Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys (7698 Views)

Okeite: The New Charm Killing Yahoo Boys In Igboland Today / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by sukar886: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2022
headbasher96:
Toh south east things
U r too tribalistic, what of ogun, osun that uses a human being sacrifices

7 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2022
sukar886:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't mind him!
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Rickmann: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Davido.

Honestly bro.. This part got me scared too.

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Rickmann: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
there are yahoo boys still picking money without any diabolical means

That's exactly what op is saying. It still pays but what you get is just little upkeep money hundreds of dollars. That's not what people want. To get the big bucks you must go diabolic.

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rickmann:

Honestly bro.. This part got me scared too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy An Ifa Priestess accused Davido of binding himself to a spiritual convenant for fame. One of the consequences will be at his 30th birthday, a soul will be taken as sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rickmann:

That's exactly what op is saying. It still pays but what you get is just little upkeep money hundreds of dollars. That's not what people want. To get the big bucks you must go diabolic.

Facts!!!
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Rickmann: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:

cheesy cheesy cheesy An Ifa Priestess accused Davido of binding himself to a spiritual convenant for fame. One of the consequences will be at his 30th birthday, a soul will be taken as sacrifice

Wow

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by jamesversion: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
Wow we should have charm studies in university ... I would love to study to see the powers that be.

I once went to a babalawo who amazed me till today I can't explain what happened .. for clarification, I was and still am skeptical of thier powers but I can't explain this perticulat incident with logic.... Yet!

I will summarize but it's part of a long story that involves journey through thick Forrest climbing giant rocks and crossing a river infested by crocodiles. Why you might ask, well... I wanted vengeance!

My laptop which I saved naira by naira to buy after traveling from a state in the north to computer village to buy it and traveling back with my newly aquired dell latitude which I bought for 140k way back ..In short, it was my prized possession only to sleep at night and wake up to a torn window net and my laptop was gone! Omo I visit about 8 babalawo becasue of it, I was even given the dried head of a cobra to do some levus but till today ... The lappy is still classified as gone! Along with my 40k I used to sort the babas for this that and the third ...

Anyways, I went to one of them I don't want to say the location but he is from offa... Omo this man lives in a strange compound once you enter the gate everything is black even the sand of his compoind is black black like charcoal It is more bizzare then I can explain but I will proceed with the story.

I entered the shrine and to my left was about 7 statues of different hieghts behind a semi transparent veil(very dirty but I guess it use to be white), there was all sorts of things poured on the statues, some red liquid I suspect to be palm oil and also a shit ton of candle wax.

The man was friendly and welcoming, a behavior that sharply contrasts with the environment which he lived, on his table I noticed the first of the supernatural object.

If you have an idea of how this was achieved logically I beg to understand.

To the left side of his wooden table was a bottle, glass and totally transparent, in that bottle was a couple of stones like pebbles of about 3 in number, now I wondered how the stones were put in the bottle as they won't fit the neck of the bottle but that was not the thing that bedazzled me.

On the lip of the bottle was a long needle and from the eye of the needle hung a thick thread , red in color and at the end of the thread dangling was a large clump of some stuff, bound in more red thread ... But the tip of the niddle barely touch the tip of the bottle neck but it was floating ..even when the man hit the large clump , instead of the niddle to fall from the weight of the clump, it just spins around the tip of the bottle along with the clump. .. impossible I said to myslef, but I pretended not to be blown away.

Then I proceeded too inform him of my reason for coming which was finding or eliminating the person who stole my laptop.

He asked for some money about 1k or so and then he picked a calabash and dropped on the table... Very casual like he is About to cook a nice meal or something, he placed the money inside the calabach which was empty ... I been dey shine my eyes Wella becasue I was a skeptic of spiritual powers ... He then covered it and placed an egg on the calabash. Then he started to gist with me, asking me questions and telling me about his journey to priest hood ... After about 3 mins, he took the egg away and opened the callabash... Lo and behold, the money had vanished and was replaced with some stuff like paper tied with white threads about 4 of them ... My mind cut!

He now told me to throw them aways in any flowing water I find and one around my house ... But what made me stop the whole thing was when he said for it to take full effect, I will have to buy a duck and spill it's blood... Guy, even if I didn't believe in metaphysical, I sure know the power contained within blood... I told him NO! He smilled and said if I can't do it I should bring it to him to do on my behalf... I realized he would not let it go so... I told him ok I will come back with it ... And as I left the compound I never looked back. It one of the most puzzling encounter I ever had with these babalawo them ... The other 7 I met were frankly comedians, becasue as soon as I get home and sleep, something will come and teach me how they were able to do thier tricks unsing slight of hand and thier simple tactics.. it will break it down for me by component, even till today I don't know what that teacher is. Anyway nah so my lappy Go! Plus 40k wey Dem chop from me to buy this and that all becasue I was emotionally drained...I cried like a baby when I lost the laptop ... With cattar running down my nose and all, it was to intense that my friend started crying for seeing me cry ... Haha make e no be say he nor get human felling haha I am glad I can joke about it now tho... It was wild.

Sorry for any typos.

I thoroughly enjoyed this read. But you should have gone the distance.

4 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by jamesversion: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:

Facts!!!

Though a faceless forum, there are some I fo one can divulge here that could make him a person of interest to those concerned.

Guys collect upto 60M normal yahoo. No diabolic entanglement whatsoever.

You need guys in US sha who will work with you. Its a very small select group and they were all classmates here in Nigeria. They know and trust themselves well.

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by EbenezerTriumph: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:

Davido is not yet 30's
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Franzinni: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
jamesversion:

I thoroughly enjoyed this read. But you should have gone the distance.
thanks for the compliment, I didn't becasue as soon as he mentioned spilling blood I instinctively knew the implications will stretch far beyond the laptop matter... The guy that took me there later started talking about it, on our way back he told me about the man ...

I'm front of his compound was a woman with a grinding machine, with a small baby... That was his wife and kid ... Inside the compound there are sticks or pegs nailed to the ground and about 20 and about two cows tied to two sticks, i was told the spirits the man works with always request blood and of it doesn't find blood it will kill the man's child ... It had wiped them all out. That is why the man started preparing live animals for it so it won't come and not meet something to kill, it will just kill the baby join .

The wife looked drained of life as she operated the machine expressionless..even when we asked for her husband she just pointed to the gate and continued...

It was surreal ... Like those lord of the rings type places.

5 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
Davido is not yet 30's

Davido celebrated his 30th birthday on November. Are you on Planet Earth or elsewhere for you not to know about this? We even published the story on our website cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by EbenezerTriumph: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:

Davido celebrated his 30th birthday on November. Are you on Planet Earth or elsewhere for you not to know about this? We even published the story on our website cheesy
just confirmed you're right.
He's actually 30 and celebrated his birthday on November

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
thanks for the compliment, I didn't becasue as soon as he mentioned spilling blood I instinctively knew the implications will stretch far beyond the laptop matter... The guy that took me there later started talking about it, on our way back he told me about the man ...

I'm front of his compound was a woman with a grinding machine, with a small baby... That was his wife and kid ... Inside the compound there are sticks or pegs nailed to the ground and about 20 and about two cows tied to two sticks, i was told the spirits the man works with always request blood and of it doesn't find blood it will kill the man's child ... It had wiped them all out. That is why the man started preparing live animals for it so it won't come and not meet something to kill, it will just kill the baby join .

The wife looked drained of life as she operated the machine expressionless..even when we asked for her husband she just pointed to the gate and continued...

cheesy Things dey occur! You could write a full book of your experiences with Traditional Priests
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
Davido is 29 bro.
He was born in 1993

Google is always your friend. Try to research before trying to engage in argument

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Franzinni: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:

cheesy Things dey occur! You could write a full book of your experiences with Traditional Priests
Omo I done see many things .. but I always try to find logic ... If not I go done kolo.

But that is a good idea I could ... Thanks for the + energy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by King3urna(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Davido.

People like you hide behind techno phones and be vomiting trash if hand touch you now e go be like say dem Dey oppress you imagine calling out someone who did not mention or noticed you bro this is bad don’t always think you can type anything up here and get away with it someone is going through hard time and you still get mind type this crappy shit chai OMO nairaland na mumu plenty pass aje but no
Worry maybe you fit be scapegoat do you know what It means to lose a child no worry guy hang go touch you
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
Omo I done see many things .. but I always try to find logic ... If not I go done kolo.

But that is a good idea I could ... Thanks for the + energy. smiley

You are welcome! I appreciate expressing your experiences in full detail.... That's what Nairaland is all about.... Your experience will be very helpful to those considering patronizing Traditional Priests for their services.

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Uchenna10(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
there are yahoo boys still picking money without any diabolical means

U dey live with Dem for house.?...u just dey open mouth waaa

4 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Uchenna10(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:

Only Hackers I can tell you are cashing out without charms

You're right....only hackers

2 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Uchenna10:

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by jamesversion: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:

Incredible. Nice you reneged, seeing and knowing all those.

I am the last person on earth to consult or even consider spiritists. What God cannot do does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Uchenna10:

as u dey live with them na...i hail u
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Uchenna10(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
as u dey live with them na...i hail u

U just dey talk anyhow......

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
just confirmed you're right.
He's actually 30 and celebrated his birthday on November

cheesy cheesy cheesy I told you I wrote a report on his birthday
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by headbasher96(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
sukar886:

oga that particular thing is found only in your region
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by headbasher96(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:

Charm is not meant for a single tribe
what is the name of yoruba okeite
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Blake755: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Make I ask oo if your relatives do am but u no follow am how do you save yourself
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Uchenna10:

U just dey talk anyhow......
you know nothing !! People dey cashout daily without charm.
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by FreeIgboho: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
Wow we should have charm studies in university ... I would love to study to see the powers that be.

I once went to a babalawo who amazed me till today I can't explain what happened .. for clarification, I was and still am skeptical of thier powers but I can't explain this perticulat incident with logic.... Yet!
I lost the laptop ... With cattar running down my nose and all, it was to intense that my friend started crying for seeing me cry ... Haha make e no be say he nor get human felling haha I am glad I can joke about it now tho... It was wild.

Sorry for any typos.

Nice story. But it was a TRICK! Just that in Africa we are conditioned. Just as the below is a trick, but in Africa it is CONFIRMED juju!

https://youtube.com/shorts/LGu1H3kLsj4?feature=share
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by VeryWickedGoat: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
headbasher96:
what is the name of yoruba okeite

World Cup

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Franzinni: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Nice story. But it was a TRICK! Just that in Africa we are conditioned. Just as the below is a trick, but in Africa it is CONFIRMED juju!

https://youtube.com/shorts/LGu1H3kLsj4?feature=share
so watching the video fisrt time I already knew how he did it ... Now this is the trick .. everybody's phone is correct it's only the phone he is holding that has been modified and that is why he limited the number between 1 and 10.... Now what ever number you pick he already knows what to press that will indicate that number + the time and so when he reduces it, if falls back on the right time which is the same time with everyone else ... Haha.

That is how my mind worked with the 7 other babas I was able to decode the trick... One of them was talking to a statue and it was responding like it was alive ... Later found out they have a second guy who will be behind the tiny hut, talking through a pipe that is rigged to the back of the statue but becasue of the pipe, you will hear it like the statue is actually talking ... And they never let it say anything that you will understand, instead it will be speaking a kinda language that is frankly gibberish... And the baba will be nodding like he understands... Then he will ask another question to the statue and it will reply... If you don't know the trick you will be amazed!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Blessed, Abacityblog Publisher, Kidnapped In Umuahia / Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) / Breaking: CCT Says It Has Jurisdiction To Try Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.