Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Please Who Go Fit Help Me With Mtn Card Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay U Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Who Go Fit Help Me With Mtn Card Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay U Back (1014 Views)

Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You / You Go Fit Marry De Same Husband With Ya Own Sister If You Be Woman? / How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Go Fit Help Me With Mtn Card Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay U Back by youngnigg(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2007
PLEASE WHO GO FIT HELP ME WITH MTN CARD OF 1500 NAIRA GOD WILL PAY U BACK
Re: Please Who Go Fit Help Me With Mtn Card Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay U Back by henryphyol(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2007
You are very naughty for trying yahoozee on nairaland, i pity you using God's name for 19, May God forgive you
Re: Please Who Go Fit Help Me With Mtn Card Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay U Back by replenish(f): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2007
give me ur no, will text 1500 recharge card to you.
Re: Please Who Go Fit Help Me With Mtn Card Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay U Back by lilvonz(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2007
Seun suppose ban u. You posted this trend to every forum just to increase the number of post u have.
Well, i hope nairalanders will be kind enough to grant your wish.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Have An Afair With Your House Help? / What Will You Do If You See Your Wife On Cameral With Her Private Being Shaven / New Fast Internet Cafe Now Opened At Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.