Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House (1513 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by henndukwe18: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Go and apply for POS work. Start with 30,000 Naira salary per month. Your parents feed you and you contribute to the house. Save 20,000 Naira per month. Twelve months,240,000 Naira. After this, start your own POS business and you can make up to 60,000 Naira per month, save 40,000 Naira out of it per month, this is an annual income of 480,000 Naira

Better than taking risky moves you are unaware of its consequences
easier said than done
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by henndukwe18: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
akwesenana:

I thought you are 19.
What level are you in. Abi you're in secondary school?
The guy Na yahoo im the do?
my mind dey tel me sey na yahoo
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by akwesenana: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
henndukwe18:
my mind dey tel me sey na yahoo
Normal level.
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
akwesenana:

I thought you are 19.
What level are you in. Abi you're in secondary school?
The guy Na yahoo im the do?

no am 17
am in year 1
i dont think so
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by akwesenana: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

no am 17
am in year 1
i dont think so
Anything you do, don't drop out.
As someone said, the first step you take towards independence is financially.
No go do wetin you go regret all your life.
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by akwesenana: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

no am 17
am in year 1
i dont think so
Is the guy in school?
What does he do?
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by akwesenana: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

going to hustle na
What kind of hustle is this?
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
akwesenana:

Is the guy in school?
What does he do?

i dont knw either but he just say he doesnt ask his parent for anything that he is going to show me hw nt to ask my parent for anything too
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by akwesenana: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

i dont knw either but he just say he doesnt ask his parent for anything that he is going to show me hw nt to ask my parent for anything too
Lol. You wan go dey with who you know nothing about?
What if he is an armed robber?
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by DCmaverick(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
akwesenana:

Lol. You wan go dey with who you know nothing about?
What if he is an armed robber?

my mind is telling that somthing is fishy about the decision am about to make
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by akwesenana: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

my mind is telling that somthing is fishy about the decision am about to make
Then don't do it.
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Kaido: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
DCmaverick:

am 17 no i dont knw, he said i should com
Stop this "Am...am...Am...Am"
It is either I am or I'm.
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by being(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
I also thought he is 19.
Anyways, d world doesn' t work d way ur cartoon mind is painting it. There are real risks and there are consequences of actions!!
You don't know what a friend does and you want to go and stay with him? And you don't think it can be crime? Do u like to become a criminal? What is he showing you that he can't show u without you staying with him?
If he use you for ritual now, who do we blame?
My friend stay in your parents' house till you finish nysc. Be watching their car & doing everything and also develop in an IT skill like programming or data analytics or cyber security or graphics design.
And don't think of taking foolish risks
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

What does the friend do for a living ?

What are the negative habits of the friend you are going to stay with ?

Have you considered that you both can become bitter enemies tomorrow and if you both do, on his turf, he can inflict great harm on you?

Have you not considered the idea of working with the friend from your house?

Have you considered other opportunities you can do without going to live in with a friend?
Have you shared money with the friend before to know his behavior towards money? You do not know anyone until they have been tested with money. If you must leave,do three transactions with him before leaving. You will know whom he is truly then
You are really talking like a big brother
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Lamanii22(f): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

What does the friend do for a living ?

What are the negative habits of the friend you are going to stay with ?

Have you considered that you both can become bitter enemies tomorrow and if you both do, on his turf, he can inflict great harm on you?

Have you not considered the idea of working with the friend from your house?

Have you considered other opportunities you can do without going to live in with a friend?
Have you shared money with the friend before to know his behavior towards money? You do not know anyone until they have been tested with money. If you must leave,do three transactions with him before leaving. You will know whom he is truly then
I love the way you are giving the OP instances and advises too… you are so matured

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by Lamanii22(f): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
There’s really nothing out there boy, that friend you want to stay with may even use you for ritual… just be eating your mommy’s eba and learn a skill as well

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by EmahBoss(f): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Go and listen to this song. "Adulthood na scam", then make your decision from there.

For the first time, I find your post light-hearted and funny
Re: Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House by EmahBoss(f): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
As others have advised you, do well to stay put with your parents. Get a job or learn a skill or do both at the same time... The best thing you have as a young lad is now..use it wisely. Time lost in frivolities and unproductive decisions may never be regained.

Are your parents sending you away? If no remain, if they are, plead with them and become more responsible.

Going to live with your friend will quickly snatch your youth and innocence away. It may introduce you to a world that will be the beginning of your end.

Be conscious, be wise and be skilful and get understanding in all you get. Read books about people and things you inspire to become and get an education let no man or circumstances tell you otherwise...

Stay home unashamedly... they might laugh at you, but that might just be the best decision you would have taken in your lifetime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage, Children And Career Can It Be Arrange In The Order Of There Priority / Man Collapses After Ordering Prostitute, Only To Be Met By His Daughter / Mystery! What Could Have Made This Nursing Mother Commit Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.