Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (23627 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by riverbird: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2022
This drug baron always spitting rubbish upon rubbish, so na him be the most competent person in the race?, Oloshi....in a sane country people like him are supposed to be in jail for life and every member of the party banned from politics for life.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
Politics aside, comparing Emilokan with Peter Obi is like comparing a rich heroin trafficker and a successful entrepreneur. One got rich from selling heroin in Chicago and looting state treasury, while the other worked hard and earned his wealth before even joining politics.

Peter Obi started his life as a trader and entrepreneur, bought his first house in the UK at 35, became a bank MD in Nigeria in his 40s before entering politics to eventually become one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced.

For those asking what he achieved in Anambra, the thread below is a summary with a video for you to digest.

For starters, Anambra GDP grew by over 40% in 2 years under Peter Obi (2009 - 2011). For comparison within the same period he was governor, Nigeria’s average annual GDP growth was about 6%.

More information on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7399331/throwback-anambra-state-gdp-grew

No need to waste my space here writing about Tinubu. He just doesn’t compare to Peter Obi
I was surprised that my dad knew Obi thru his chemical business, he buys food and pharmaceutical chemicals from him then when he was staying in festac abeg 4get Obi na hustler tey tey. He don venture into so many businesses cool
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by FuckOsuPigs: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
Politics aside, comparing Emilokan with Peter Obi is like comparing a rich heroin trafficker and a successful entrepreneur. One got rich from selling heroin in Chicago and looting state treasury, while the other worked hard and earned his wealth before even joining politics.

Peter Obi started his life as a trader and entrepreneur, bought his first house in the UK at 35, became a bank MD in Nigeria in his 40s before entering politics to eventually become one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced.

For those asking what he achieved in Anambra, the thread below is a summary with a video for you to digest.

For starters, Anambra GDP grew by over 40% in 2 years under Peter Obi (2009 - 2011). For comparison within the same period he was governor, Nigeria’s average annual GDP growth was about 6%.

More information on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7399331/throwback-anambra-state-gdp-grew

No need to waste my space here writing about Tinubu. He just doesn’t compare to Peter Obi

You want to compare a Galla seller with an accomplished accountant. A top executive in Mobil? grin

Are you sure you don't need to take your morning medicine?
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Henrymas(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Baba Blu, you're the worst amongst all the other candidates. You don't even come close to sowore, but your pride and arrogance has made you blind to reality.
Your failure and disgrace will be monumental come February. Inshallah.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Sammy5413(m): 7:06am On Dec 07, 2022
A down hold of blahlaa, blu blu. Get ur APP and vote
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by DestinyNigga: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
El Rufai is actually a very good governor, and I can go to bed knowing that he is one of the people in charge of the country. Biden goes to bed trusting his Generals, FBI, CIA, and so on. What we don't need is a one-man government that can fall sick, and the whole country will be in crisis. If you see a Yoruba like me very OK with El Rufai and Ayade, who is really putting tribe over competency? Any party that has El Rufai, Ayade, Umahi, Zulum, Sanwo-Olu can RULE Nigeria for 3 decades, and I will be OK with it. Who will Peter Obi govern with?

Asking me who Peter Obi will govern with is laughable. In fact it sounds foolish. Nigerians are voting for a man who will be in charge of national affairs not voting for men who will take charge of government affairs. In a situation where a lot of people are ruling, you cannot hold anyone accountable when things go sour. The president is the one to delegate some governmental affairs to the ministers, department and agency(MDA) Not ministers acting on their own. The ministers can only bring inputs on the office of president who has sole authority to implement or trash it. That's the kind of government we are practicing, even western world we are copying are doing the same. In US you mentioned, the president is in charge not the minister or other departments. We don't want a government where anybody will be doing as he like.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by symbianDON(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2022
shuaibuabd:
The Almighty God said he will disgrace the proud, arrogant and haughty.
tinubu is soooo unpresidential: so vile, arrogant and disrespectful to others. He sees himself as a mini-god, courtesy of his bat-blind followers.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Bede2u(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:
Asiwaju take style get mouth sha!

I've confirmed that Jagaban is very smart & cerebral.
He's far more presidential in his speech, ideas and gesticulations than any Nigeria President or presidential aspirants since 1999.

Again If you believed that this man Asiwaju who speak with authority, confidence and precision has amnesia then you need a Cholinesterase inhibitors.
Amnesia ...let's talk about it. Who did Tinubu campaign for in 2007 presidential election? Atiku. The same Atiku he wouldn't vote for today. What changed?

Tinubu and his supporters are stupid hustlers
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Kaysalas(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2022
CSTRR:

I shouldn't have written what I wrote.
I apologise.

Its your right to vote for whatever you want.
Sorry if I hurt you a bit this morning, good morning. wink
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Aufbauh(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Bede2u:
Amnesia ...let's talk about it. Who did Tinubu campaign for in 2007 presidential election? Atiku. The same Atiku he wouldn't vote for today. What changed?

Tinubu and his supporters are stupid hustlers

So nothing has changed in your personality since 2007 ? Haba na,it is commonsensical that after 15years a lot have changed in human behavior and growth.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by symbianDON(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2022
chisomfavourudo:
I have already terminated my friendship with those that still support Tinubu and APC to rule this country again because with Bala blu as the next president, the future of Nigeria is BULA BA!
grin
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by symbianDON(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2022
ShenTeh:
Was this not the same you who pushed Atiku forward as the ACN presidential candidate before.

Abbegi!

Obi all the way.
he is a fellow suffering from dementia...pardon him

2 Likes

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by stuffs2002: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Benmob:
yes I am igbo but still have family who are Yoruba from my mom side ogun state ayetoro yewa north,marry to ekiti state lady even though her mother is Igbo, tribelism and hatred is not In my DNA like your own,even tinubu u are supporting is not tribelism like u, that why is son Marry and Igbo women.
Pls if u want to start attacking me through tribelism that u supporters of tinubu always do,u got d wrong person.

Go back and read the hate and tribalism filled posts you have been making.

Hate, bigotry and envy are the hallmark of every S/E person. S/E hate Buhari just because he achieved what no S/E has ever achieved.

Even in my office, S/E people are always very bitter and envious whenever anything good happens to others.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by xammyx(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2022
abdurrahmankas:
One candidate engineered Lagos state to be the 5th largest economy in Africa whilst another candidate engineered Anambra state to be the headquarters of IPOB terrorists in Africa

Vote wisely
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

He's far more presidential in his speech, ideas and gesticulations than any Nigeria President or presidential aspirants since 1999.

Again If you believed that this man Asiwaju who speak with authority, confidence and precision has amnesia then you need a Cholinesterase inhibitors.
Was it not the same interview of 8 minutes I watched that the man was unstable and pipping his left side continuously, showing his handlers are gesture guiding him in a 8 minutes interview.
He should come down from his high horse and come and face a 2 hours interview in TVC under the moderation of Seun Okinbaloye from there would now know whether he is smart and cerebral not on pre-recording interview that they would have told him what they wanted to ask. We've been in it before as a PA, how will ask the interviewer to avail us what he will ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Ensquare(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
A very black pot laughing at stainless kettle n pot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Gandrova: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2022
shuaibuabd:
The Almighty God said he will disgrace the proud, arrogant and haughty.
Go and sit down. Stop twisting What Almighty God says. His records are there for verification. Heobi is a natural disaster that must be avoided at all cost
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Vadese1: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2022
But you once told us , you gave Atiku to run for president under your party ACN. Or you just discovered his incompetency

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

Lol, I know you would be laughing when typing this. You go fit swear make your kids be like Tinubu in a video, and say amen, I go credit you 20kn
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

So nothing has changed in your personality since 2007 ? Haba na,it is commonsensical that after 15years a lot have changed in human behavior and growth.
The same thing that people are saying that so many things have changed in Tinubu in the past 15 years. His cognitive level has reduced and not in his former self again. If you think such impairment might have happened to Atiku and not to your Tinubu, then, the joke is really on you.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by udemzyudex(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol.. the one you thought was competent look at where he has brought us, poverty capital of the world.

Baba go rest.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Bede2u(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

atiku's only public office ended in 2007. Nothing has made him incompetent since then. You tinubu followers sha...na to leave naija japa for you guys. From buhari to tinubu. Do you guys even have empathy for Nigerians!
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by GGirll: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2022
See the shameless thief and fake ghost talk ling rubbish about human beings.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by okoroemeka(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

what is presidential in balabu bulabu bulaba,is this not gibberish or childish gesticulations,we had it bad with buhari who is even fitter than BAT,imagine if BAT become president we will be ruled by ffk,El rufai,etc,it will be a diaster of apocalyptic proportions

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
El Rufai is actually a very good governor, and I can go to bed knowing that he is one of the people in charge of the country. Biden goes to bed trusting his Generals, FBI, CIA, and so on. What we don't need is a one-man government that can fall sick, and the whole country will be in crisis. If you see a Yoruba like me very OK with El Rufai and Ayade, who is really putting tribe over competency? Any party that has El Rufai, Ayade, Umahi, Zulum, Sanwo-Olu can RULE Nigeria for 3 decades, and I will be OK with it. Who will Peter Obi govern with?

Peter Obi will govern Nigeria and Nigerians.
This your comment only make Tinubu incompetent and incapable. Every system of government lies on the shoulders of the head and not on his aides. This is the kind we've been practicing that ministers, directors and advisers does whatever they like because no one to check them and they use that loophole to embezzle and stripe naked the treasury. All over the world, the president take responsibilities of the system because the constitution only empowers the president and not his aides or anything remotely close to him or her.
This journey of entrusting aides with authority without proper check and balance is what has brought us to this dead end. You guys need be censoring words before you spew it out because the intent may be damaging than curing base on constitutional provisions.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by olajohnson5(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Baba has totally lost his sense of decency , because of forthcoming elections. Someone who supported Atike for president few years back.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by GGirll: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2022
DestinyNigga:

Asking me who Peter Obi will govern with is laughable. In fact it sounds foolish. Nigerians are voting for a man who will be in charge of national affairs not voting for men who will take charge of government affairs. In a situation where a lot of people are ruling, you cannot hold anyone accountable when things go sour. The president is the one to delegate some governmental affairs to the ministers, department and agency(MDA) Not ministers acting on their own. The ministers can only bring inputs on the office of president who has sole authority to implement or trash it. That's the kind of government we are practicing, even western world we are copying are doing the same. In US you mentioned, the president is in charge not the minister or other departments. We don't want a government where anybody will be doing as he like.

Stop interpreting to useless illiterates, they are fighting for their dumb souls for what to eat, don't you see that without their demi God their own is finished, no education, no good life, no biz, no future,no hope except hooliganism, arson, thievery, killing, rituals, smoking, drinking, maiming, kidnapping, agberoism, prostituting and envy for hard working SE n SS indigenes. Don't waste your saliva on useless thieves fighting to occupy our treasury by proxy.idiots.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by GGirll: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2022
The tested it with Yaradua, GEJ screamed to the high heavens reason why they frustrated his govt. They tried it with Buhari, using the drug baron and his puppet old lying pastor and succeeded, that bisbwhat is giving them the morale to try it again now with a Boko boss and the fake ghost thief drug baron, the architect of evil, lies, fake and deceits, but this time around, as far as Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso are on the ballot, it will be easy for a camel to pass through a needle than the irabiji Amoda to win this election.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Owologbo(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

His speech are only straight when he wants to insults those better than him.
But ask him questions on security and his health, he will assign them to others to answer.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2022
nothingspoil70:
This man is so presidential in every way. He is so affirmative, authoritative and blunt. Qualities of a good leader
We don't want authoritarian president because authoritarianism is never an attribute of democratic governance. Please carry your Tinubu to Sao Tome where he can assert his authoritarianism not in Nigeria where we practice democracy.
At this material time Nigeria need only affirmative, assertive, competent, capable, competent and cerebral president to galvanize the system to path of growth and development.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2022
They are not competent and Tinubu fielded Atiku for President in 2007. Agbaiya oniro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) / Niger Delta Monarchs Meet FG, State Conditions For Peace (photo) / Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.