punish person wey go pay bride price ontop a woman of 25 and above.

See this one grin small girls wey dem don almost chop finish. You go old if you think young virgins easy to find cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Britishpea: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Benellah:
Curve whey ancestors don bang tire tueh undecided undecided undecided

Like say is she allows you won’t bang your own Comot for her body
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by adecz: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2022
A woman whose only work in
life is to provide pooosy to her
grandfather equivalent .... ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Kwantinu ◀️⏪⏪

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2022
What is the purpose of showing it off.. Money can .make anything happen . Regina love d money and comfort but not Ned and d consequences is to stay with ancestor for as long as d man dey alive. Beauty wasted
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by sheriffindy(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Always putting their defecating butts to our faces...like WTF?. Any lady that strikes this pose strikes me as a loose one.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Dchampion65: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Beebah321:
I sure say no be only Ned Nwoko dey enjoy those curves. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You can proof it.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by stamapro(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2022
I thought after 2 children, you supposed don grow up pass this stage, but no, you still dey grow up for the same pace with your babies. You are a married woman for God sake.....whats the meaning of this?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by LotaTee: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

Mental illness is real

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by balarabe01(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2022
A ho* in the closet
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Pimine: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

Yeepa! Aswear I don laff fall for ground. Dey press those simps necks small small brotha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2022
The termites' food.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by hammerT: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Prometheus666: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2022
meobizy:
1. She should take her of her children and stop thirst trapping.

2. This is an advertisement to men her age. She already has wealth at her disposal, now she needs physical pleasure.

False conclusions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.