Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys (7568 Views)

Okeite: The New Charm Killing Yahoo Boys In Igboland Today / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
By Nwaoba Chika Nwaoba

This is what is killing our young men today in Igboland. Okeite! If you see any yahoo boy spending money lavishly, this is what he's into. Ordinary yahoo no longer pays. To get big pay, they now go into this.

The least an experienced native doctor can charge a person to prepare this charm is N1.5 million. Some native doctors charge as high as N3million. Some don't charge; what they do is to collect percentage of whatever you realize from time to time. Traders also do this charm. This charm is what's called a money ritual (ogwu ego).

The native doctor prepares it with bat, other dangerous species of birds, bitter herbs, roots and barks of spiritual trees like the (ogilisi). The main ingredients are dog's spare parts and human spare p-arts. They work directly with mortuary attendants. They need mostly parts of those who d-ied through road accident and others who d-ied at an unripe age. They also go for the parts of women who had no children. Any native doctor who knows how to prepare this must be an occult native doctor, without being one, the vibration will sweep the native doctor's within a period. The kickback is usually harsh on the native doctors.

In this category of charm is the powerful "Ibobo isi atu". Ibobo is hung on the wall. Celebrities do it. Contractors, drug people, security heads and lawyers who want to be feared do it. They do it to command respect and be feared and get attracted to important people's admiration. It's a very dangerous charm. It's almost more dangerous and costly than Okeite. Anybody who has Ibobo is feared for no reason. People listen when they talk. As a Contractor, your own bidding is first considered. It carries force of attraction. The glory of a person who has it holds people down.

Another one is "udu ako mmili" (a calabash that never lacks water). It's more like okeite. It takes the same process to prepare. Another one under this category is "Okeawele." Traders, transporters and farmers do this mostly. Another one is what is called "aro agba aka" (year will never go by without making a person wealthy). It's a new discovery under this category and seems to be the deadliest.

These are some of the things you tap as grace in the lives of some people you think are rich. Funny enough is that no stupendously rich person does any of these. What they can afford to do is buy Benz, build houses, spend money on women and spray at events. That's all. Nobody who does any of these stupid things is ever counted among wealthy men and women in the society.

The side effects are bigger than what they offer. You continue losing family members from time to time. They seize some people's ability to give birth. Some may give birth, but the baby will die on delivery. Sometimes, the mother follows it. They d-estroy children. Some don't live more than five years. But the money will be coming. On dying, the properties collapse as they came. Apart from the lethal effects, you will not have peace of mind while alive. You will not assist anyone with the money. The often you bring things into the pot, the more the money flows. It booms more when the handkerchief used in cleaning a woman's private part after se.x is put in the pot. That's when you see some young girls go m-ad or find it hard to give birth. The pot boils like never before. Some bring charred human parts, moreover those babies and young girls whose blood is still fresh.

The truth is that the native doctor doesn't know the people the charms will take as sacrifice. The charms pick randomly. Sometimes, a family member or close friends can die without you knowing they died at your instance. The charms select and don't tell the clients when and who they are collecting. This is why a rich person in a family suspected to be behind another's death can come out boldly and swear with their life and nothing harms them. And once the pot stops frothing, the time for the person to go has come. That's when you find some young boys d-ie of road accident or go ma-d or die in mysterious ways. So, when you are tapping from a person's grace just because he bought a new vehicle or built a new house, know it that you might be tapping from a strange force. No yahoo boy who has voluminous money nowadays gets it outside this means.

Ordinary Yahoo stopped paying some five years ago. It's good that you know all these so that no one pushes you into regrettable living. So that you don't envy people you are better than. So that you don't think you are not working hard. Learn. Research. Ask questions. Don't jealous. Don't envy. Don't be disturbed by the doings of some people who don't have known sources of income.

#SolutionReporters

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/05/okeite-the-money-charm-of-yahoo-boys/

15 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by VeryWickedGoat: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
SReporters:
The truth is that the native doctor doesn't know the people the charms will take as sacrifice. The charms pick randomly. Sometimes, a family member or close friends can die without you knowing they died at your instance. The charms select and don't tell the clients when and who they are collecting.

Davido.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
The only thing I am very certain about Davido is that he's a cultist (Aye Axe � man) and from my findings, many cultists are into charms so it won't be surprising.

11 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by gulfer: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hmmm, this life undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
gulfer:
Hmmm, this life undecided undecided undecided undecided

The mysteries of life is far way bigger than us

2 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by nicerod(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nawa o

We fight to get everything and leave everything behind when we die

5 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
nicerod:
Nawa o

We fight to get everything and leave everything behind when we die

That's why the bible says "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul"

15 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by headbasher96(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Toh south east things

4 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by BigYash: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Its okay o.. I won't say a word..

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SETHARTHUR(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Omo no be childs. Bet this money must be made.

2 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
headbasher96:
Toh south east things

Charm is not meant for a single tribe

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by ISellBeer: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
I know one wealthy guy that refused to help his blood brother, he told us one day that no amount of money he will give his brother that can make him successful, that the brother should fight for himself.

Meanwhile anara isiri ibibo ngo

5 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:
By Nwaoba Chika Nwaoba
Ordinary Yahoo stopped paying some five years ago.

#SolutionReporters

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/05/okeite-the-money-charm-of-yahoo-boys/

this one na big lie sha

5 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Valkrie: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
this one na big lie sha

Oya come and tell us the true story...!!

8 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2022
Valkrie:

Oya come and tell us the true story...!!
there are yahoo boys still picking money without any diabolical means

14 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by ZaddyJ: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by elmodee7(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2022
They are all about the money

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
this one na big lie sha

It's not totally a lie
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
there are yahoo boys still picking money without any diabolical means

Only Hackers I can tell you are cashing out without charms

2 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:

Only Hackers I can tell you are cashing out without charms
you know nothing bro!! How many hackers do you know? They aint even hackers but spammers and people buying logs online calling demselves hackers. There Re younger boys out there picking money without any charm. But i can agree with you that the percentage has dropped

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
you know nothing bro!! How many hackers do you know? They aint even hackers but spammers and people buying logs online calling demselves hackers. There Re younger boys out there picking money without any charm. But i can agree with you that the percentage has dropped

You have already hit where I am going to.... Yeah I know there are boiz cashing out without charm but, the percentage have dropped.
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:

You have already hit where I am going to.... Yeah I know there are boiz cashing out without charm but, the percentage have dropped.
an eye opener thread, nice one. Make boys know say devil doesnt give for free, he collects back in 1000000times. They now consult white garment churches. You will be wondering why suddenly you are spotting exotic cars coming to that white garment church at your area. Mostly C*le church.

8 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Immatex(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2022
This matter is Headquartered in Anambra State.

They worship money.

They say it's Africa Traditional Religion but it's simple Occultic Religion.

Spending a few months in Anambra especially Ihiala and Okija, convinced me to leave Nigeria and it's backward thinking materialistic lazy and entitled youths- there's no redemption for this generation!

11 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by irunoko(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2022
My mind went to zuby micheal because I remember he was just a regular Nollywood average guy all of a sudden from no where, with no significant growth and predictable pattern like funke akindele (jenifa) he just became wealthy and started showing off mansions and spraying money in parties in bundles like a yahoo boy or drug traffickers

I believe many of these guys in Nollywood are in category 2

9 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Franzinni: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Wow we should have charm studies in university ... I would love to study to see the powers that be.

I once went to a babalawo who amazed me till today I can't explain what happened .. for clarification, I was and still am skeptical of thier powers but I can't explain this perticulat incident with logic.... Yet!

I will summarize but it's part of a long story that involves journey through thick Forrest climbing giant rocks and crossing a river infested by crocodiles. Why you might ask, well... I wanted vengeance!

My laptop which I saved naira by naira to buy after traveling from a state in the north to computer village to buy it and traveling back with my newly aquired dell latitude which I bought for 140k way back ..In short, it was my prized possession only to sleep at night and wake up to a torn window net and my laptop was gone! Omo I visit about 8 babalawo becasue of it, I was even given the dried head of a cobra to do some levus but till today ... The lappy is still classified as gone! Along with my 40k I used to sort the babas for this that and the third ...

Anyways, I went to one of them I don't want to say the location but he is from offa... Omo this man lives in a strange compound once you enter the gate everything is black even the sand of his compoind is black black like charcoal It is more bizzare then I can explain but I will proceed with the story.

I entered the shrine and to my left was about 7 statues of different hieghts behind a semi transparent veil(very dirty but I guess it use to be white), there was all sorts of things poured on the statues, some red liquid I suspect to be palm oil and also a shit ton of candle wax.

The man was friendly and welcoming, a behavior that sharply contrasts with the environment which he lived, on his table I noticed the first of the supernatural object.

If you have an idea of how this was achieved logically I beg to understand.

To the left side of his wooden table was a bottle, glass and totally transparent, in that bottle was a couple of stones like pebbles of about 3 in number, now I wondered how the stones were put in the bottle as they won't fit the neck of the bottle but that was not the thing that bedazzled me.

On the lip of the bottle was a long needle and from the eye of the needle hung a thick thread , red in color and at the end of the thread dangling was a large clump of some stuff, bound in more red thread ... But the tip of the niddle barely touch the tip of the bottle neck but it was floating ..even when the man hit the large clump , instead of the niddle to fall from the weight of the clump, it just spins around the tip of the bottle along with the clump. .. impossible I said to myslef, but I pretended not to be blown away.

Then I proceeded too inform him of my reason for coming which was finding or eliminating the person who stole my laptop.

He asked for some money about 1k or so and then he picked a calabash and dropped on the table... Very casual like he is About to cook a nice meal or something, he placed the money inside the calabach which was empty ... I been dey shine my eyes Wella becasue I was a skeptic of spiritual powers ... He then covered it and placed an egg on the calabash. Then he started to gist with me, asking me questions and telling me about his journey to priest hood ... After about 3 mins, he took the egg away and opened the callabash... Lo and behold, the money had vanished and was replaced with some stuff like paper tied with white threads about 4 of them ... My mind cut!

He now told me to throw them aways in any flowing water I find and one around my house ... But what made me stop the whole thing was when he said for it to take full effect, I will have to buy a duck and spill it's blood... Guy, even if I didn't believe in metaphysical, I sure know the power contained within blood... I told him NO! He smilled and said if I can't do it I should bring it to him to do on my behalf... I realized he would not let it go so... I told him ok I will come back with it ... And as I left the compound I never looked back. It one of the most puzzling encounter I ever had with these babalawo them ... The other 7 I met were frankly comedians, becasue as soon as I get home and sleep, something will come and teach me how they were able to do thier tricks unsing slight of hand and thier simple tactics.. it will break it down for me by component, even till today I don't know what that teacher is. Anyway nah so my lappy Go! Plus 40k wey Dem chop from me to buy this and that all becasue I was emotionally drained...I cried like a baby when I lost the laptop ... With cattar running down my nose and all, it was to intense that my friend started crying for seeing me cry ... Haha make e no be say he nor get human felling haha I am glad I can joke about it now tho... It was wild.

Sorry for any typos.

26 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by delzbaba(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
Wow we should have charm studies in university ... I would love to study to see the powers that be.

I once went to a babalawo who amazed me till today I can't explain what happened .. for clarification, I was and still am skeptical of thier powers but I can't explain this perticulat incident with logic.... Yet!

I will summarize but it's part of a long story that involves journey through thick Forrest climbing giant rocks and crossing a river infested by crocodiles. Why you might ask, well... I wanted vengeance!

My laptop which I saved naira by naira to buy after traveling from a state in the north to computer village to buy it and traveling back with my newly aquired dell latitude which I bought for 140k way back ..In short, it was my prized possession only to sleep at night and wake up to a torn window net and my laptop was gone! Omo I visit about 8 babalawo becasue of it, I was even given the dried head of a cobra to do some levus but till today ... The lappy is still classified as gone! Along with my 40k I used to sort the babas for this that and the third ...

Anyways, I went to one of them I don't want to say the location but he is from offa... Omo this man lives in a strange compound once you enter the gate everything is black even the sand of his compoind is black black like charcoal It is more bizzare then I can explain but I will proceed with the story.

I entered the shrine and to my left was about 7 statues of different hieghts behind a semi transparent veil(very dirty but I guess it use to be white), there was all sorts of things poured on the statues, some red liquid I suspect to be palm oil and also a shit ton of candle wax.

The man was friendly and welcoming, a behavior that sharply contrasts with the environment which he lived, on his table I noticed the first of the supernatural object.

To the left side of his wooden table was a bottle, glass and totally transparent, in that bottle was a couple of stones like pebbles of about 3 in number, now I wondered how the stones were put in the bottle as they won't fit the neck of the bottle but that was not the thing that bedazzled me.

On the lip of the bottle was a long needle and from the eye of the needle hung a thick thread , red in color and at the end of the thread dangling was a large clump of some stuff, bound in more red thread ... But the tip of the niddle barely touch the tip of the bottle neck but it was floating ..even when the man hit the large clump , instead of the niddle to fall from the weight of the clump, it just spins around the tip of the bottle along with the clump. .. impossible I said to myslef, but I pretended not to be blown away.

Then I proceeded too inform him of my reason for coming which was finding or eliminating the person who stole my laptop.

He asked for some money about 1k or so and then he picked a calabash and dropped on the table... Very casual like he is About to cook a nice meal or something, he placed the money inside the calabach which was empty ... I been dey shine my eyes Wella becasue I was a skeptic of spiritual powers ... He then covered it and placed an egg on the calabash. Then he started to gist with me, asking me questions and telling me about his journey to priest hood ... After about 3 mins, he took the egg away and opened the callabash... Lo and behold, the money had vanished and was replaced with some stuff like paper tied with white threads about 4 of them ... My mind cut!

He now told me to throw them aways in any flowing water I find and one around my house ... But what made me stop the whole thing was when he said for it to take full effect, I will have to buy a duck and spill it's blood... Guy, even if I didn't believe in metaphysical, I sure know the power contained within blood... I told him NO! He smilled and said if I can't do it I should bring it to him to do on my behalf... I realized he would not let it go so... I told him ok I will come back with it ... And as I left the compound I never looked back. It one of the most puzzling encounter I ever had with these babalawo them ... The other 7 I met were frankly comedians, becasue as soon as I get home and sleep, something will come and teach me how they were able to do thier tricks unsing slight of hand and thier simple tactics.. it will break it down for me by component, even till today I don't know what that teacher is. Anyway nah so my lappy Go! Plus 40k wey Dem chop from me to buy this and that all becasue I was emotionally drained...I cried like a baby when I lost the laptop ... With cattar running down my nose and all, it was to intense that my friend started crying for seeing me cry ... Haha make e no be say he nor get human felling haha I am glad I can joke about it now tho... It was wild.

Sorry for any typos.

this your story needs a novel ,,all because of laptop, dont you know when theres life theres hope,, my HP laptop was stolen in 2014 with all my legal documents since law school inside, but today i have a better lappy with other things,,,, you come go bow down for idols because of lap top, hope you have begged GOD for forgiveness.

8 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Franzinni: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2022
delzbaba:
this your story needs a novel ,,all because of laptop, dont you know when theres life theres hope,, my HP laptop was stolen in 2014 with all my legal documents since law school inside, but today i have a better lappy with other things,,,, you come go bow down for idols because of lap top, hope you have begged GOD for forgiveness.
baba you know nah I been dey like early 20s ... And to save 140k was not beans ooo it was equivalent to saving for a Lamborghini for me...so the vex was unbearable couple with the fact I had some friends who only had advice for babalawo house so even though I was not that kind of person, but that period I was ready to do and undo... Even went to Fulani boka, but when he saw me he said he knows why I was there and then said they stole my phone abi ... Nah there I cancel the man as fake... But he chop me 5 k Sha ... I still don't believe in those spiritual thing at least not in the way most do.

I only beleieve in God, my creator and my guide

11 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by delzbaba(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
baba you know nah I been dey like early 20s ... And to save 140k was not beans ooo it was equivalent to saving for a Lamborghini for me...so the vex was unbearable couple with the fact I had some friends who only had advice for babalawo house so even though I was not that kind of person, but that period I was ready to do and undo... Even went to Fulani boka, but when he saw me he said he knows why I was there and then said they stole my phone abi ... Nah there I cancel the man as fake... But he chop me 5 k Sha ... I still don't believe in those spiritual thing at least not in the way most do.

I only beleieve in God, my creator and my guide
better,,,, na the thief get problem to settle with GOD,,you go continue with better things in life.

2 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Immatex:

This matter is Headquartered in Anambra State.

They worship money.

They say it's Africa Traditional Religion but it's simple Occultic Religion.

Spending a few months in Anambra especially Ihiala and Okija, convinced me to leave Nigeria and it's backward thinking materialistic lazy and entitled youths- there's no redemption for this generation!

I won't agree with you on this. Occultic practices is in all the states in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2022
irunoko:
My mind went to zuby micheal because I remember he was just a regular Nollywood average guy all of a sudden from no where, with no significant growth and predictable pattern like funke akindele (jenifa) he just became wealthy and started showing off mansions and spraying money in parties in bundles like a yahoo boy or drug traffickers

I believe many of these guys in Nollywood are in category 2

No lie!

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:

Sorry for any typos.

Wow! What an experience! My brand new laptop was also stolen in my 3rd year in the University by my own room mates. They totally denied it! Many people advised I visit native doctors to find out who stole it but I declined the idea and left the matter to God.

Those guys who stole my laptop were later arrested by SSS. Later found out they were cultists and they were caught in a robbery operation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 / Reps Consider Deadlines For Courts On Criminal, Civil Cases / Young Woman Has Her Heart And Guts Caught Out (grafic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.