Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) (44030 Views)

I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye / Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by DanielPop(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Obi cannot win you say yet you self-service over every little bit of story regarding Obi or Labour Party. Is Labour Party not the party without structure again? Why are you bothered by people that cannot win election, in your estimation? Is there something discerning people are missing? Please concentrate on either Mikano or Agbado. They are the ones that can win right? Focus on them sir!
Moh247:
cool

Loser Party

A sanctuary for failed rejected Politicians

Mazi Babachir Lawal is now greater than Ojuckwu and Azikwe combined

Awon oniyeye!!

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2022
post=118937886:
LP GAINS ANOTHER BIG CATCH INTO THE SPACE.
BABACHIR LAWAL NOW FULLY OBIDIENT

Yesterday, December, 5, 2022, The North-east Stakeholders Interactive Session between Labour Party/HE Peter Obi & SEN. Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed & North-eastern Stakeholders, (God's grace) successfully held on the theme:

Good Governance ~ The Gateway to Secure our People & the Land.

Merit House, Maitama, Abuja.

Convener: Engr. Isaac Balami, National Deputy Campaign Manager, Labour Party (LP).

Reporting: .A.A. YERIMA AND KAMAL YUSUF

�we keep expanding our space
� Obidient and Yusful

Signed
ICT Operations Office, LP

Urchins will go into depression o

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2022
hopexter:

Interaction with stakeholders or spare parts dealers?
Spare parts dealers aren't stakeholders in our country? Are some you ok at all?

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by hush15: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Babachir Lawal is now an Obidient and patriotic Nigeria. He’s no longer the grass cutter thief that stole money from the office of the SGF. Even if Anini and Shina Rambo are to join Peter Obi’s campaign today, they will be celebrated as saints. All previous looting and stealing are forgiven.

The courts already acquited him now. Stop showing ignorance....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Juban(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Cry me a river. You will cry after February 25th 2023 grin grin
Moh247:
cool

Loser Party

Awon oniyeye!!

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser Party

Awon oniyeye!!

Add Awolowo, Tinubu and moh247 to that list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by ogwumgbe: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser Party

Awon oniyeye!!

He's greater than Mr Fake Melchizedek, the one that created Lagos in six days and rested on the seventh day

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by fx45(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Babachir is an irrelevant noisemaker who can’t even win his polling unit. If he’s very important and influential, APC would have negotiated with him a long time ago. We no send am for APC. For us, it’s good riddance to bad rotten rubbish.
I can feel your pains hundreds of kilometers away from your location. It is well with you Mr Urchin.

Your tears will always remain a tonic to my soul

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by SaLongs1(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2022
grin
Landowner101:
Tinubu urchins right now
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by ibechris(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2022
bennybuhari:
Grasscutter with zero political value.

People that have suffered under the reigns of APC are the people u are abusing. Wait and see how the election would be.

It will shock u guys.

U people think it is business as usual.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by jcross19: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2022
donphilopus:

Leave them make them dey misyarn first. cheesy Thank goodness they ain't winning this election. The election is between APC and PDP. We all know APC will win but make these clowns dey entertain us first sha.
e dey pain you.. We sensible Nigerians rejected Muslim to Muslim ticket and a with a questionable record.. Only insanes will be rooting for a sick man to lead them..
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by mariovito(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2022
This nchi a.k.a. grass cutter...

Anyway we need them all to win,after all Jesus had Judas.

But after Victory, they'll have one option, comply with the new order for a new Nigeria or be thrown overboard.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by gloryman91: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Grass cutter and budget paddling SGF waiting for Boss Mustapha too.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser Party

Awon oniyeye!!

Olo'oorun

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Johncarlo07: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Babachir Lawal is now an Obidient and patriotic Nigeria. He’s no longer the grass cutter thief that stole money from the office of the SGF. Even if Anini and Shina Rambo are to join Peter Obi’s campaign today, they will be celebrated as saints. All previous looting and stealing are forgiven.

Shameless urchins!
Ur still accusing som1 dat has been discharged nd acquitted by the court?

Its really nt easy to b an urchin.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Blaze14k: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2022
donphilopus:
The grass cutting thief is now Obidient? So much for a new Nigeria. cheesy

If he eventually wins (which is practically impossible), so these are the kinda people who would make up his cabinet? God forbid.

Your party has so many thief why are you condemning only one. Do you guys even think before u talk
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
All your mates have left nairaland for good but here you are as usual vomiting trash
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by phorget(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2022
He is a Nigerian and Obidient is for Nigerians.
Obidients are not the judges to prosecute him and I guess all the allegations should be directed to the judges.

Labor party hasn't released any circular claiming Lawal to be a saint so people should just hold their peace.
If the administration he was in actually supported embezzlement does that mean that every other administration would support same?
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Johel(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser Party

Awon oniyeye!!

Eya...take heart ehn...I feel you pain ehn, no worry,obi victory will send you to your early grave.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Moh247: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Johel:

Eya...take heart ehn...I feel you pain ehn, no worry,obi victory will send you to your early grave.

What you wish me will be your portion in Jesus name

Amen

Join me in saying amen too
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by BlazinGlory40: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Didn’t the court acquit him?
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by warlordd(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Dialpad:
Simply there to destabilize the party. Anyone that thinks this guy legitimately joined the party for good intentions must be politically naive

U're right, the guy is there to weaken Pdp.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Johel(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Landowner101:
Tinubu urchins right now

I swear grin grin...see them shedding tears and wailing all over...bunch of ugly vultures.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Alexiiydon: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author= post=118937886]LP GAINS ANOTHER BIG CATCH INTO THE SPACE.

Yesterday, December, 5, 2022, The North-east Stakeholders Interactive Session between Labour Party/HE Peter Obi & SEN. Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed & North-eastern Stakeholders, (God's grace) successfully held on the theme:

Convener: Engr. Isaac Balami, National Deputy Campaign Manager, Labour Party (LP).

� Obidient and Yusful

Signed
ICT Operations Office, LP[/quote he won cash out from obiDENCE
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Ezewuzie01: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2022
It still will not make the demented Peter Obi to win. Presidency is not for a thief like Obi even if he bribes a hundred more thieves like Babachir to join him.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by ify2016: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2022
post=118937886:
LP GAINS ANOTHER BIG CATCH INTO THE SPACE.

� Obidient and Yusful

Signed
ICT Operations Office, LP

LP and other political parties have to be extremely careful when welcoming members.
Good luck to them
Nigeria will be great again.

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by diogo23: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser Party

Awon oniyeye!!

Yoruba people, i never see people as useless as Yoruba

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Successlane: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2022
bennybuhari:
Grasscutter with zero political value.

..... and all the noise of grasscutter grasscutter grasscutter will died down now that he has become fully Obedient.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by worried222: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:

Someone somewhere told me it might be a master stroke from Baba to keep Peter Obi in the race.... grin

We don't want Atiku getting SS / SE free of charge if you catch my drift. wink
You people are really funny in that una APC.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by buhariguy(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2022
post=118937977:

Tinubu is a disaster heading to fail

Peter Obi interaction with Northwast stakeholders
north west with 10 people,
If datti win his poling unit, I will become obi.diot
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by legba1(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2022
So Babachir Lawal is now a saint. This proves the old common saying that all political parties are the same and one correct. I cant believe obidients can celebrate this man. A known indicted corrupt and sacked APC man. I simply give up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture / Nigeria Constitution And Human Right / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.