Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu (20414 Views)

Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Vacuous And Offers Nothing New To Nigerians / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Imagine dullard criticizing Peter obi like say him fit stand obi way if not his money.. I don't blame him na Nigeria we dey if not tinubu is supposed to be in the prison by now. Funny nation
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by udemzyudex(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
I've been saying it, this man have nothing upstairs apart from throwing jabs at other candidates.

Ask him questions about the country,he will direct it to someone else.
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by iike: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
I don't want anything new just those good old things we use to have. Obi all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Zeezenho: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Pls let delegate our team members to answer the kleptomaniac.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Greattha: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Talk is Cheap.

We've had excellent policy documents in the past, loaded with what Nigerians wanted to hear but the document was denied and all the promises cancelled because they were mere empty promises.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by DoxxAnon: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
…. Says Bola who couldn’t speak about his plans for the country.

I am sure you can wake Obi up at any time of the day and he will reel out his manifesto.

Bola would need his delegation around him and speech writer to talk about his plans for the country if elected.

Bola is empty

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by webdotsltd: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Says the brown teeth man from Irabiji who stole MKO Abiola's 1993 Hope manifesto and repackaged it as Renewed Hope.
When they say animals with horn should come out, snail go follow. Man with 3 different dates of birth. An enigma with no known classmates
chokekachy:

https://bat-ksm.com/peter-obis-manifesto-offers-nothing-new-to-nigerians-apc-pcc/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by AlwaysPositive: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
chokekachy:

https://bat-ksm.com/peter-obis-manifesto-offers-nothing-new-to-nigerians-apc-pcc/

As if he can read and comprehend.

Someone that doesn't know his DOB.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
lovinagbad:
Never wish any man death , your own may come quicker than expected
just look at you all men will die if I die I die death is nothing but transition to another form of existence if you like don’t get rid of this mentality.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by mich2012: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obi is giving these vultures and vagabonds sleepless nights. I love it!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
I didn't expect anything different from Emilokan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by onuman: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
And the offers made by Tinubu in 2015 but unrealised, are the same offers Tinubu is making again in 2022.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by onuman: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
At least, Obi speaks for himself and doesn't assign friends to answer questions.

A genuine GCE certificate is better than a fake Chicago certificate. The same Chicago certificate that is fake and also has no original GCE background.
In bold, but the practice is if one acquired a university degree certificate but cannot show the requisite O'Level Certificate that enabled one register for university course, the university degree stands annulled, voided and be of no effect in Law.
What is INEC doing about this?
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by snoopz: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
They're so scared and obsessed with Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by rollywise(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's empty and vacuous yet it's copied from Tinubu's robust manifesto. What's the name of apc's confusion

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Morphinne: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
brain54:
You present yours…Obi and every other presidential aspirant present theirs.

Allow the electorates and Nigerians to be the judge of that!

He thought this GCE holder initially said manifesto wasn’t necessary. What has changed? grin
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by pquaver(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
ogwuche4u:

you are such a retard. Look at this one praying to pass Jamb calling Obi a GCE holder. Your tiefnubu presented a fake certificate. I was like you 2015... i carried buhari like gala but now i am wiser. character, competence, track records sets Obi way above your clown.

Anything obidient accuse one of, just know is what he is.. Oga u no even pass jamb.. Dean of Chicago state university, VC of Chicago state.. That you know is fake.. Some1 who has not seen certificate before is saying someone certificate is fake.. You a dullard I swear
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by pquaver(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
A genuine GCE certificate is better than a fake Chicago's certificate.

It is a fake oluwole GCE. If e sure him make he submit to inec na
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by kennethesan(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Baba focus on your stuffs and leave distraction
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Johel(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
chokekachy:

Trash...Nothing was even said asides throwing childish insults... clueless evil ugly vulture.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
A background story of how Peter Obi changed the electoral calculations.

APC wanted the power to remain in the north, Tinubu kicked and was ready to get dirty, Atiku promised he'll get the PDP ticket so APC moved their primaries until they were sure Atiku got the ticket.

APC felt, we could still push for a northern candidate but the governors who were eyeing presidency felt since they have Atiku on the ballot already let them throw it to Tinubu for peace and after they can contest under APC (aka same game Atiku is playing in PDP)

Before then, Kwankwaso was calculating that both APC and PDP will zone to the south and then he can be the northern candidate to play the regional and religion card.

Obi emergence felt like a joke but the traction rattled everything. Anyone that tells you they know how 2023 election will sing is just a baseless lie.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by iLegendd(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Since he didn't add cassava, garri and ewa, it's empty.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Gingerbreadman2: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
jibrilELsudan:
EVEN IF PETER OBI PRESENTS IKEBE SUPA AND LOLLY AS HIS POLICY DOCUMENT.......WE WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM

No, we will not. But thankfully, he's not cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by pek(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Madness is when you call me a press conference to say the manifesto of your opponent is empty.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Mensonges: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Are you sure Baba Bulaba actually said this or he delegated another fool to say it for him?
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by favor914: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Why APC just dey fear Peter Obi like this na?

If them hear Obi, even na Obi Kubana you mean, boomm... na high BP to dem. grin

Very funny, ruling party fear person way no get 1 Governor, Senator or House of Representatives member both Federal or state, anywhere within the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Confused Clowns like their Judas principal.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by favor914: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mensonges:
Are you sure Baba Bulaba actually said this or he delegated another fool to say it for him?
Can you not read?
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Gingerbreadman2: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
bewla:
I don't no I only no one thing which is clear them all na paddy

I married from this one this one born for that one

Pls don't kill me for them
Let me chop life small

This format Don expire tey tey.... Try another one cool
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Mensonges: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
favor914:
Can you not read?

Is not my fault that you cannot understand or recognize sarcasm when you see it.

Good bye.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by ogwuche4u(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
pquaver:

Anything obidient accuse one of, just know is what he is.. Oga u no even pass jamb.. Dean of Chicago state university, VC of Chicago state.. That you know is fake.. Some1 who has not seen certificate before is saying someone certificate is fake.. You a dullard I swear

lol... I hear you. But you know say tinubu na scam but your ego no wan allow you get sense. I pray for you
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by TYCO77: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
YourhealthNG2:
The problem of Nigeria has remained the same in the past 4 decades so expectedly the solutions will be similar. However, what stands Peter Obi out is sincerity of purpose and political will for diligent implementation of the solutions

Exactly. They want to coerce him to divulge his template to solving the problems which he had held close to his chest with a promise not to let the cat out of the bag.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Onuoha1234(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
You did not read well. You say it is e..mpty yet you quoted copiously from an empty manifesto. You better bring out your party manifesto so we can Judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / Photos From The APC National Caucus Meeting Held On Tuesday / Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.