Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu (20406 Views)

Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Vacuous And Offers Nothing New To Nigerians / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by missionmex(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
APC own is loaded and is giving us poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by puzzlegate(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
onihga:
grin Baba has spoken
. Rubbish !

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by TheChameleon: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
slivertongue:
I said it, Obi is more of a threat to Tinubu than Atiku. Imagine the crap from bayo.

Peter Obi is being kept in the race for a reason.

You will understand why shortly.... grin
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
This bastard is making noise someone that should be preparing for his mat to be rolled into the grave anyone supporting this Thieving senile old bastard should is retardēd and definitely hates his own children and family what a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Manofnaija: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
They said it's a disgrace to mention Obi in their discussions, yet, they can't sleep without discussing Obi.
Compare the "Abiola" manifesto to that of LP.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by arantess: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
knowhowk:
Peter Obi is becoming a threats to Baba .But he said he said he is Nobody in Politics ..why is baba disturbed or Bodered about Peter Obi...Matter
It's a worrying something oo

The man has no structure, why worry?
LP is 4 people tweeting in a room, why worry?

These urchins are something else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Nuheights(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mr. Tinubu, please could you personally tell Nigerians how the document is empty?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by jutan: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Will he see anything good in it before Tinubu is soo incompetent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
ganisucks:
Coming from the Chatham house of clowns, it's a big stretch. The clowns should focus on teaching Baba Lagos, A is for Apple, B is for ball...
B is for Bulaba blu blu grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by leesworld(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
chokekachy:

https://bat-ksm.com/peter-obis-manifesto-offers-nothing-new-to-nigerians-apc-pcc/

But Tinubu's has prospect as that of BUHARI eight years ago.

Don't worry, we shall all know better in the next 75 days from now.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Kwunume: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bring out your own policy dicument and stop condeming other people's own. After APC has put us in a mess you still expect us to vote APC? You must be joking

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by occfx: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
This Bulaba man is reading another person manifesto from London. God abeg help us dodge this agbado bullet

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
pquaver:

A mad man even speaks to himself, what did it bring the mad man? Obi is out of his mind to think he will use his GCE brain to govern Nigeria.. It won't work.. Nigeria is no 2 by 2 kiosk
A genuine GCE certificate is better than a fake Chicago's certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by jcross19: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
360degreess:
.. Zombidients will start threatening his life now.. Oseni Rufai comes to mind grin grin grin
Mr go sleep , even your candidate , tinubu is pissing in his trouser by the mention of name of peter...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by booblacain(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
citygarden:
Tinubu spoke Man should stop replying obi, the more they give him audience, is more he got attention and popular.

Unfortunately, he cannot afford to ignore him now. He tried to do so initially only to realize he was doing so at his peril. Obi has grown too significant to be ignored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
aryzgreat:
Who noticed that if you post any pictures of Thieefnubu now, anti spambot (APC mod hiding under this) bans you immediately?
very shameless set of mods godforbid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Bifas1: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
360degreess:
.. Zombidients will start threatening his life now.. Oseni Rufai comes to mind grin grin grin
May APC happen to you and your family. Say amen if you believe they performed well.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Pimpstar: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
All this attacks on his mainfesto then shows it's real and genuine. It is what can lead Nigerians down the path to freedom from greedy leaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
360degreess:
Shameless waste of human resource

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Psoul(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Keep quiet MR. Fellow Consentestants

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Benmob: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obi can't go so low,to make pple answer his question for him,d worse is that he allow El rufia speak for him about how to fight insecurity,d same El rufia that is state in d worst Insecurity state in nigeria, pple supporting diz man,his diz how u go to job interview by allowing pple defend u. Even baba they look paper to know his date of birth grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by bewla(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
At least, Obi speaks for himself and doesn't assign friends to answer questions.
But if truth be told did you see is policy's was it convince enough for you

Me I no go school oooo

So no abuse me I just need truth
All this people any one that win them be paddy
Them.go.meet for marriage party and drink together

Just me and you
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Confirm4real(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
We like am like that Oga...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by puzzlegate(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
fredoooooo:
Dat says it all , no idea just copy and paste .
the possible is coined from his name P O. Peter. Obi. So stop being micheavous. Nigerians know who they want. It's possible ! Peter obi is his name.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by ogwuche4u(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
pquaver:

A mad man even speaks to himself, what did it bring the mad man? Obi is out of his mind to think he will use his GCE brain to govern Nigeria.. It won't work.. Nigeria is no 2 by 2 kiosk

you are such a retard. Look at this one praying to pass Jamb calling Obi a GCE holder. Your tiefnubu presented a fake certificate. I was like you 2015... i carried buhari like gala but now i am wiser. character, competence, track records sets Obi way above your clown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
citygarden:
Tinubu spoke Man should stop replying obi, the more they give him audience, is more he got attention and popular.
Tinubu needs him to be popular, not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
See weed APC is smoking angry cheesy
coloradooooo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin

Nigerians Don para..

See curse & swear on top Thief'nubu & APCshit skulls...

Wotowoto everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
bewla:
But if truth be told did you see is policy's was it convince enough for you

Me I no go school oooo

So no abuse me I just need truth
All this people any one that win them be paddy
Them.go.meet for marriage party and drink together

Just me and you
What is Tinubu's policy? Let us start from there so there can be a comparison to establish which one is good.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
This empty man dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by ibechris(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Empty for an empty brain like him.

A man that can't tell Nigerians what he wants to do as president has no moral right to criticise other candidates.

A failure who only replicated poverty every in Lagos is talking.

If u doubt me,go to Lagos and see that the state has more young boys who are into street cultism than any known state in Nigeria. Which is one grave sign of poverty and maladministration this beast in human person.

Let us vote wisely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) / Buhari’s Men, Magu At War Over Maina / Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.