Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu (20444 Views)

Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Vacuous And Offers Nothing New To Nigerians / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by franudi: 4:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Nonsense talk. Peter Obi is your next president. Know this and know peace.
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Morphinne: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2022
brain54:

P. O is not a GCE holder…

As for what changed I can’t tell. People have a right to change.
Lol
Tinubu too has changed grin
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Avoid hurting yourself!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by israelmao(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2022
stuffs2002:

It's called delegation. Something Obi knows nothing about.

Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, etc all delegate as they can't be everywhere at the same time
You called show of shame delegation.Would you delegate your friends to attend and answer job interview on your behalf?-
Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by AceJam: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
WHAT THE MAJOR 2023 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SAID

Tinubu to Yorubas: "Its the turn of the Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria, and when it gets to Yorubas, its going to be me"

Atiku to Northerners: "You should vote for me because I am a Northerner who has traversed Nigeria. Northerners don't need to vote a yoruba or Igbo candidate"

Peter Obi to the Igbos: "Do not vote for me because I am Igbo, vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody's turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.

Vote wisely o

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by Bossjakande: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
repogirl:
So according to Tinubu APC plans to move people from poverty in ten years, and they claim it's reasonable grin grin cheesy

The past 8 years under APC govt that has regressed us beyond human comprehension nko? Poverty rate is at an all time high and now they claim that they will move people out in the next 2 years?

Who do you people think you are deceiving? Only your zombies anyway
u are yoruba yet act like ibo have u seen any ibo support TINUBU or yoruba. Can ibo love u more Dan yoruba? U act llike Judas in bible

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu by repogirl(f): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Bossjakande:
u are yoruba yet act like ibo have u seen any ibo support TINUBU or yoruba. Can ibo love u more Dan yoruba? U act llike Judas in bible
You and this your warped sense is everything that is wrong with Nigeria. If you want a Yoruba president so badly, kindly beg for your Yorubanation. As long as you're a Nigerian, your point is pointless.

We are voting for competence, not tribalism. Of what use is voting my tribesman when I KNOW he is not in the right frame of health to care for the fragile state of this nation? You people did this same nonsense in 2015. Don't you have sense and learn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinabjo Addresses Mechanics At Mechanic Village In Abuja / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today / Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.