Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo (59579 Views)

Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by obi58: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
jaafar jaafar is very foolish even Obama run speeches on teleprompter... Presidency isn't a one man Job... Anyone mocking tinubu for this is obviously uninformed or mischievous...

But this is where you get it wrong.... You don't go to have a discussion with international journalists on the state of your country and why you are running for presidency by going to read a script! It shows you as anything but competent! And then when questions are directed at you as the potential commander in chief you start asking for your assistants to answer questions on your behalf. Thats an exhibition of national embarrassment because it shows you're not prepared for the job and anything but competent.

You don't go for an interview and start reading scripts to the panel and when questions are directed to you you start asking your friends to answer questions on your behalf. That's shameful to say the least.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Newton2024: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
quadraheem:
Teleprompter facing ground?
Yoruba muslim, you can never reason well because of your religious fanaticism.

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You even said USA presidents and not USA presidential candidates. They use it to churn out progress report of their government as not to forget critical points to be raised. If you have to be truthful to yourself, all the questions asked there, which one require checking anything outside what you have in your brain. You can see plainly that anytime he wants to quote his date of birth, he checks through. Date of birth for that matter.

who told you the teleprompters were even on?
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

It baffles me that some of you went through school but never allow school to past through you.
I think the first question you should have asked yourself is the purpose for using teleprompter. All the USA presidents that often use teleprompter, do they use it when also campaigning. Teleprompter is commonly used when you need to volume of thing to say on different aspect of government and need to quote correctly.
Thankfully, you even said president and not candidate. Did you watch the Chatham House event? Of what use is him checking repeatedly the screen anytime he wants to say the date of his birth? Are you trying telling me, if you're woken up in the middle of dream and they ask you the date of your birth, you need to go check your CV before you can say it?
Truthfully, all questions asked him, there is no one require any help from anywhere including using autocue because they are common questions already in Nigeria domain. There's nothing wrong saying the truth, even if it is once in a year. Truth doesn't kill or maim.
Even Buhari that went there in 2015 never used teleprompter and he performed excellently well and answered all questions without delegating them to his handlers. Or you can show me any presidential candidate in any developed society that used teleprompter during campaign season.

Those teleprompters are standard at Chatham house. Who even told you they were turned on ?
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Skty: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
plaindealer:

And the same Obama the narrator no fit give speech without the same teleprompter?

You people no dey even make effort to sound smart.

I said na orator...ok u nor understand my pidgin English ...I mean he's an orator
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Skty: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Those teleprompters are standard at Chatham house. Who even told you they were turned on ?

U for nor bother reply that guy...he said it all...ur question or comment is irrelevant..the commenter is intelligent
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Skty: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
babaolofin:

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago. I know your orientations, culture and backward thinking. Ohaneze Ndigbo releasing statement few hours after June 8 APC election assaulting and blackmailing Tinubu is that not an insult? Is there any Sociopolitical Organization in Nigeria that has assaulted and blackmailed any Leader from any ethnic groups in Nigeria apart from IBO? Can ACF, NEF, Afenifere, YCE, MBF and others make statement denigrating a Leader from another ethnic groups?

Your brother as head of Vanguard Editorial Board called YORUBAS sophisticated M O N R O O N. Is that not an insult? Your obi movement is widely known for insults and attacks. It is when you are given 1% of what you do to others you cry foul. Estimated 13,000 IBOs signed petition register against Reno Omokri because of Peter Obi. Reno Omokri has attacked Tinubu more than OBI, yet, nobody threatened or signed petition register against him.

I spent 6 years as a student in your land. It was also 6 years of active Espionage duties. Based on your foolish crying this morning, you are not intelligent. You are the greatest fool. I will not answer you again.

Lol... I'm from South South and I have never visited any Ibo state in my entire life. Why call me ibo? If someone is against Tinubu the person is Ibo. Let me let u know this...I like Tinubu as a person... but due to old age and him not coordinating and for bringing Buhari, I will never vote for him..but I like him..I just want a better Nigeria. Nigerians suffer a lot with the resources we have. In the UK, u can drink their tap water. Here we dig bore holes and consume bad water...we use generators and inhale carbon monoxide...na life Nigerians de live? Peter may not be the messiah but let's try him..

Lastly, I am yet to see a Yoruba man in my life who doesn't insult u when you knock him off with points.. hence we call them sophisticated mumus...u know why? Them de form say them enlighten, but na wash

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
obi58:

But this is where you get it wrong.... You don't go to have a discussion with international journalists on the state of your country and why you are running for presidency by going to read a script! It shows you as anything but competent! And then when questions are directed at you as the potential commander in chief you start asking for your assistants to answer questions on your behalf. Thats an exhibition of national embarrassment because it shows you're not prepared for the job and anything but competent.

You don't go for an interview and start reading scripts to the panel and when questions are directed to you you start asking your friends to answer questions on your behalf. That's shameful to say the least.
u obviously are very ignorant... Get ready for tinubu as your president next year... Your obi would come Third or fourth...
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by koboko69: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
obi58:

Shey you dey whine mi ni?

A potential future leader of the nation cannot speak to his electorate on burgeoning national issues without a script? And to make matters worse, he couldn't ask questions directed to him he had to ask members of his convoy to answer questions directed at him. How does this show him as competent?

Did he go to Chatham House to read a speech or to have an intellectual discourse?

Many of you are just online noise makers ...and have no idea what you are talking about. You just follow the band of social media charlatans that start one conspiracy or noise after the other.
I thought he gave a speech before the question and answer section?
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by DrySaliva: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
It was so evident in the uninspiring speech of bulaba

2016v2017:

You're very smart, I also noticed that
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by obi58: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
u obviously are very ignorant... Get ready for tinubu as your president next year... Your obi would come Third or fourth...

You sir are the one displaying your ignorance because you could not provide any logical response only to attack with a meaningless statement.

We are not talking about who will win the election here. We are asking why someone will come for an interactive session to read a speech and then refuse to answer key questions posed to him by international journalists.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by obi58: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
koboko69:

Many of you are just online noise makers ...and have no idea what you are talking about. You just follow the band of social media charlatans that start one conspiracy or noise after the other.
I thought he gave a speech before the question and answer section?

You are the one who is nothing more than just an empty barrel making the loudest noise. A rabble rouser with absolutely nothing upstairs to offer to an intellectual discussion.

In the history of interactive sessions where have you seen a prospective leader coming forward to read a speech and then dodge 99% of questions posed to him? Why not just send your panel then to engage the journalists?
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by obi58: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Who made them standard at Chatham House? Have you ever been there? Can you provide examples of previous sessions where same was used at Chatham House?

As to whether they were used or not. It was quite apparent to all and sundry that Babablu kept looking to the left and the right of the camera towards the prompter to deliver his script.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by koboko69: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2022
obi58:

Shey you dey whine mi ni?

A potential future leader of the nation cannot speak to his electorate on burgeoning national issues without a script? And to make matters worse, he couldn't ask questions directed to him he had to ask members of his convoy to answer questions directed at him. How does this show him as competent?

Did he go to Chatham House to read a speech or to have an intellectual discourse?
obi58:

You are the one who is nothing more than just an empty barrel making the loudest noise. A rabble rouser with absolutely nothing upstairs to offer to an intellectual discussion.

In the history of interactive sessions where have you seen a prospective leader coming forward to read a speech and then dodge 99% of questions posed to him? Why not just send your panel then to engage the journalists?
Bro, u aint making any sense. You see how u are fooling and contradicting yourself? So its not about the teleprompter anymore? I asked what was wrong with the teleprompter, u went ahead to tell me what a teleprompter is, I told I did not ask for what a teleprompter is, then I asked again, what was wrong in using a teleprompter since he gave a speech, then u come up with this, and still never told me what was wrong in using a teleprompter. The debate is not about why he delegated questions to his team. What is wrong with a teleprompter being present? A 3rd grader will debate better than u. Again, many of you are very empty, you just repeat any talking points peddled by anyone on the internet, weather its stupid or not. U have no sense of your own to reason. I can guarantee that most of you wont even get close to any polling station. You just come online to rant and rant. Peace!
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Gidagreen(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Those things are microphones, Please stop being gullible and spreading hates ��️....
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Fujiyama: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2022
Reporting34:
Anyway my own now is that when next I am going for any job interviews, I will just carry friends and family along,. So what I can't be able to answer I will kuku ask my friend and family's to answer it., simply because no be me alone dey spend and chops my salaries

^^^^
grin grin
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by NLPoliceWoman: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Cuntface:

You'll die miserably
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Cuntface: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise

Oga stop mentioning me with your multiple fake accounts

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by obi58: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
koboko69:

Bro, u aint making any sense. You see how u are fooling and contradicting yourself? So its not about the teleprompter anymore? I asked what was wrong with the teleprompter, u went ahead to tell me what a teleprompter is, I told I did not ask for what a teleprompter is, then I asked again, what was wrong in using a teleprompter since he gave a speech, then u come up with this, and still never told me what was wrong in using a teleprompter. The debate is not about why he delegated questions to his team. What is wrong with a teleprompter being present? A 3rd grader will debate better than u. Again, many of you are very empty, you just repeat any talking points peddled by anyone on the internet, weather its stupid or not. U have no sense of your own to reason. I can guarantee that most of you wont even get close to any polling station. You just come online to rant and rant. Peace!

If you cannot read what I wrote, understand and respond lucidly then there is no point in continuing this discourse.

I asked you a simple question whether it is sensible to read a script at an interactive session and then go ahead to deflect 99% of the questions aimed at you? Can you give me just ONE example of any person invited to Chatham House or any international interactive session who chose to attend to read a script like a newscaster and then ask his advisers to answer questions directed at him as if

Instead of you to give a coherent response you are just blowing hot air as usual you're just babbling. If you don't know the difference between a. State of union address and an interactive session then you need to go back to school.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by koboko69: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
obi58:

If you cannot read what I wrote, understand and respond lucidly then there is no point in continuing this discourse.

I asked you a simple question whether it is sensible to read a script at an interactive session and then go ahead to deflect 99% of the questions aimed at you? Can you give me just ONE example of any person invited to Chatham House or any international interactive session who chose to attend to read a script like a newscaster and then ask his advisers to answer questions directed at him as if

Instead of you to give a coherent response you are just blowing hot air as usual you're just babbling. If you don't know the difference between a. State of union address and an interactive session then you need to go back to school.

Lol...
I see u are trying to prove you are more intelligent than a 3rd grader by your verbiage. You still did not tell me what was wrong in using a teleprompter. This thread was created to bash BAT for using a teleprompter, not why he delegated questions to his team. If your argument is he was using a teleprompter to answer questions, then you will be making sense, but instead you are repepating the same nonsense talking points. Boy, bye!
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by IfnobeGod20: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You're asking a very wrong question. Who told you they were not turned on?
If it wasn't turned on, APC would have made a rebuttal that they were not used.
The man just went there to embarrass us. Just live with it and no more.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by IfnobeGod20: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Mr. Man, are you working in Chatham House to have concluded in such manner that it was a standard protocol? Why not stay within what you know and not dabble beyond your scope because it could make you look just silly.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by obi58: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
koboko69:

Lol...
I see u are trying to prove you are more intelligent than a 3rd grader by your verbiage. You still did not tell me what was wrong in using a teleprompter. This thread was created to bash BAT for using a teleprompter, not why he delegated questions to his team. If your argument is he was using a teleprompter to answer questions, then you will be making sense, but instead you are repepating the same nonsense talking points. Boy, bye!

Since you cannot understand English perhaps you will be able to interpret blabla blublu babablue grin angry grin grin
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by OLULAW: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Th1efnubu's followers are only after his money. They won't vote for him. By then he would have squandered his loot, the reality will dawn on him. He's gonna ultimately die of coma.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Illuminatiship(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Akangbedfacts:
Foolish people everywhere. I am not surprised because few days ago he was photoshopped by sitting beside Biden and today another fake news. We watched it and nothing of this stupid gadget. Tinubu will continue to cause heart cancers in many of you people's life
you insulted me the other day because of this same foolnibu
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Skty: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
babaolofin:

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago. I know your orientations, culture and backward thinking. Ohaneze Ndigbo releasing statement few hours after June 8 APC election assaulting and blackmailing Tinubu is that not an insult? Is there any Sociopolitical Organization in Nigeria that has assaulted and blackmailed any Leader from any ethnic groups in Nigeria apart from IBO? Can ACF, NEF, Afenifere, YCE, MBF and others make statement denigrating a Leader from another ethnic groups?

Your brother as head of Vanguard Editorial Board called YORUBAS sophisticated M O N R O O N. Is that not an insult? Your obi movement is widely known for insults and attacks. It is when you are given 1% of what you do to others you cry foul. Estimated 13,000 IBOs signed petition register against Reno Omokri because of Peter Obi. Reno Omokri has attacked Tinubu more than OBI, yet, nobody threatened or signed petition register against him.

I spent 6 years as a student in your land. It was also 6 years of active Espionage duties. Based on your foolish crying this morning, you are not intelligent. You are the greatest fool. I will not answer you again.

Yorubas, this election make me see una finish. Anyone not supporting Tinubu is Ibo........and most of u claim to be educated... sophisticated mumunis, I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.