Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Igbo Pagan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Pagan (197 Views)

To Be Fair, It Isn't A Muslim-muslim Ticket But A Pagan-muslim Ticket / How Small Pagan Village Defeated Sultan Bello's Fulani Army Of 60,000 In 1826 / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Pagan by GBTYO: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
I gave you Yoruba Muslim and its high time I introduced to you the Igbo savage heathen pagan.

The Igbo has never been a christian by conviction.

His conversion to Christianity was not based on conviction for spiritual upliftment but as a means to materialism.

As Solodu bemoans the near anarchy that has plagued his state with the senseless ritual murders carried out by the Afro Zionist cult and how this has seen to a resurgence of heathen pagan worship one now needs to come to terms of the Igbo Pagan .

This is the dominant and only religion in the east .

It is a mixture of Igbo voodoo practice and worship to the Igbo god, Ekwensu aka YhW (the Jewish god Satan).

This is their only links to the synagogue of Satan and for this they are rightly Jews.

So note now the Igbo heathen savage pagan for he walls amongst us.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Pagan by nedu666: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wat an idiot. Igbos hve so tormented ur shit head u keep operating different monikers all dedicated to insulting lgbos.

Ladies and gentlemen this piece of shit is same as ayepappy aka nuclearwinter aka godhatejews aka emperor hardin amidst so many monikers all dedicated to insulting lgbos.

Op bring ur head it's my turn to use it for toilet

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Pagan by GBTYO: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
nedu666:
Wat an idiot. Igbos hve so tormented ur shit head u keep operating different monikers all dedicated to insulting lgbos.

Ladies and gentlemen this piece of shit is same as ayepappy aka nuclearwinter aka godhatejews aka emperor hardin amidst so many monikers all dedicated to insulting lgbos.

Op bring ur head it's my turn to use it for toilet

You are a disgrace and will always be reminded of it.

Now go and sacrifice your neighbours child

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Pagan by Suunnn(f): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
GBTYO:
I gave you Yoruba Muslim and its high time I introduced to you the Igbo savage heathen pagan.

The Igbo has never been a christian by conviction.

His conversion to Christianity was not based on conviction for spiritual upliftment but as a means to materialism.

As Solodu bemoans the near anarchy that has plagued his state with the senseless ritual murders carried out by the Afro Zionist cult and how this has seen to a resurgence of heathen pagan worship one now needs to come to terms of the Igbo Pagan .

This is the dominant and only religion in the east .

It is a mixture of Igbo voodoo practice and worship to the Igbo god, Ekwensu aka YhW (the Jewish god Satan).

This is their only links to the synagogue of Satan and for this they are rightly Jews.

So note now the Igbo heathen savage pagan for he walls amongst us.
Judgement

(1) (Reply)

2023. Sharp Reminder From The North / Tinubu Is A Shameless Presidential Candidate And Is A Disgrace To Nigerians / ICPC Arrests And Detain Singer Dbanj Over Allegations Of N-power Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.