Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) (44033 Views)

I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye / Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by searchlight: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2022
donphilopus:

You've been the one wailing since and you'll wail till 2039 that Shettima would finish his second tenure after Tinubu.
If you are truthful to yourself, before the primaries you never thought and Igbo man could be a threat to the ambition of Agbado crooner. You never thought an Igbo man could have this kind of national acceptance not to talk of when he's coming from a party different from the known thieves APC and PDP. Come to think of it it, Obi is not the only Igbo man contesting this election, why always him?
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by sukkot: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Shadysen:
but e no reach tinebu
shey, you grab me?
tinubu looks very healthy.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Shadysen: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
tinubu looks very healthy.
irony of life,
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by ada9ja(f): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser Party

A sanctuary for failed rejected Politicians

Mazi Babachir Lawal is now greater than Ojuckwu and Azikwe combined

Awon oniyeye!!

I pity to those who still listen to you

Calling those great men name luk that is like calling ur mum an Ashawo
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by jcross19: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2022
buhariguy:
the sick man is smarter than you
yes ooh smarter in stealing people's fund and rendering some people's future useless like yours
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by sukkot: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Shadysen:
irony of life,
he really does. i mean he has days where he looks unhealthy but lately he looks strong
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by emperorlaqrin: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Dogara went to PDP and Lawal went to Labour Party.... it's okay

Moles
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Cchuks27(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Babachir and Dogara are both working for APC and Tinubu. They want to divide northern Christians's vote to give Tinubu the necessary margin to win the election.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Moh247: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2022
ada9ja:

I pity to those who still listen to you

Calling those great men name luk that is like calling ur mum an Ashawo

Why are you pained?!

I compared a human being with another fellow human being, Babachir and Ojuckwu or Azikwe

Are they not all politicians
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Kobonaire234:

I also love it when you Obidients show us you are just like the Urchins and the Atikulites.

The day you will wake up and realize that Obi is in the same party with Atiku and Tinubu, and that they are all laughing at you...maybe you will realize that you have been played....and then you will be the change you want.
Keep your sermon bro. Peter is best amongst them so we stick with lesser evil
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
NOC1:
Alas! He is now a saint, no more a grass cutter.

All humans are the same, it is just a matter of opportunity and time for us to form and deform to form again, chameleon is seen in all. You are not changing colours is because you’ve not had the opportunity.

Those who criticized Babachir are hailing him today, those who hailed him are criticizing him.

What a life, this shows the so called love for the country is a lips service
Lolzzzz
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Shadysen: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
he really does. i mean he has days where he looks unhealthy but lately he looks strong
how much did he paid you guys to defend him like this? i really want to know, because you guys are really working hard to defend him.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Keep your sermon bro. Peter is best amongst them so we stick with lesser evil

Then you don't want change.

You want your own version of Buhari and Tinubu , so that you can 'come and eat'.

Me, I want development. Obi is just like tinubu and atiku. He is no lesser evil.

Better stop worshipping these gods of men. And stop mocking APC and PDP members, because just as they are like you, you are like them. Like calls to like.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by sukkot: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Shadysen:
how much did he paid you guys to defend him like this? i really want to know, because you guys are really working hard to defend him.
am just speaking facts bro
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Good
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by femisplash: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2022
post=118938019:
Same yesterday Obi had interaction with Plateau State stakeholders
Nobody knew Peter Obi was having dinner event with Labour party members in NW, just as the media was blank on Atiku's rally in Lagos. All media eyes were on Tinubu in London. Jagaban is the Boss.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by victorazy(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2022
NOC1:
Alas! He is now a saint, no more a grass cutter.

All humans are the same, it is just a matter of opportunity and time for us to form and deform to form again, chameleon is seen in all. You are not changing colours is because you’ve not had the opportunity.

Those who criticized Babachir are hailing him today, those who hailed him are criticizing him.

What a life, this shows the so called love for the country is a lips service

Akwoya! Even Buhari changed party.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Shadysen: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
am just speaking facts bro
you dont know what is fact then, you can only deceived aboki some of them o...and yoruba muslims but you see, south south, south east,south west apart from yoruba muslims, guy una go talk tire, we are not fools, tinebu have a very slim chance win in those places, have a nice day.
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by tempest01(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Babachir Lawal is now an Obidient and patriotic Nigeria. He’s no longer the grass cutter thief that stole money from the office of the SGF. Even if Anini and Shina Rambo are to join Peter Obi’s campaign today, they will be celebrated as saints. All previous looting and stealing are forgiven.

Shey it is Labour party that is in power? werey
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by sukkot: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Shadysen:
you dont know what is fact then, you can only deceived aboki some of them o...and yoruba muslims but you see, south south, south east,south west apart from yoruba muslims, guy una go talk tire, we are not fools, tinebu have a very slim chance win in those places, have a nice day.
why do you people keep trying to divide yoruba. there is no yoruba muslim or yoruba christian. yoruba is yoruba . this divide and conquer Technique is how devils operate now the question is are you A devil or are you THE devil ? have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Cforchuks: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2022
If Babchir Lawal is a big catch for Labour Party, that shows that Labour Party is not going anywhere because Babchir Lawal cannot win his pooling boot.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Then you don't want change.

You want your own version of Buhari and Tinubu , so that you can 'come and eat'.

Me, I want development. Obi is just like tinubu and atiku. He is no lesser evil.

Better stop worshipping these gods of men. And stop mocking APC and PDP members, because just as they are like you, you are like them. Like calls to like.

Since you claim Obi is no better then go pick a presidential form so that we will vote you the saint
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by adexoramo(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2022
You dey mind them. Babachir lawal that stole a lot of money all in the name of cutting grass is now being cheered by the frustrated flat heads. They will all lose together because Obi won't even come second.

Moh247:
cool

Loser Party

Awon oniyeye!!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2022
I pity PDP
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by richeeyo(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2022
Even if them Like make them add babatable, Tinubus body spray can pack more crowd than their presence

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Since you claim Obi is no better then go pick a presidential form so that we will vote you the saint

Better still, look at the other parties apart from Obi and APCPDP, and vote them.

If not, then you have no right to criticse APC, since you want to be like them
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Curious345: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Everyone on nAiraland knows that you and lhordspy are retards
Moh247:
cool

Loser Party

Awon oniyeye!!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Peter obi of Nigeria
Re: Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) by deeva2: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Dogara went to PDP and Lawal went to Labour Party.... it's okay

I like the way both of them splits..

All is still in favour of Tinubu..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe / Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.