Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House (1514 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Hello nairalanders

Am about to take another challenge of life( leaving my parents care), i think am about to face another aspect of life. Am still a student but i think it high time i leave their care

Please i need ur advice on this or should i rethink my decisions

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by FreshFarmAgro: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Where are you going to ? Let's begin from here
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Where are you going to ? Let's begin from here

going to hustle na
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by FreshFarmAgro: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

going to hustle na

Huste is not a place. We need to ascertain your safety and all. Many have left home only to go join confrantaneties and later get killed

If what you're going to do doesnt have description and where you're go to doesn't have proper description. My friend, better stay at home angry

Even in US now, it's not a shame to be home to 35 plus

13 Likes

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Huste is not a place. We need to ascertain your safety and all. Many have left home only to go join confrantaneties and later get killed

If what you're going to do doesnt have description and where you're go to doesn't have proper description. My friend, better stay at home angry

Even in US now, it's not a shame to be home to 35 plus

am actually going to a friend place
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by FreshFarmAgro: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

What does the friend do for a living ?

What are the negative habits of the friend you are going to stay with ?

Have you considered that you both can become bitter enemies tomorrow and if you both do, on his turf, he can inflict great harm on you?

Have you not considered the idea of working with the friend from your house?

Have you considered other opportunities you can do without going to live in with a friend?
Have you shared money with the friend before to know his behavior towards money? You do not know anyone until they have been tested with money. If you must leave,do three transactions with him before leaving. You will know whom he is truly then

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

What does the friend do for a living ?

What are the negative habits of the friend you are going to stay with ?

Have you considered that you both can become bitter enemies tomorrow and if you both do, on his turf, he can inflict great harm on you?

Have you not considered the idea of working with the friend from your house?

Have you considered other opportunities you can do without going to live in with a friend?

actually i havent done any transactions with him but i just think am older staying with my parent
Have you shared money with the friend before to know his behavior towards money? You do not know anyone until they have been tested with money. If you must leave,do three transactions with him before leaving. You will know whom he is truly then
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by womaniser(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Like earlier said, stay at home. True independence is financial independence.

Except you have a 'consistent' source of income, you should remain under guardianship.

Without money, life will toss you like a ragdoll. You can't entrust your being to anyone, not your friends or your relatives.

Get a good job or business then get your place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by FreshFarmAgro: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:
Hello nairalanders

Am about to take another challenge of life( leaving my parents care), i think am about to face another aspect of life. Am still a student but i think it high time i leave their care

Go and apply for POS work. Start with 30,000 Naira salary per month. Your parents feed you and you contribute to the house. Save 20,000 Naira per month. Twelve months,240,000 Naira. After this, start your own POS business and you can make up to 60,000 Naira per month, save 40,000 Naira out of it per month, this is an annual income of 480,000 Naira

Better than taking risky moves you are unaware of its consequences

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Go and apply for POS work. Start with 30,000 Naira salary per month. Your parents feed you and you contribute to the house. Save 20,000 Naira per month. Twelve months,240,000 Naira. After this, start your own POS business and you can make up to 60,000 Naira per month, save 40,000 Naira out of it per month, this is an annual income of 480,000 Naira

i think u are giving me the best advice i can get for this time, thanks dear
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2022
womaniser:
Like earlier said, stay at home. True independence is financial independence.

Except you have a 'consistent' source of income, you should remain under guardianship.

Without money, life will toss you like a ragdoll. You can't entrust your being to anyone, not your friends or your relatives.

Get a good job or business then get your place.

am going for source of income, i mean anything that can get me huge income so i can care for my siblings and the rest
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by FreshFarmAgro: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

i think u are giving me the best advice i can get for this time, thanks dear

I'm an oracle. I'm hardly wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Richy4(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2022
If you are going to stay with your friends because they have invited you to learn how to scam and defraud people of their hard earned money, please rethink...Stay with your parent for now and it will be well with you... embarassed

But if you are going to take a legitimate side job @ the same time study.. please go and may God Bless your effort..

As you are leaving, make sure you do not cry as your mum is giving you that 'puppy eyes' while trying to go.. That eyes can be disarming..

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=Richy4 post=118943264]If you are going to stay with your friends because they have invited you to learn how to scam and defraud people of their hard earned money, please rethink...Stay with your parent for now and it will be well with you... embarassed

But if you are going to take a legitimate side job @ the same time study.. please go and may God Bless your effort..

As you are leaving, make sure you do not cry as your mum is giving you that 'puppy eyes' while trying to go.. That eyes can be disarming..
[/quo

thanks and God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

I'm an oracle. I'm hardly wrong

u are definitely right
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by frozen70(f): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:
Hello nairalanders

What prompted that
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by sisisioge: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Dont go anywhere biko. You don't sound anywhere around being ready to face being on your own. Stay at home please and get a job instead. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Richy4(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
sisisioge:
Dont go anywhere biko. You don't sound anywhere around being ready to face being on your own. Stay at home please and get a job instead. Good luck.
cheesy smiley
Sisi, How person wey ready to stay alone dey sound? At least there should be some level of uncertainty on his voice now.. smiley cheesy

That is why boarding school is never a bad idea though ...The level of independence and confidence it gives to young stars cannot be over emphasized ...

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by sisisioge: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy smiley
Sisi, How person wey ready to stay alone dey sound? At least there should be some level of uncertainty on his voice now.. smiley cheesy

That is why boarding school is never a bad idea though ...The level of independence and confidence it gives to young stars cannot be over emphasized ...

grin grin

Our guy here sounds innocent, not street smart and easy to influence. Let this wicked world no run am street biko. He better stay home for a bit longer, God and his parents will continue to lead his path. I dont like reading unfortunate stories fa.
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Richy4(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
sisisioge:

grin grin

Our guy here sounds innocent, not street smart and easy to influence. Let this wicked world no run am street biko. He better stay home for a bit longer, God and his parents will continue to lead his path. I dont like reading unfortunate stories fa.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I would have been sounding like that when I was his age if not for my old man's foresight... may God rest his soul.. he sighted me from afar...
I won't want his friends to corrupt him...But he will have to take that baby step someday... when is he ever gonna be ready?
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Barims(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Who will pay 30k for pos worker? Hmm not in my state
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Go and listen to this song. "Adulthood na scam", then make your decision from there.
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by sisisioge: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I would have been sounding like that when I was his age if not for my old man's foresight... may God rest his soul.. he sighted me from afar...
I won't want his friends to corrupt him...But he will have to take that baby step someday... when is he ever gonna be ready?

Awww....may God rest him well.

He should be ready in another 2yrs if he actually gets a job now and starts learning unconscious independence. The world has spoilt so much that we should protect the good we have left in it. Did you read about the 19yrs old yahoo boys who died celebrating their loot? E shock me fa.
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Richy4(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
sisisioge:

Awww....may God rest him well.

He should be ready in another 2yrs if he actually gets a job now and starts learning unconscious independence. The world has spoilt so much that we should protect the good we have left in it. Did you read about the 19yrs old yahoo boys who died celebrating their loot? E shock me fa.

No I didn't read it... is the story here on Nairaland?
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by sisisioge: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Richy4:

No I didn't read it... is the story here on Nairaland?

Yes.

https://www.nairaland.com/7461795/4-internet-fraudsters-die-drug

They were still kids fa. It is well.
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Richy4(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
sisisioge:

Yes.

https://www.nairaland.com/7461795/4-internet-fraudsters-die-drug

They were still kids fa. It is well.

That's just one hell of sad news....I can just imagine the pain of the fathers.. especially if they were talking and the boys were not listening.. embarassed
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by sisisioge: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Richy4:

That's just one hell of sad news....I can just imagine the pain of the fathers.. especially if they were talking and the boys were not listening.. embarassed

Exactly! These young adults re like toddlers now....they just want to harm themselves in every way possible thinking they are wise. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by akwesenana: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Barims:

Who will pay 30k for pos worker? Hmm not in my state
8k last.
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by akwesenana: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:
Hello nairalanders

1.) How old are you?
2.) Have you finished school?
3.) What does your friend do for a living?
Questions from one who left home at 17. cool
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Mercury12(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

lol
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
akwesenana:

1.) How old are you?
2.) Have you finished school?
3.) What does your friend do for a living?
Questions from one who left home at 17. cool

am 17
no
i dont knw, he said i should com
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by akwesenana: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

am 17
no
i dont knw, he said i should com
I thought you are 19.
What level are you in. Abi you're in secondary school?
The guy Na yahoo im the do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Most Powerful Foreign Family In Nigeria / What Does Your Name Say About You? / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.