Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo (59580 Views)

Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by chikason22(m): 4:47am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118958754:
GOD bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Our next President by God's Grace.
Insha Allah.
Evil doesn't depart from the house of evil doers. It consume them mercilessly.
That's what people that wish calamity fir our beloved country will face
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Skty: 4:48am On Dec 07, 2022
The only manifesto Tinubu has is insult. That's the typical way a Yoruba behaves. If u win them in an argument, next thing is they start to insult u.

Tinubu will win u in a trade of insult. The man's brain is gone in terms of ideas. But for insult na number one. See as he de insult him opponents, from, Funke to Obi to Atiku...only to insult..no campaign.. only abuse .Go to a mad man in the street, he's quick to abuse u .. because the brain always retain insults, if u ask him other intelligent questions, even up to his identity, he might not remember

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Skty: 4:50am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118958754:
Insha Allah.
After supporting Buhari for long collecting ur #30,000 where are u today my dear friend? Talk true, Can u feed urself as we speak? I know u now eat once a day. I beg nor steal those grills o .From where u de work. Peace
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Skty: 4:56am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So how is given a speech with a Teleprompter a crime

Obidiotss are fools walai

The same way Kanu and Biafrans started their madness with Jubril El Sudan

We are not saying it's a crime. We are saying he's should speak from his brain...to tell how how he can save us from the same APC he said was the messiah
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:56am On Dec 07, 2022
salbis:
Buhari is way better than this man. If you like don't vote wisely, las las na your body go tell you. For me, no amount of packaging will work this time around!
An accomplished military man who attained the pinnacle of his career as a GENERAL and even head of state.

No comparison
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by InvestorVee(m): 4:57am On Dec 07, 2022
Skty:

After supporting Buhari for long collecting ur #30,000 where are u today my dear friend? Talk true, Can u feed urself as we speak? I know u now eat once a day. I beg nor steal those grills o .From where u de work. Peace
if only u guys know how much tinubu pays his media team u no go come here dey talk 30k lol they dont mind been foolish and stupid..
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by emerged01(m): 5:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Skty:

Where's the write up? I can speak without paper to the public. People speak without paper.. Obama did speak without paper ... stop supporting evil. U just showed us two lights ...no write ups. It's not the same thing .. Yorubas are very very tribalistic. We are tired of Buhari's government. We don't need another old person to ruin the country like Buhari . Suffer nor de tire u. Fuel is #3oo a liter. APC has nothing to offer
This Obama? Guy comot there. Na wetin dem wan make use u see u go see. Na Tinubu make most of una know say Teleprompter dey.

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Sleekfingers: 5:09am On Dec 07, 2022
salbis:
Buhari is way better than this man. If you like don't vote wisely, las las na your body go tell you. For me, no amount of packaging will work this time around!

Tinubu is our president....if you don't him , try japa to DR Congo

2 Likes

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 07, 2022
quadraheem:
Teleprompter facing ground?

Teleprompter facing ground. The Journalist is a fool.

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by imrany20(m): 5:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Next comment
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 07, 2022
quadraheem:

Teleprompter facing ground for a speaker standing on a platform with podium at a little far Distance and Height higher than the teleprompters. The Journalist is a fool.

As a Technology engineer with experience on AV, I don't know how Teleprompter setup will be made to face ground for a speaker standing on a platform with podium at a little far Distance and Height higher than the teleprompters.

ABATI, OSENI & Nduka OBAIGBENA of ARISE TV should think about this and experiment it in their studio.

Just ignore them. They are not exposed. They are embittered and frustrated. All of them, despite multiple accounts are not up to 100 people on nairaland and majority of them are street hustlers who don't know what is happening in Nigeria and the world in general. Apart from football, Davido / Burna boy issues, drugs and Yahoo they know nothing. Slawomirr is a personal example of the boys above.

We fought a fierce spiritual battles with those their principals are using to manipulate the Chatham House event from Sunday midnight till Monday midnight after the event. They have lost. We overcame them by the Blood of the Lamb.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Skty: 5:51am On Dec 07, 2022
InvestorVee:
if only u guys know how much tinubu pays his media team u no go come here dey talk 30k lol they dont mind been foolish and stupid..

Manna grill must be on Npower payroll. I don't know of Tinubu media team earnings though. I'm talking of managrill
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2022
quadraheem:

How is it facing ground?

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Skty: 5:56am On Dec 07, 2022
emerged01:

This Obama? Guy comot there. Na wetin dem wan make use u see u go see. Na Tinubu make most of una know say Teleprompter dey.

Lol..so I'm just knowing of teleprompter for the first time this morning?

But on another note did u just compare Obama and Tinubu? Obama na orator o.. Tinubu na only to insult people de him brain. The typical way of yourubas. When u win them for ideas ,they go change am to abuse insult and curse.

Even u don de curse me above.. anyways nothing de una brains. I understand

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Skty:
The only manifesto Tinubu has is insult. That's the typical way a Yoruba behaves. If u win them in an argument, next thing is they start to insult u.

Tinubu will win u in a trade of insult. The man's brain is gone in terms of ideas. But for insult na number one. See as he de insult him opponents, from, Funke to Obi to Atiku...only to insult..no campaign.. only abuse .Go to a mad man in the street, he's quick to abuse u .. because the brain always retain insults, if u ask him other intelligent questions, even up to his identity, he might not remember

You are frustrated and the greatest fool. There is no need discussing with embittered and frustrated fool. One of your elders occupying a respectable position as Chairman of Vanguard Editorial Board once called Yorubas sophisticated M o n r o o n . This is just because Buhari gave a posthumous award to Abiola. In death, the IBOS hate Abiola. That bitterness and frustration against Yorubas will destroy you.

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Blazebond(m): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol,joe Biden uses teleprompter all the time and most of you yabbing tinubu still worship joe Biden.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Skty: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2022
babaolofin:

You are frustrated and the greatest fool. There is no need discussing with embittered and frustrated fool. One of your elders occupying a respectable position as Chairman of Vanguard Editorial Board once called Yorubas sophisticated M o n r o o n . This is just because Buhari gave a posthumous award to Abiola. In death, the IBOS hate Abiola. That bitterness and frustration against Yorubas will destroy you.

Tinubu and many Yaribas na only to insult people de their brain. The typical way of yourubas. When u win them for ideas ,they go change am to abuse insult and curse.

... anyways nothing de una brains. I understand...engage me intelligently, is Tinubu's brain ok or not? Even after people spoke for him, he still use teleprompters.. nothing still come out from him medulla. Is he going to appoint Ben Ayade as his Minister? Or El Rufai?. ..these people are governors now. Is this a normal thing?

You are just like a typical youruba. Only to abuse people. When time come for fight, them go run. Oya, engage me intelligently. Apart from insults, what else can Tinubu do.?. Him insult Funke, Obi, Atiku and Co.

I de wait for answer

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

How is it facing ground?

Oh boy. You are very good in ANIMATION . Keep it up. The Journalist (Jafaar S. Jafaar) is a professional journalist but naive on Technology matter.

You are a fraud and expert at fraudulent activities, keep it up. Jafaar presented his professional update based on what we saw and recorded.

You, based on responses on nairaland, you produced an ANIMATED image.

I think nairaland should create another thread for this your picture.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by emerged01(m): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Skty:

Lol..so I'm just knowing of teleprompter for the first time this morning?

But on another note did u just compare Obama and Tinubu? Obama na orator o.. Tinubu na only to insult people de him brain. The typical way of yourubas. When u win them for ideas ,they go change am to abuse insult and curse.

Even u don de curse me above.. anyways nothing de una brains. I understand
Look at you. Curse you? Why would I curse? How have I curse you? Bro,check my post again.
This is a conversation between me and you. You dont have to resort to insult. I uploaded evidences to proof my point you say I curse you.
You dont need to quote anybody who have not insulted you if you are against it.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by AceJam: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118958754:
Insha Allah.
Tinubu is like a rotten fish. It cannot be sweet in any soup...No level of packaging can make Tinubu acceptable.

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by mastermind1759(m): 6:16am On Dec 07, 2022
The way it's going
Tinubu may become the president
And even forget he is d president...
I don talk my own ...
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by CoolAmbience(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Pic of Tinubu reading directly from a teleprompter

MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA!!

Go and find out the world's greatest teleprompter users....

Obama and Osinbajo dey tops...

Now, is it a crime to use teleprompter?

Why be say na Tinubu own go dey different?
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by CoolAmbience(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Pic of Tinubu reading directly from a teleprompter

MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Skty:

Tinubu and many Yaribas na only to insult people de their brain. The typical way of yourubas. When u win them for ideas ,they go change am to abuse insult and curse.

... anyways nothing de una brains. I understand...engage me intelligently, is Tinubu's brain ok or not? Even after people spoke for him, he still use teleprompters.. nothing still come out from him medulla. Is he going to appoint Ben Ayade as his Minister? Or El Rufai?. ..these people are governors now. Is this a normal thing?

You are just like a typical youruba. Only to abuse people. When time come for fight, them go run. Oya, engage me intelligently. Apart from insults, what else can Tinubu do.?. Him insult Funke, Obi, Atiku and Co.

I de wait for answer

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago. I know your orientations, culture and backward thinking. Ohaneze Ndigbo releasing statement few hours after June 8 APC election assaulting and blackmailing Tinubu is that not an insult? Is there any Sociopolitical Organization in Nigeria that has assaulted and blackmailed any Leader from any ethnic groups in Nigeria apart from IBO? Can ACF, NEF, Afenifere, YCE, MBF and others make statement denigrating a Leader from another ethnic groups?

Your brother as head of Vanguard Editorial Board called YORUBAS sophisticated M O N R O O N. Is that not an insult? Your obi movement is widely known for insults and attacks. It is when you are given 1% of what you do to others you cry foul. Estimated 13,000 IBOs signed petition register against Reno Omokri because of Peter Obi. Reno Omokri has attacked Tinubu more than OBI, yet, nobody threatened or signed petition register against him.

I spent 6 years as a student in your land. It was also 6 years of active Espionage duties. Based on your foolish crying this morning, you are not intelligent. You are the greatest fool. I will not answer you again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by BabaO2: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Brendaniel:
It is very obvious Tinubu will run an edited, scripted and irresponsible government, because he will handover his responsibilities to people who will act as president like Buhari is doing now.

Please vote Peter Obi to avoid renewed wickedness
Ooh so it is because of obi you are rolling out all your unsubstantiated damages against Tinubu.
Mark it, obi can not and never be president of Nigeria.
Shame on you, so a sick man, a dull man can now smartly read from teleprompter how stewpid and misleading some of you are.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Phargbemmy(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2022
quadraheem:

Lots of learned illiterate. How can a teleprompter be facing down when the person using it is high up there. Lots of illiterates on the SM that's why I do not join them in any discuss.

You all should research into what a teleprompter looks like and what it does
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Phargbemmy(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I already said it, many illiterate are here, don't just waste time joining issues with them cos most don't know what they type but just type
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by BabaO2: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Dis man health is not fit for all ds he's doing
It's difficult for kingmaker to be king
And he can stand to hold that session?
He can cleverly read from teleprompter as some ediots claimed?
You have allowed yourself to be manipulated without thinking
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by ZombieSlayer1: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So how is given a speech with a Teleprompter a crime

Obidiotss are fools walai

The same way Kanu and Biafrans started their madness with Jubril El Sudan

you ought to be ashamed of yourself
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by obi58: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2022
koboko69:

Lol..what is wrong with teleprompters and this is what you have to say? Lol again

Teleprompter:
a device used to project a speaker's script on to a transparent panel in front of a television camera lens in such a way that the text remains hidden from the camera.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by ZombieSlayer1: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2022
CoolAmbience:

We want a president who can stand and speak by himself, not one that'll depend on prepared speeches.
Obi has been speaking by himself, Atiku has too but tinubu doesn't have this ability. How will he stand and speak before the commity of nations? Do you guys realise you're setting Nigeria up for more disaster? Why are you people so wicked? If a Yoruba man must be President, Osibanjo would be a great choice and I would be happy between him and Obi. Why did you people bring the worst of the worst? You guys hate Nigeria and Nigerians so much. God forbid Tinubu wins
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by luizpippo(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2022
babaolofin:

Teleprompter facing ground for a speaker standing on a platform with podium at a little far Distance and Height higher than the teleprompters. The Journalist is a fool.

As a Technology engineer with experience on AV, I don't know how Teleprompter setup will be made to face ground for a speaker standing on a platform with podium at a little far Distance and Height higher than the teleprompters.

ABATI, OSENI & Nduka OBAIGBENA of ARISE TV should think about this and experiment it in their studio.

Just ignore them. They are not exposed. They are embittered and frustrated. All of them, despite multiple accounts are not up to 100 people on nairaland and majority of them are street hustlers who don't know what is happening in Nigeria and the world in general. Apart from football, Davido / Burna boy issues, drugs and Yahoo they know nothing. Slawomirr is a personal example of the boys above.

We fought a fierce spiritual battles with those their principals are using to manipulate the Chatham House event from Sunday midnight till Monday midnight after the event. They have lost. We overcame them by the Blood of the Lamb.

You guys should always coordinate your defense of this 12th century relic because it is too disjointed, that's why you guys always use insult as a way out.

You feel the picture the journalist shared was a lie, claiming the teleprompter is facing the ground, then another of your agbado colleague shared Obama using same teleprompter facing the ground in defense of the same thing.

Kwantinue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.