Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Social Media Life And Lies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Social Media Life And Lies (123 Views)

Re: Disavowal To The Purported Falsehood And Lies From The Pit Of Hell Against M / Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up / 5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Life And Lies by fford: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
I drove to the airport this morning to drop off a woman who was to travel to Lagos today.

I saw this friend of mine who is a school teacher, holding a cane and snapping pictures with school children in front of a plane.

Obviously, they were on excursion to the airport.

I tried reaching him, but that was when they were climbing up the stairs to see the interior of the plane.

So I drove off.

I got to work and later saw his post on Whatsapp with caption. "This is how we fly."

Hmm....

Continue here.....
https://naijaterra.com/post/eyJpdiI6IkdwV0FqTm43N21QZnAyZXhiL0FPYkE9PSIsInZhbHVlIjoia0ZRVVl6Wk5xcXZzbUpuU0Zqd3drUT09IiwibWFjIjoiOTk2NzA3ZDAwZTQ5ZjVmZmI0NGZmYmQ2ZDhiNTg1YWU1NjEyMmE0NTU1OWVjNzkwNmM4ZmY4MmU4YmZhYzFhZiIsInRhZyI6IiJ9
Re: Social Media Life And Lies by Wawelexy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin is it your fly? Allow him fly in peace na....
Re: Social Media Life And Lies by Shalommy(f): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Before nko? cheesy cheesy Op, amebo!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Life And Lies by Nko1: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yeah
Re: Social Media Life And Lies by Greatzeus(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Fake story

(1) (Reply)

NDDC: South-south Forum Warns Omo-agege Over Delay In Board's Nominees Confirmat / Coalition Demand Expedite Action On Appointment Of Substantive AGF / Ufc282ontvchanneltv2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.