Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other (509 Views)

Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku / Prince Don Okonkwo And His Family Cover Special Edition Of The Screen Magazine / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by StrongAlphMale: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2022
They asked Tinubu questions and he directed El-Rufai and Ayade to answer the questions. He said he believes in teamship. Imagine asking Peter Obi a question on national TV and he directs Kenneth Okonkwo to answer it. That’s how ridiculous It sounded. Nigerians open your eyes”

Tinubu is officially not in the race. He'll drop out by January 15

1 Like

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by PoliteActivist: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
They asked Tinubu questions and he directed El-Rufai and Ayade to answer the questions. He said he believes in teamship. Imagine asking Peter Obi a question on national TV and he directs Kenneth Okonkwo to answer it. That’s how ridiculous It sounded. Nigerians open your eyes”

Chinedu

I'm pretty sure you know that Naanu has no team grin

Is it attention seeker Aisha yusufu and Babadhir lawal? Or looter Doyin Okupe abi na P square grin

Zombie and Nzogbu Nzogbu na your mate grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by StrongAlphMale: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Is it attention seeker Aisha yusufu and Babadhir lawal? Or looter Doyin Okupe abi na P square grin

How old are you exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

How old are you exactly?
Hahahahaha

I am 62 years old grand father like Naanu grin
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by bluebay(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

I am 62 years old grand father like Naanu grin
In that case, you don't deserve to grow older than 62.
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by bluebay(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

How old are you exactly?
They are the problem of this country
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by Parachoko: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You're comparing Kenneth Okonkwo to El-Rufai? Is this a joke?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by bluebay(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

You're one of the problem of this country. Tribal Biggot
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2022
bluebay:

In that case, you don't deserve to grow older than 62.
Hahahaha

Chinedu tell that to your kinsmen in AfghanEastern grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by StrongAlphMale: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
You're comparing Kenneth Okonkwo to an El-Rufai? Is this a joke?

How are you exactly? El Rufia is a well known terrorist and a failure. Again I ask, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2022
bluebay:

You're one of the problem of this country. Tribal Biggot
Hahahahaha

Purge your miserable life over HATE and resentful heart before it kill you

TINUBU is your next president Nwanne
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by Kewtt: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Is Kenneth intelligent in any form? Lol...

1 Like

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Purge your miserable life over HATE and resentful heart before it kill you

TINUBU is your next president Nwanne
you mean the push and start
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by Nightwolf1: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Thîefnubu is a WALKING DEAD
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by Parachoko: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

How are you exactly? El Rufia is a well known terrorist and a failure. Again I ask, how old are you?
Nah so some clowns like you said Buhari will islamise Nigeria, some other clowns like you said he is dead and replace by Al-Jubril from Sudan.

Who's your State Governor? let's compare your State Governor with El-Rufai

1 Like

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by StrongAlphMale: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah so some clowns like you said Buhari will islamise Nigeria, some other clowns like you said he is dead and replace by Al-Jubril from Sudan.

Who's your State Governor, let's compare your State Governor with El-Rufai

Again I ask how old are you exactly? Seems sense is far from you urchins. How can you compare a sane person with a well known terrorist and a complete failure? How old are you son? I don't interact with kids default of understanding
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by Parachoko: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Again I ask how old are you exactly? Seems sense is far from you urchins. How can you compare a sane person with a well known terrorist and a complete failure? How old are you son? I don't interact with kids default of understanding
You're the clown here boy

I won't be shock if you are one of the lowlifes who said Buhari is dead and have been replace by Al-Jubril from Sudan.

That's how dull and f00lish you're.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by Okoroawusa: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Wetin Kenneth Okonkwo wan answer about Peter Obi? Has he worked with him before? Does he even know Peter Obi as a person before two months ago? For someone to put their lives on the line for you there must be history. For someone to say this is what you will do in the future they must have been a part of what you have done in the past.

... it's not a wait and take something. What the Igbos call " chere were".
Re: Imagine Peter Obi Directing Questions Thrown At Him To Kenneth Okonkwo And Other by phorget(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Wetin Kenneth Okonkwo wan answer about Peter Obi? Has he worked with him before? Does he even know Peter Obi as a person before two months ago? For someone to put their lives on the line for you there must be history. For someone to say this is what you will do in the future they must have been a part of what you have done in the past.

... it's not a wait and take something. What the Igbos call " chere were".

Shettima that was supposed to be in Tilumbu”s team wasn't even there to answer questions, The almighty Rufai that talked about security hasn't secured his state, Ayade an erstwhile pdp member but later they'll accuse Obi of same.

Tilumbu's so called team are all wack.

(1) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Intends To Give Nigeria A Stable National Grid By The End Of 2023 / Popular Peter Obi Critic, Adeyanju Deji Gives Verdict On Obi's Manifesto / CBN Governor Emefiele Is The Nigerian Maguire(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.