Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! (565 Views)

Use The Hot Sun To Cool Off / Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Soon flying out from London Heathrow Airport heading back to motherland.NIGERIA
..I NEED SOME VITAMIN D....SUN..I MISS SUYA...I MISS SUGARCANE...I MISS GALA....I EVEN MISS TRAFFIC.!..we don't hav those $hit here in London.
last visit to Nigeria waz in December...can't wait.. WE COMIN...YIPPPPPPY!!!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Jeon(f): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2022
I'm here to welcome you, and to show you natural hospitality.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by 3nity7: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2022
DaddyCK:
..I NEED SOME VITAMIN D....SUN..I MISS SUYA...I MISS SUGARCANE...I MISS GALA....I EVEN MISS TRAFFIC.!..we don't hav those $hit here in London.
last visit to Nigeria waz in December...can't wait.. WE COMIN...YIPPPPPPY!!!! cheesy
na so naija girls go dey rush you because them no dey use eye dey see abroad guys.
Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Slawomirr: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Welcome home son

Land of freedom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2022
3nity7:
na so naija girls go dey rush you because them no dey use eye dey see abroad guys.

Bro I get that all the time..women left right and Centre. Even hotel staffs flet with me but sadly most of them think we are father Christmas. This was why I stopped connecting with Naiaraland babes: buy me this, bring me that, can I take this? The only thing am bring for them is sweets and chocolate grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Bankerboy: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Jeon:
I'm here to welcome you, and to show you natural hospitality.

cool
awosha
Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Jeon(f): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro I get that all the time..women left right and Centre. Even hotel staffs flet with me but sadly most of them think we are father Christmas. This was why I stopped connecting with Naiaraland babes: buy me this, bring me that, can I take this? The only thing am bring for them is sweets and chocolate grin grin grin grin

gay angry

Hi, I want to ask you a question?
Are you really maturing?
MRCORK TROLLING SINCE 2008! C'MON YOU NEED TO GROW UP.

What's ur birth Month?

3 Likes

Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Dayaa: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Duh.....
Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2022
ok, off to my travel clinic apppointment to get Malaria Tablet, Cholera n Typhoid tablet, Yellow fever tablet, cough medicine, Vitamin D capsule, Multi-vitamin tablet, Cough medicine, IMODIUM, Rabbies tablet, Alomo betters tablet, Kind size condoms, Covid 19 test, Lassa Fever test, anti-moskito bite cream, moskito spray, Vegan tablet, SUN cream, andrew liver salt, EVian water, Phensic tablet and Cold liver oil........ cant affford to get sick in that place!!!!
Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by CoolJul: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2022
DaddyCK:

Sha buy bread come o.
Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by wumi2017(f): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
DaddyCK
Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by 3nity7: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
DaddyCK:

you even tryself to give them chocolate. grin grin grin
Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
MOVEMENT!!!!!

Lagos - Abuja - back to Lagos - then Abuja - then to Kano - Then back to Abuja - Then to Lagos - then to Porthacut - Then back to Abuja and then to Lagos - and then back home to my cold JAND CITY.......I pray this women will not finish up my moiney..I have to stick with the PETER OBI principle on spending...kaiiiii !!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
DaddyCK:

cruise master, continue de mumu yourself, mr fake Londoner from kebbi, sha buy kwulikwuli and kilisi while branching Lagos cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Elliotwaveforec: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2022
The only Daddyck i know is a Ghanaian on YouTube; this one na fake!
Re: Hello Nigeria, Hello Hot Sun...see You Soooon!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
The only Daddyck i know is a Ghanaian on YouTube; this one na fake!

Ghana korrrr...Ghana muss go niiiiii....
u better carry that yor ragamuffin Ghana jollof rice back to Ghana...this is Nigeria....hard-core naija...we don't do Ghana hear!.
Go and toast Magnoliaa

!(no oofencse) angry

(1) (Reply)

Shameful: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend With A Car Got Blasted / Doctors And Nurses Come In Please / Can A Smoker Stop Smoking Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.