Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Kaduna2023:rt.hon Isa Ashiru Welcome's Decampies From APC,NNPP In Sabon Gari LG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna2023:rt.hon Isa Ashiru Welcome's Decampies From APC,NNPP In Sabon Gari LG (249 Views)

Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru / APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) / 20,000 APC, NNPP Members Dump Parties, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna2023:rt.hon Isa Ashiru Welcome's Decampies From APC,NNPP In Sabon Gari LG by isahrabson: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
As we gear up towards rigorous campaigns ahead of the 2023 general elections, I received thousands of decampees from the All Progressives Congress (APC) and New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) in Bomo and Dogarawa wards of Sabon Gari Local Government into the fold of true democrats, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

I charged our new members to work tirelessly in grassroots mobilization and enlighten the general public on the importance of voting a people oriented Party in Kaduna State and Nigeria at large.

Shortly after the event, I led our party stakeholders and members of the campaign team in a strategic meeting with the Miyetti Allah Association, Zaria Chapter.

Together we can work for a Better and all-inclusive Kaduna State.

Re: Kaduna2023:rt.hon Isa Ashiru Welcome's Decampies From APC,NNPP In Sabon Gari LG by Jostoman: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2022
It means they love him so much in kaduna.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attack And Burn INEC Headquarters In Imo / The Poor & Naive Folks Will Always Be There To Serve Their Masters / 2023: If Elected President, I’ll Eliminate Kidnappers, Terrorists – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.