Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Are You Still Abroad? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Are You Still Abroad? (9488 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Wallie(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
madoba:

@ erico2k2

I be woman ooh not a man cheesy, and yes I hear you about the embezzlement issues that have torn this nation apart. I don't have a problem with Nigerians who want to remain abroad my own is that, If you are going to criticize and condemn, when you are done criticizing please offer or provide a solution.

The solution doesn't need to be on a grand scale, it can be in a simple and personal way such as drilling a bore hole for your community people in Naija, sending good quality medicines back home for common ailments like cold, cough, fever etc

Just do what you can, wherever you are as your quota and leave the bigger issues that are out of your power. Someone said something about self preservation and selflessness. Selflessness for me is a matter of choice ooh! I can choose to be kind and compassionate with the little I have now or wait until I am rich or have big bucks in my account.

Come to think of it has anyone noticed how rich people in this part of the world tend to be stingy? My point is: don't wait till you get that great job, have more money etc etc, before you perform an act of kindness or selflessness towards your country or at least the citizens of your home state be it in Kaduna, Abia, Kogi etc.

I said selflessness in regards to coming back to Nigeria and setting up shop. I completely agree that one does not have to wait until one becomes wealthy before lending a helping hand. Even though I’m not in Nigeria, I do have a charity that I contribute to, United for Kids Foundation, that helps kids in need. The people running the charity are here in the US but also in Nigeria and UK.

Check them out-
http://www.unitedforkidsfoundation.org/
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
Wallie:

I said selflessness in regards to coming back to Nigeria and setting up shop. I completely agree that one does not have to wait until one becomes wealthy before lending a helping hand. Even though I’m not in Nigeria, I do have a charity that I contribute to, United for Kids Foundation, that helps kids in need. The people running the charity are here in the US but also in Nigeria and UK.

Check them out-
http://www.unitedforkidsfoundation.org/

your last statement dwaffs the subject matter, read what the OP said,WHY ARE YOU STILL ABROAD>? so give your reasons do you have one?
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Wallie(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2011
erico2k2:

your last statement dwaffs the subject matter, read what the OP said,WHY ARE YOU STILL ABROAD>? so give your reasons do you have one?

Check out post #34 that includes my response along with your concurrence:-)
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by madoba: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ Wallie,

Am checking out the website and liking what I see so far. I'll take my time later to thoroughly read everything about UFK cos am still at work.

Thumbs up  wink for your involvement in this.
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by claremont(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
People often wrongly define and misuse what the word "home" is. Personally, my "home" is wherever I can have peace of mind pursuing my goals (career, social, emotional) in life; it may be in where I was born, or it may be in another country. Human beings have always migrated in search of the proverbial greener pastures, and there is no crime if a person chooses to spend the rest of his life in the land of Canaan, rather than going back to Egypt! Personally, I would rather remain in Canaan which has provided me with opportunities to be the best, than go back to face King Pharoah and his horde of soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by princeonx: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
Are you guys not tired of this whole naija and abroad issues/topics? I think people always start this type of excreta thread because the last one got responses and answers if not another person won't start another one. Few weeks from now another person will start another thread and change it to " why are you still based abroad" For heaven sake people migrate and live in places different from their home.

@ poster: what of those people in Lagos, Abuja, PH, etc? why are they not in their villages? why do they live in the cities? Our Country is so 4Ked up that this abroad thing is now next to heaven. There are people that still won't visit naija anytime soon not to talk of moving back! some have invested $ thousands/millions and all they got back was stories! personally I know how much I lost in Jos in 2001 as a result of religious crisis! I also know how much hard earned money I lost when Savannah bank or whatever it name was closed down. To cut stories short, even if naija become 10 times better than the US or UK, Nigerians will still live abroad period.
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2011
claremont:

People often wrongly define and misuse what the word "home" is. Personally, my "home" is wherever I can have peace of mind pursuing my goals (career, social, emotional) in life; it may be in where I was born, or it may be in another country. Human beings have always migrated in search of the proverbial greener pastures, and there is no crime if a person chooses to spend the rest of his life in the land of Canaan, rather than going back to Egypt! Personally, I would rather remain in Canaan which has provided me with opportunities to be the best, than go back to face King Pharoah and his horde of soldiers.

Best comment so far.
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Gbenge77(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2011
@op,did i tell you that i intend to move back to Nigeria?
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
@Op, I was born here, i only come back home to make sure the Land Papi set aside for moi is still safe! grin
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by kunlaxo: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2011
This issue of abroad again na wao, u na just like to dey flogged this issue, abeg no be by force na, the truth is our people in abroad will never come back because the govt is not improving. our people can still be able to endure the cold weather and their economic recession and inflation than coming here.all i will say is that if u want to stay in abroad u can stay till and have ur fun with the condition, if u want to come Niger please plan and come but i know u may soon go back, because these leaders are not even trying to solve some of the immediate problems of this nation.the real TRUTH is their is  no perfect place in the world right now, But on the other hand, one thing i love so much about my country (Nigeria) is that you have the freedom to do what pleases u without the fear of immigration or any police, if you drive your car move about with respect from people, u command respect in your home,feel free to do what u want,u are happy with your people,i can work in niger only 8am-4.30pm mon - friday and still earn 200k-400k or 150-200k monthly without the 24hrs work been done in abroad, i can also discipline my children if they misbehave without d children calling the police on their fathers or calling me *idiot dad* for no reason,i can PICK UP a call at my office/work without any penalty unlike those in the US, i can work and still get leave allowance/bonus to pay my rent and increment in pay without the racism issue,also maintain my family and car with what i earn,get access to loan to build my own house with a little percentage being deducted from my salary, unlike in abroad where half of people's salary is almost gone on monthly house rent,taxes,bills etc, and to get a loan u must be a citizen and be recognized by the govt,.how can one plan or save?, i can get additional daily income of 10k from the opening of a big viewing centers/restaurant where my niger people can relax at the weekend watching premier league matches.  I can cut my cloth according to my size if the houses around the estate is too expenses, i can live closer to an estate in a clean 2 bedroom flat for 250k per annum, I can also send my child to a good school as well,as per the hose rent i can use my leave allowance to offset that, atleast that affords me to pay at the end of the year and not monthly, with that i will still have enough to enjoy life.an income  support of 150k from wife is ok.we can plan to save enough for our future and also take a trip to the uk and US for holidays, with these i see no reason why i will like to stay or be a second citizen anywhere in the world, love u guys.
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2011
@erico2k2,no anger issues hommie but am sure u got a glimpse of why am so frustrated wif naija. And its not like easy here especially when u aint got papers,so i wanna come home but i dont want people to kidnap me thinking am well loaded.
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
See kweshon
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
Before, I used to be like"I'd go back to Nigeria to work". . . . Yea right!! Go back ko come back ni.

Has anyone seen what's going on in Nigeria lately? IS IT GETTING BETTER OR IS IT GETTING WORSE?
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by denitro(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2011
Until Nigeria has 24 hours power supply and good roads, I will never come back
GBAMMMMM
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2011
kunlaxo:

This issue of abroad again na wao, u na just like to dey flogged this issue, abeg no be by force na, the truth is our people in abroad will never come back because the govt is not improving. our people can still be able to endure the cold weather and their economic recession and inflation than coming here.all i will say is that if u want to stay in abroad u can stay till and have your fun with the condition, if u want to come Niger please plan and come but i know u may soon go back, because these leaders are not even trying to solve some of the immediate problems of this nation.the real TRUTH is their is  no perfect place in the world right now, But on the other hand, one thing i love so much about my country (Nigeria) is that you have the freedom to do what pleases u without the fear of immigration or any police, if you drive your car move about with respect from people, u command respect in your home,feel free to do what u want,u are happy with your people,i can work in niger only 8am-4.30pm mon - friday and still earn 200k-400k or 150-200k monthly without the 24hrs work been done in abroad, i can also discipline my children if they misbehave without d children calling the police on their fathers or calling me * dad* for no reason,i can PICK UP a call at my office/work without any penalty unlike those in the US, i can work and still get leave allowance/bonus to pay my rent and increment in pay without the racism issue,also maintain my family and car with what i earn,get access to loan to build my own house with a little percentage being deducted from my salary, unlike in abroad where half of people's salary is almost gone on monthly house rent,taxes,bills etc, and to get a loan u must be a citizen and be recognized by the govt,.how can one plan or save?, i can get additional daily income of 10k from the opening of a big viewing centers/restaurant where my niger people can relax at the weekend watching premier league matches.  I can cut my cloth according to my size if the houses around the estate is too expenses, i can live closer to an estate in a clean 2 bedroom flat for 250k per annum, I can also send my child to a good school as well,as per the hose rent i can use my leave allowance to offset that, atleast that affords me to pay at the end of the year and not monthly, with that i will still have enough to enjoy life.an income  support of 150k from wife is ok.we can plan to save enough for our future and also take a trip to the uk and US for holidays, with these i see no reason why i will like to stay or be a second citizen anywhere in the world, love u guys.
shay U don talk your own Ok make we discos ur thoughts abroad is not perffect just better cos everything that is meant to work works or almost work,here in teh Uk I have the freedom to do whatever pleases me without fear of Police or immigration(Nigeria U are scared and weary when a policeman comes 2wards u) here U can drive your car no one gives a damn cos its all material thing,the mayor of london goes to work on the Underground syste,(Ken liviston ) during his time  and Boris  cycles.you only command respect if you drive a car in an area where you got people wo cant buy such car,ABJ no body bussiness your car cos however car you drive, give it 10mins sombody gonna drive a better one fru,I can also work 8am-4pm and earn above £2k whis more than N500k 2days money,FYI nobody works 24hrs come on B realistic how can you stay up 24hrs man n robot? and we have working hours regulation here,its a LAW, not in 9ja.WHo said we cant discipline our childs,there are other ways to this other than slap and cane.Why would U pick up your fone at work when it would clearly interfare with WORK ie especialy when the code of practice forbids you from doing this?Nigerians love breaking the rules hence we are not moving 4ward.So you think we  dont get holiday pay  here?its bank holiday 2day no work i sitll get paid  plus I still have 28 days annual leave paid holiday so its a system not a benefit.talking bout Bonus, have you heard of the term OTE if you have you would recall back what you said bout Bonus cos the western world is teh HQ for Bonuses. 9ja dey learn there.I get Bonus for just turning to work on days Im not meant to if they ask me in the shape of getting paid double.Talking bout racism, it was here B$ we came, still B here when we leave,there is nothing me and you can do about it,we just got 2 use our heads when we are faced with racism.YOu whre talking bout rent etc,if U earn £1500 cant you afford to pay £500 out of that 4 rent,your other monthly xpenses might take the res £500  and U got £500 to save  lol,Now about external Income, who said U cant open a cafe here if you got the money and time beside your normal daily Job? Biz formation only take 3 hrs max here and online too.Oh my days, where did you get that info from saying b4 you could get a loan you need to B a citizen?  lol or did you mean you need to B legal?it al depends on your credit score or rating,I have seen loads of british people who cant even have a contract phone, where they not citizens??now you saying paying rent annualy,do you preffer that or pay Monthly,I would have loved you to be talking bout buying or building your own house at least people abroad come back home to do just that, U send money back home,you secure a Land  and begin work however long it takes,SO Bross, Im still waiting for a valid responce, cos this dont cut it one bit
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Finecat(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
kunlaxo:

This issue of abroad again na wao, u na just like to dey flogged this issue, abeg no be by force na, the truth is our people in abroad will never come back because the govt is not improving. our people can still be able to endure the cold weather and their economic recession and inflation than coming here.all i will say is that if u want to stay in abroad u can stay till and have your fun with the condition, if u want to come Niger please plan and come but i know u may soon go back, because these leaders are not even trying to solve some of the immediate problems of this nation.the real TRUTH is their is  no perfect place in the world right now, But on the other hand, one thing i love so much about my country (Nigeria) is that you have the freedom to do what pleases u without the fear of immigration or any police, if you drive your car move about with respect from people, u command respect in your home,feel free to do what u want,u are happy with your people,i can work in niger only 8am-4.30pm mon - friday and still earn 200k-400k or 150-200k monthly without the 24hrs work been done in abroad, i can also discipline my children if they misbehave without d children calling the police on their fathers or calling me * dad* for no reason,i can PICK UP a call at my office/work without any penalty unlike those in the US, i can work and still get leave allowance/bonus to pay my rent and increment in pay without the racism issue,also maintain my family and car with what i earn,get access to loan to build my own house with a little percentage being deducted from my salary, unlike in abroad where half of people's salary is almost gone on monthly house rent,taxes,bills etc, and to get a loan u must be a citizen and be recognized by the govt,.how can one plan or save?, i can get additional daily income of 10k from the opening of a big viewing centers/restaurant where my niger people can relax at the weekend watching premier league matches.  I can cut my cloth according to my size if the houses around the estate is too expenses, i can live closer to an estate in a clean 2 bedroom flat for 250k per annum, I can also send my child to a good school as well,as per the hose rent i can use my leave allowance to offset that, atleast that affords me to pay at the end of the year and not monthly, with that i will still have enough to enjoy life.an income  support of 150k from wife is ok.we can plan to save enough for our future and also take a trip to the uk and US for holidays, with these i see no reason why i will like to stay or be a second citizen anywhere in the world, love u guys.

Nonsense! I will rather be a second class citizen in the USA than a slave in my own father land. How many Nigerian graduates can boast of all nonsense this poster just vomited without some high powered connections?? Your children's future are being taken away from them on daily basis. A country that based her only revenue on oil, will the oil be there tomorrow?? And half of that revenue are being siphoned away by politicians. I will rather have my child call police on me than a system that rob them of a future. If you earn N200K in Nigeria, is that job secured?? How long will it take you to get another one like that if you lose that job?? Nigerians are so short sighted.
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

@erico2k2,no anger issues hommie but am sure u got a glimpse of why am so frustrated wif naija. And its not like easy here especially when u aint got papers,so i wanna come home but i dont want people to kidnap me thinking am well loaded.
Me wiv anger issues, nahhhh brov, U must av missunderstood me,I no fit drink panadol 4 someone elses headache  lol,I fell you bro,Im still waiting for sombody to give us a concreat value as to why we should all pack up  and come home  lol and to what?see,my younger bro just dey house now cosbank Job finish, its been like this8 months now,Im now thinking of how to get him here if nothing happens b4 the end of this year.How sad would that be eh
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2011
Finecat:

Nonsense! I will rather be a second class citizen in the USA than a slave in my own father land. How many Nigerian graduates can boast of all nonsense this poster just vomited without some high powered connections?? Your children's future are being taken away from them on daily basis. A country that based her only revenue on oil, will the oil be there tomorrow?? And half of that revenue are being siphoned away by politicians. I will rather have my child call police on me than a system that rob them of a future. If you earn N200K in Nigeria, is that job secured?? How long will it take you to get another one like that if you lose that job?? Nigerians are so short sighted.
lol We are waiting 4 his responce, cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Finecat(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2011
erico2k2:

lol We are waiting 4 his responce, cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

I'm not waiting for him. Nigeria is just a nation that has completely lost her bearing. Our problem is just getting started, wait until all developed nations found a solution to do away with oil and you will see real trouble for Nigeria. Most of our oil customers are doing research on daily basis for alternative energy and once they find it, Nigeria is gone. A nation that depend, steal, fixated, blind etc on one source of income is sitting on gunpowder. And the people that makes meager N200K per month will come here running their mouth as if Nigeria has a future.
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Select(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
ronkebp:

The whole idea is acheiving something positive and living a decent life, financially and otherwise, wherever you are; home or abroad.

@ ronkebp,
Are u still in Philadelphia? i am actually close by. U can get across via select500@yahoo.com
Cheers!
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by stunna2(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
iwemfoo:

I'm just here waiting for the BNP to come into power and send us all back 'where we came from'

Seriously I do want to come back later just want to do the work now so when I come back I can be comfortable because life in nigeria is expensive,  I mean basic amenities like electricity, healthcare, water etc.

But I'm there every year and I love my country and i've kept my roots, not one of the lost ones!

so the rest of the people overseas r lost but only u isnt just because u go home every year?? the op think everyone overseas are lost, u think if u go home oncea year then u r not but the rest are, ?? smh

like i said b4, with this attitude, early humans would have never left Africa and future humans will never go travel to the Stars!!

let everyone just pack our stuff and sell our houses here and come to naija and be abused on a dailly bases with the useless mostly uneducated police and listen to ur yeye small small generators and the noise and pollution they cause?? the drunk driving and the total n utter disrespect for human lives!!

we do not live here because we r lost, we chose to live here as a result of a highly considered choice we have made, its a life-style choice. !!

and what about the Billions of $$$ we work hard to send to yall broke asses every year, u think manners from heaves will replace that??

hahahahaha!!

go to British Columbia in Canada and see the number of Chinese who have emigrated there, do u think that stops China from taking over the world??
did one of ur police officers not tell me and my friend the last time if we have no money to bribe him or dash him for beer by the roadside that we should stay away from nigeria and do u really think that's how all of us who want to live our lives

dont think so,

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by stunna2(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
JamesDoe:

Come back home to face:

- GEJ
- Boko Haram
- Kidnapping
- MEND
- OPC
- MASSOB
- Armed robbery
- Bank redundancies
- NEPA
- Flooding
- Lecturers looking to sleep with your children
- Extreme poverty and gangster state governors
- Lying employers who skip paying your salary
- Yeye Govt officials who wouldn't give you the right documents to start a business
- Seasonal and annual ethnic cleansing
- etc

Which of the above should we come back to meet?

i did not get to ur response b4 i responded, so didnt realize you've already said it all my guy! thanks
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Galaxy7: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
[quote][/quote]
You have nothing to wary about,just come back first.
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by otiigba1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
Galaxy7:

You have nothing to wary about,just come back first.
come back so that nigerian police can shoot me or armed robbers and kidnappers come attack me, no way! am not coming back to nigeria
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by stunna2(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
kunlaxo:

This issue of abroad again na wao, u na just like to dey flogged this issue, abeg no be by force na, the truth is our people in abroad will never come back because the govt is not improving. our people can still be able to endure the cold weather and their economic recession and inflation than coming here.all i will say is that if u want to stay in abroad u can stay till and have your fun with the condition, if u want to come Niger please plan and come but i know u may soon go back, because these leaders are not even trying to solve some of the immediate problems of this nation.the real TRUTH is their is  no perfect place in the world right now, But on the other hand, one thing i love so much about my country (Nigeria) is that you have the freedom to do what pleases u without the fear of immigration or any police, if you drive your car move about with respect from people, u command respect in your home,feel free to do what u want,u are happy with your people,i can work in niger only 8am-4.30pm mon - friday and still earn 200k-400k or 150-200k monthly without the 24hrs work been done in abroad, i can also discipline my children if they misbehave without d children calling the police on their fathers or calling me * dad* for no reason,i can PICK UP a call at my office/work without any penalty unlike those in the US, i can work and still get leave allowance/bonus to pay my rent and increment in pay without the racism issue,also maintain my family and car with what i earn,get access to loan to build my own house with a little percentage being deducted from my salary, unlike in abroad where half of people's salary is almost gone on monthly house rent,taxes,bills etc, and to get a loan u must be a citizen and be recognized by the govt,.how can one plan or save?, i can get additional daily income of 10k from the opening of a big viewing centers/restaurant where my niger people can relax at the weekend watching premier league matches.  I can cut my cloth according to my size if the houses around the estate is too expenses, i can live closer to an estate in a clean 2 bedroom flat for 250k per annum, I can also send my child to a good school as well,as per the hose rent i can use my leave allowance to offset that, atleast that affords me to pay at the end of the year and not monthly, with that i will still have enough to enjoy life.an income  support of 150k from wife is ok.we can plan to save enough for our future and also take a trip to the uk and US for holidays, w[b]ith these i see no reason why i will like to stay or be a second citizen anywhere in the world, love u guys.[/b]

maybe u should do something about the second citizens begging u for small change outside ur car everyday u drive to work in nigeria b4 stressing about us abroad being 2nd citizen now, k!
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by jonyjay(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
, with these i see no reason why i will like to stay or be a second citizen anywhere in the world, love u guys.
[quote][/quote]
You claimed to be a first class citizen in Nigeria. first class citizen in my butt. a country where police man will shoot you because of #20 and noboby will fight for u. angry police man will beat the hell outta you and your voice is not heard, security attached to senator,governor,honorable some arrogant rich men will humiliate you and you cant  even speak in your country. please lay off this first class citizen stuff abeg. here in US there is nothing like second class citizen once you are legal your voice are heard. there is equality before law. let any rich man try it here, that will turn your life around.
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2011
people wey dey home dey run commot and u expecting outsiders to come back lol
how possible embarassed
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by oncolor: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
I am still abroad because abroad is sweet grin
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by sucessful1: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
@erico2k2

man thank god u r here,I have been trying to reach you.
there was a time you where talking about doing a borehole
in delta state,please can u give me the guy who did it for u
contact details pls.cheers
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by Galaxy7: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2011
Please,this is not the matter of NO PLACE LIKE HOME,If you re abroad stay where you re cos NL is not a place to be,if i cee means I'll only take to my hills
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by DAVE5(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
all this 1 wey una dey yan na una own,if i leave dis country i no come for anytin at all
Re: Why Are You Still Abroad? by naijacann: 2:27am On Aug 30, 2011
@Kunlaxo
You forgot to include that naija na one kind place wey u fit fork as many girls as u wish without any fear or favour.
Twosome, 3 sum and foursome, na your choice which one u prefer.
Naija rocks!!!I can't wait to be in naija this xmas.
Canada can wait
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fourteen Persons Die In Jigawa Auto Crash / Road Trip From Lagos To Abidjan And Back / Turkish Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.