Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot (989 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by SeunNotOwner: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha is a gentleman whose simplicity people have never spoken of. He has appeared many times on media to talk about his interests in Nigeria politics and why he is contesting to take over Buhari's job, and the position of the President, one thing he has not done and he has refrained from doing is verbally attacking other candidates or their party.

Even though the PDP and APC that have ruled the country for the past 23 years have been a monument of failure to be remembered for generations whose members are drunk-ship of inept politicians who lack development ideology. Hamza Al-Mustapha has not wasted any silver to hit any of them verbally for their failure, unlike many politicians who would waste precious little to castigate other opponents just to score cheap political points.

Hamza Al-Mustapha is a disciplined man who knows the values of life and time, spends most of his airtime outlining Nigeria's problem, and at the same time outlined the solution logically.

Listening to him made me remember Obama's campaign speech in 2019.

When a presidential candidate has much to offer, he won't have any time to insult others. Besides the late General Azazi, Hamza is the only person who without fear the source of Boko Haram. While other candidates have no clear direction on how to solve insecurity, Hamza is freely giving out the lecture at any given opportunity.

Don't waste Nigeria #VoteHamzaChukwuka

1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
I don't understand, I thought this guy was fingered in some murder cases during Abacha's regime?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by Isobug: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hmmm what more can I say? I wish him well. Anything but APC is a no if Nigeria wants to get out of this current situation
Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by Thortp(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
A murderer?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by BeardedMeat(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu has so lowered the bar. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by SeunNotOwner: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
I don't understand, I thought this guy was fingered in some murder cases during Abacha's regime?

Oputa Panel of inquiry that was set up because of him found no fault in him. Even all the witnesses line against him later came out to say that they were given a script of what to say against him. For example, Barnabas Jabila aka Sgt Roger was among those who came back to reverse their testimony. The judge that sentenced him ran out of the country when called to witness.

You see those who dragged him into a case were people who wanted to hang Abacha's fault on him. I don't want to be the one to be making speculation here. He is going to be at Human Rights Radio tomorrow if you can catch up with him.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by SeunNotOwner: 3:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Thortp:
A murderer?

Of who please? Maybe I can educate you
Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by Obidient4life2: 5:15am On Dec 06, 2022
I didn't even know he is contesting.
Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by Thortp(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Wow. Are you for real?
SeunTheOwner:

Of who please? Maybe I can educate you
Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by SeunNotOwner: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Thortp:
Wow. Are you for real?

Do you love to know the truth beyond, what your media house tells you?
Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by Thortp(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2022
I'm open for learning
SeunTheOwner:

Do you love to know the truth beyond, what your media house tells you?
Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by SeunNotOwner: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by rolams(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Who be this?
Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by Risentouch(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2022
The names are confusing.
Hamza Chukwuka
Re: Presidential Candidate Who Never Fired A Shot by SeunNotOwner: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Risentouch:
The names are confusing.
Hamza Chukwuka

Dr. Hamza Al-Mustapha (Presidential Candidate)
Dr. Chukwuka Emmanuel Johson (VP)

HamzaChukwuka is the project Action Alliance is the Party

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Malami’s Family, Says He Was “a Good Example, Blessing To Many / A Dependable Man For A Demanding Job-atiku Abubakar / Which Presidential Candidate Is Most Likely To Fight Corruption If Elected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.