Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo (59577 Views)

Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Daybor25(m): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
The journalist Jaafar S. Jaafar shared the photo on his Twitter account with the capti
Are you blind, look at it very well, that's screen is at Conner, not directly facing Tinubu. That's screen is facing audience.

Source: https://twitter.com/JaafarSJaafar/status/1600061778406256640?t=kkO5uqnOQ1lWbmB_BJPuNA&s=19
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by diadem10: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Senseless zombidients convulsing as usual as if the uneducated phools have never done seminar in their lives. Very senseless useless lots. Zombidient are simply uselessss
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by TheRareGem1(f): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2022
But there Is nothing bad init. World leaders use it. Even Obama.

Nothing to see here
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by plaindealer: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Skty:

Lol..so I'm just knowing of teleprompter for the first time this morning?

But on another note did u just compare Obama and Tinubu? Obama na orator o.. Tinubu na only to insult people de him brain. The typical way of yourubas. When u win them for ideas ,they go change am to abuse insult and curse.

Even u don de curse me above.. anyways nothing de una brains. I understand

And the same Obama the narrator no fit give speech without the same teleprompter?

You people no dey even make effort to sound smart.

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Juleeee: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu can never be our president

This is Nigeria anything can happen, it's this same Nigeria snake swellow millions, under apc leadership, with apc in gorvement all wild dreams are possible.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
That is the problem we are talking about, I am an APC card carrying member from Ekiti state but we can admit that Buhari was packaged the same way in 2015, now we go again. Please Nigerians allow God to use you so he can bless you all. Vote President, Mr. Peter Obi
Only you come from Ekiti, you also come from Kano state and also from Sokoto. You were once Fulani and now you’re a yoruba man.
Why are we so desperate

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by DKM123: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Righthussle:
After watching his BBC interview, I think I now prefer him to Atiku. I wish he was a bit younger.

Nonetheless, I still believe Obi is the best for Nigeria right now.

What did he say in that 8minutes heavily edited interview that now makes you (a suffering and smiling Nigerian) see him as qualified? His arrogance, his pride, his immaturity?

Or you saw his many paid APC social media commenters who came in droves to comment immediately after a Whatsapp meeting and you chose to also jump on the bandwagon?
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by kennethesan(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol...where are his defenders? I thoughts he said he has the brain to do the job and his physical status not needed. Because a Pry One student will read that as well....we need something different.... God help us

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by lacoste1985: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how illiteracy has deny us of reality of life......is that teleprompter? What I av at home...besides,it faced down..... it's used by d media fr clear vision.... illiterate people everywhere
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by IfnobeGod20: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I’m really at a loss here, what’s wrong with using an autocue? A lot of people are really misinformed. US presidents use it a lot.
It baffles me that some of you went through school but never allow school to past through you.
I think the first question you should have asked yourself is the purpose for using teleprompter. All the USA presidents that often use teleprompter, do they use it when also campaigning. Teleprompter is commonly used when you need to volume of thing to say on different aspect of government and need to quote correctly.
Thankfully, you even said president and not candidate. Did you watch the Chatham House event? Of what use is him checking repeatedly the screen anytime he wants to say the date of his birth? Are you trying telling me, if you're woken up in the middle of dream and they ask you the date of your birth, you need to go check your CV before you can say it?
Truthfully, all questions asked him, there is no one require any help from anywhere including using autocue because they are common questions already in Nigeria domain. There's nothing wrong saying the truth, even if it is once in a year. Truth doesn't kill or maim.
Even Buhari that went there in 2015 never used teleprompter and he performed excellently well and answered all questions without delegating them to his handlers. Or you can show me any presidential candidate in any developed society that used teleprompter during campaign season.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by IfnobeGod20: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2022
plaindealer:

And the same Obama the narrator no fit give speech without the same teleprompter?

You people no dey even make effort to sound smart.

Did Obama use teleprompter during campaign? USA presidents used teleprompter to give account of their stewardship in aspect of governance and not during campaign because they need to churn out many things and figures so as not to do mistake. Show the world where Obama, Biden or Clinton use teleprompter during campaign season or remain silent till resurrection day.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by IfnobeGod20: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I’m really at a loss here, what’s wrong with using an autocue? A lot of people are really misinformed. US presidents use it a lot.
You even said USA presidents and not USA presidential candidates. They use it to churn out progress report of their government as not to forget critical points to be raised. If you have to be truthful to yourself, all the questions asked there, which one require checking anything outside what you have in your brain. You can see plainly that anytime he wants to quote his date of birth, he checks through. Date of birth for that matter.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Uchesis: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118958754:
GOD bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Our next President by God's Grace. Insha Allah.
and God bless Starboy and Zulum grin grin
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by CoolAmbience(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
We want a president who can stand and speak by himself, not one that'll depend on prepared speeches.
Obi has been speaking by himself, Atiku has too but tinubu doesn't have this ability. How will he stand and speak before the commity of nations? Do you guys realise you're setting Nigeria up for more disaster? Why are you people so wicked? If a Yoruba man must be President, Osibanjo would be a great choice and I would be happy between him and Obi. Why did you people bring the worst of the worst? You guys hate Nigeria and Nigerians so much. God forbid Tinubu wins

Tinubu would win....mark this.

God forbid he doesn't win.

Oratory isn't capacity to deliver.

You guys keep talking nonsense. What disaster are you talking about?

Is Lagos-Ibadan Railway a disaster? Is the 2nd Niger Bridge a disaster? What about the Warri-Itakpe Railway? The Bonny-Bodo Bridge? Lagos-Ibadan Expressway? Zungeru Hydropower Plant? Airports upgrade projects? Ongoing Port Harcourt - Maiduguri Railway Project? The agriculture revolution, especially with our near sufficiency in rice production?

Governance isn't a speech contest, we want a president who has the guts to deliver. So, in your mind Buhari hasn't delivered? Lol!

Do you want us to compare Jonathan and Buhari, in terms of programs, policies and projects viz revenue generation? I am game...

Obi wey no fit deliver for Anambra...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by JAGS001(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Nothing obituaries will not complain about, if it's Peter Obi they will say it's advanced tech, i see nothing wrong reading from screen or papers for anyone who feels he or she may forget his or her points, even peter obi usually read from papers too even though he used to make wrong stats either add or reduce he has never make accurate stats before and the teleprompters were also facing ground and Tinubu wasn't stressing to read which means the tweet of the teleprompters is a propaganda.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by JAGS001(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Tinubu would win....mark this.

God forbid he doesn't win.

Oratory isn't capacity to deliver.

You guys keep talking nonsense. What disaster are you talking about?

Is Lagos-Ibadan Railway a disaster? Is the 2nd Niger Bridge a disaster? What about the Warri-Itakpe Railway? The Bonny-Bodo Bridge? Lagos-Ibadan Expressway? Zungeru Hydropower Plant? Airports upgrade projects? Ongoing Port Harcourt - Maiduguri Railway Project? The agriculture revolution, especially with our near sufficiency in rice production?

Governance isn't a speech contest, we want a president who has the guts to deliver. So, in your mind Buhari hasn't delivered? Lol!

Do you want us to compare Jonathan and Buhari, in terms of programs, policies and projects viz revenue generation? I am game...

Obi wey no fit deliver for Anambra...

God bless you sir those Obi supporters no get anything reasonable to sell their candidate with except insults and saying he's a saint
If obi is a saint please tell us how and what have he done to prove his saint status boom they will start insulting you like you don't have right to ask to know more about the person they want you to vote for
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by JAGS001(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You even said USA presidents and not USA presidential candidates. They use it to churn out progress report of their government as not to forget critical points to be raised. If you have to be truthful to yourself, all the questions asked there, which one require checking anything outside what you have in your brain. You can see plainly that anytime he wants to quote his date of birth, he checks through. Date of birth for that matter.
so with your brain now you mean Tinubu doesn't carrying things beyond president of another country on his head and considering his age??
You must be joking
If you have elders at home who are rich like Tinubu at his age you would have understand better
People that think alot are best with ideas and they use papers and any other things to jot down their points not until one become President or governor please go back to school and see if you won't jot down points if lecturers are teaching
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Mshelia01:
Wahala
jaafar jaafar is very foolish even Obama run speeches on teleprompter... Presidency isn't a one man Job... Anyone mocking tinubu for this is obviously uninformed or mischievous...
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by osomegbe(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2022
We have very few HoS that don't read from script. Why do they have chief press Secretary.
Free him on this
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Image123(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol, as if you would vote for him for not using teleprompter. People talk very silly these days, it seems Covid really did more damage than imagined. Buhari that didn't use teleprompter nko?
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by CoolAmbience(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2022
JAGS001:
God bless you sir those Obi supporters no get anything reasonable to sell their candidate with except insults and saying he's a saint
If obi is a saint please tell us how and what have he done to prove his saint status boom they will start insulting you like you don't have right to ask to know more about the person they want you to vote for

Ignorance is their lot...

Yesterday morning, I was watching an interview on a female member The Obidient Movement on TVC...she attempted painting the same saintly picture of Obi, but trust Sam Omatseye na....he asked her if she knew that Obi had an offshore account while still sitting as governor of Anambra state

Na so the girl talk go here, talk go there...

I am an Anambra man, I wonder what anyone can tell me about Obi that I do not already know.

Obi is the least competent person to want to become Nigeria's president. I even prefer Sowore to him 'cos Kwankwaso, Tinubu, Abiola, Adewole and Atiku are way beyond his level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by CoolAmbience(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2022
JAGS001:

Ignorance is their lot...

Yesterday morning, I was watching an interview on a female member The Obidient Movement on TVC...she attempted painting the same saintly picture of Obi, but trust Sam Omatseye na....he asked her if she knew that Obi had an offshore account while still sitting as governor of Anambra state? That visibly threw her off balance. Sam Omatseye also confronted her with the information that Obi setup NEXT International while still serving as governor. No be crime be that?

Na so the girl talk go here, talk go there...

I am a 'proper' Anambra man, I wonder what anyone can tell me about Obi that I do not already know.

Obi is the least competent person to want to become Nigeria's president. I even prefer Sowore to him 'cos Kwankwaso, Tinubu, Abiola, Adewole and Atiku are way beyond his level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by lowaist101: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
The majority of the people that went there have gone with sheets containing their speech, you can fact-check this. It is not a big deal. One still needs to fact-check the teleprompter thing.
We will not allow politics to blindfold us.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by MohSlayer: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Libera:
You people wants to impose your candidate on us by fire by force, it won't work , because you don't have the numbers to achieve that hence you have resulted to propaganda, politics all over the world has moved beyond propaganda,Donald Trump is a case study. Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria either you like it or not, if you don't like it , you can go back to Afghaneastern and leave us with our zoo.

Oh this urchin!! Your case is an irredeemable one
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by vatiqan(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nayturalistic:
Haters sha de try their best from every corner to stop the will of God.

Ok nah
Na una go still cry.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
The moment Dr. Datti (Labour Party vice presidential candidate) knew the highest qualification Labour Party presidential candidate can boast of or submitted was GCE with failed English result, he started calling him Mr / your or his excellency because he was a former governor.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by NLPoliceWoman: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cuntface:

You'll die miserably
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by NLPoliceWoman: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
RTR
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by JFT24(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
This means makes him more as technology advocate, coz @ his age n yet he's embracing technology.

He could have decided to read from a paper.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by koboko69: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
obi58:

Teleprompter:
a device used to project a speaker's script on to a transparent panel in front of a television camera lens in such a way that the text remains hidden from the camera.

So what is wrong with this? You are giving me the definition of teleprompter. Are u in 3rd grade or something?
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by obi58: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
koboko69:

So what is wrong with this? You are giving me the definition of teleprompter. Are u in 3rd grade or something?

Shey you dey whine mi ni?

A potential future leader of the nation cannot speak to his electorate on burgeoning national issues without a script? And to make matters worse, he couldn't ask questions directed to him he had to ask members of his convoy to answer questions directed at him. How does this show him as competent?

Did he go to Chatham House to read a speech or to have an intellectual discourse?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.