Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day (2855 Views)

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by BonPatrick(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
God afternoon everyone, my name is ZAMZAA, my ex sent me message that she is doing her trad/wedding on 25, and i have all her naked pics I snap her when she is changing and wearing her clothes, I plan to use it on her that day, the reason is that she played with my emotions when we are together I vowed to pay back one day.
Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by madridguy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin

Whatever your eye see make you take am.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by VeryWickedGoat: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Drop location.

8 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by immortalcrown(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Don't forget to tell us your jail experience afterwards.

19 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by Jeon(f): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
A thought caused by setback!

Jealousy allow her to husband the man since she no fit husband you.
No go find woman where you go wife.

8 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
What will you then gain after releasing them?

I mean being naked when changing clothes is a natural thing that we do every day and she could get you arrested for invading her privacy and defamation of character.

By this time next year people would've forgotten and moved on..
BonPatrick:
God afternoon everyone, my name is ZAMZAA, my ex sent me message that she is doing her trad/wedding on 25, and i have all her naked pics I snap her when she is changing and wearing her clothes, I plan to use it on her that day, the reason is that she played with my emotions when we are together I vowed to pay back one day.

3 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Only weak men do what u're planning.

12 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Waste of energy

5 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by Lifestone(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
You will rot in jail. It's criminal to do that. The pain you will surfer thereafter will be more than the heartbreak that pushed you into it.

9 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by udede(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Don't forget to tell us your jail experience afterwards.
to jail? If the husband is my type, you will go greet baba God

6 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by house10studios: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
BonPatrick:
go ahead boss what ever will give u closure

3 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
BonPatrick:

So, what will that achieve?

Better move on before you land in prison.

5 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by marlow1962(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Op ryt down

Soppy with the pix , then mind ur business.

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Men are emotional beings.

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by akube34: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
BonPatrick:
so what do you want us to do? Move on bro
Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by Rolexxxy(f): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Be matured please.
do not hurt her.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by burp18: 1:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Ask yourself this, Is it really worth it?

3 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by flokii: 1:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Why not just move on.. simple and free

You wan go price..
The law is there and na lengthy years in jail if you're convicted

1 Like

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by 123readygo: 5:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol

Prison is eager to embrace you!

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by Vinnie2000(m): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2022
But how come Guys do not have Nudes in their Partner's phones.?
Why only Ladies
If Mosdii return and start to talk now, Some people go dey vex. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by jeromestarks: 6:06am On Dec 07, 2022
BonPatrick:
Do it anonymously.
Send it to the mumu groom to be.

On a second thought, ask her for one last fvcking before you blackmail her.

Don't listen to those calling you childish, simp or whatnot. Disgrace her.

On the last note, you could just forgive her jorr

1 Like

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by jeromestarks: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2022
udede:
to jail? If the husband is my type, you will go greet baba God
Fight a man because of a woman?

Your type is stupid. Sir.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by phemmyfour: 6:15am On Dec 07, 2022
BonPatrick:
Don't be childish...count your loses and move on

1 Like

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by iHateFraudsters: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin

Whatever your eye see make you take am.

The way security go pounce on am eh, he no go believe am.

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by obaaderemi: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

Do it anonymously.

Someone must have seriously broken this guy's heart. grin

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by obaaderemi: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

Do it anonymously.

Someone must have seriously broken this guy's heart. grin
Oga, you better move on.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by aisha1314(f): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2022
BonPatrick:

How vindictive and immature.
Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by Rexymania(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Very good. Do it
Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2022
That scene will be very interesting

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by Baronthecelebri: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2022
I love it, do it I support with 1k transport

1 Like

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by Nehyooh(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Omo, see bad belle comments everywhere grin

Bruh, why not just focus on your life and go get a better girl out there.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day by TheWolfen(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2022
There is price to pay for such wrong decision and also remember that two wrongs don't make a right

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Snake Should Be Very Careful (pic) / I Refused To Kill My Chicken Because Of Her Friends / Help! How Much Do You Think This Marriage List Will Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.