Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,323 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Is No One Decamping To Labour Party? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Decamping To Labour Party? (940 Views)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / Reno Omokri Reacts To Akpabio Decamping To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is No One Decamping To Labour Party? by Dadisoft(m): 2:25am On Dec 06, 2022
How many of una don notice say even all the obidients wey dey insult people everywhere no one be member of LP. Them just dey print t-shirts and banner for rallies but none of them be members.
Re: Why Is No One Decamping To Labour Party? by Kingspin(m): 2:50am On Dec 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
My brother the matter tie wrapper...
Because election is yet to be about the people.
The people have to know their rights. By Labour party. Use the right wel

No need to wait for Tinubu or your governor before you cast your ballot
Re: Why Is No One Decamping To Labour Party? by techWriter1: 5:12am On Dec 06, 2022
My brother the question knot wrapper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Everywhere In The South East Is bubbbling, Simon Ekpa Has Lost Relevance / Aerial Video : APC Kaduna Presidential Rally Venue Was Filled To The B / Breaking: I Stopped Replying Tinubu's Supporters Bc They're Not Mentally Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.