Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys (7685 Views)

Okeite: The New Charm Killing Yahoo Boys In Igboland Today / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by headbasher96(m): 12:30am On Dec 07, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

World Cup
why no be champions league
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by VeryWickedGoat: 12:34am On Dec 07, 2022
headbasher96:
why no be champions league

Afonja hate plenty English.
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Uchenna10(m): 4:55am On Dec 07, 2022
ruggedtimi:
you know nothing !! People dey cashout daily without charm.

Talk wat u know oga......I know sure say u dey street sef.....u think say street easy like b4 ba??....shey u think say dating easy,wey u go see CL wey go drop asap?

4 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by SReporters: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Uchenna10:

Talk wat u know oga......I know sure say u dey street sef.....u think say street easy like b4 ba??....shey u think say dating easy,wey u go see CL wey go drop asap?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Neroo22: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Franzinni:
Omo I done see many things .. but I always try to find logic ... If not I go done kolo.

But that is a good idea I could ... Thanks for the + energy. smiley
howfa bro,reply dm..I wan ask you question
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Uchenna10:

since 2005 people dey involve charm for street, yes i agree with you the number of persons wey dey collect without charm don drop. But boys still dey out there wey dey collect without charm.Believe or nor

2 Likes

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Franzinni: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Neroo22:
howfa bro,reply dm..I wan ask you question
baba that email done lock as I nor sabi the password again ... You nor go fit DM with this moniker. If e get wetin you wan yarn you fit use code follow me reason
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Neroo22: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Franzinni:
baba that email done lock as I nor sabi the password again ... You nor go fit DM with this moniker. If e get wetin you wan yarn you fit use code follow me reason
align with me, de question dey important 07.o.1.1.0.9.8.9.o.4
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Franzinni: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Neroo22:
align with me, de question dey important 07.o.1.1.0.9.8.9.o.4
oya hit me up
elih.terren@doitups.com
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Neroo22: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Franzinni:
oya hit me up
elih.terren@doitups.com
done

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Franzinni: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2022
Neroo22:
done
baba the matter nah since 2006-2007. Somewhere for Niger.
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Uchenna10(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
ruggedtimi:
since 2005 people dey involve charm for street, yes i agree with you the number of persons wey dey collect without charm don drop. But boys still dey out there wey dey collect without charm.Believe or nor

You're right...

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by aimmoney9: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Neroo22: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Franzinni:
oya hit me up
elih.terren@doitups.com
edit number bro
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Financialman: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
Davido is not yet 30's
He is,1992 born
Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by symbianDON(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Immatex:

This matter is Headquartered in Anambra State.

They worship money.

They say it's Africa Traditional Religion but it's simple Occultic Religion.

Spending a few months in Anambra especially Ihiala and Okija, convinced me to leave Nigeria and it's backward thinking materialistic lazy and entitled youths- there's no redemption for this generation!

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by fortunez1(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2022
SReporters:

Charm is not meant for a single tribe
who do charm pass aboki, they use Islam as cover up and we all know this.

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by fortunez1(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2022
irunoko:
My mind went to zuby micheal because I remember he was just a regular Nollywood average guy all of a sudden from no where, with no significant growth and predictable pattern like funke akindele (jenifa) he just became wealthy and started showing off mansions and spraying money in parties in bundles like a yahoo boy or drug traffickers

I believe many of these guys in Nollywood are in category 2
we all know this , just forget them. Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys by Neroo22: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2022
fortunez1:
who do charm pass aboki, they use Islam as cover up and we all know this.
money charm nd there's ain't de same bro, no b everyone fit run am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cut Wife In Pieces For Ritual (disturbing Photos) / Man Jumps To His Death At Fed Secretariat Portharcourt (photo) / Video:two Beautiful Girls Fight Dirty Over A Jobless Guy In Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.