Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,477 members, 7,954,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo (2015 Views)

Asa, Ogun People Fetch Water From Benin Republic (Video) / 17 Oil Wells Belong To Rivers, not Imo: Supreme Court Declares / Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by vhykeeytor(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Sannisege:
I am a Yoruba Christian and I am NOT voting for Obi.

Sanni is a Yoruba moslem name. You are not and we never be a Christian. We know those that belong to the body of Christ. Not a white garment wearing urchin. Light (Christians) should not have anything to do with Darkness (Muslims and unbelievers) not to talk more of a supporting a muslim-muslim ticket
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by Idiotseverywher: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

but you were an ipob apologist before and you will still resume after election
. You ate just an ANUS, what is IPOB and why do you think that brought IPOB if that is not settled you will still see IPOB and it will consume you, your devilish and tribalism mindset is the same mindset buhari came into power with, hatred on igbos , to deal with them to destroy then and their so call business which the make mouth with, in trying to destroy Igbo man business out of envy, greed and hatred, he destroyed Nigerian economy, he thought by increasing tariff, closing border and banning some goods or increase vat he will harm the financial strength of Igbo man no way, he was chasing to destroy Igbo even to foreign countries to demarket igbos instead he collapsed the Nigerian economy , continue to call IPOB, you will enter fire ANUS
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by richeeyo(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Greatkenny2:

Yoruba Christians would certainly vote Obi.. you Yoruba moslems miscreants can vote whatever.. pained urchin
I don't see any yoruba Christians around me , my estate friends and family that wants to vite for obi, because his playing the religion card, bad stunt
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by BATified2023: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2022
isan:
You don't know anything , religion bias doesn't have a place in yoruba politics, I'm a yoruba christian and i am going to vote TINUBU for president.
igbos don’t understand that Yorubas are too liberal to hate over religion unlike igbos that kill Muslims among them

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by BATified2023: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Sanni is a Yoruba moslem name. You are not and we never be a Christian. We know those that belong to the body of Christ. Not a white garment wearing urchin. Light (Christians) should not have anything to do with Darkness (Muslims and unbelievers) not to talk more of a supporting a muslim-muslim ticket
see emeka ooo

Ur eye go peel

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by vhykeeytor(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
see emeka ooo

Ur eye go peel

Ode I would benefit more if Tinubu wins because of my close relationship with him. But I can never support him, because he won't be in control of his government. I have opportunity to live in Maiduguri and I know the person of Kashim Shettima. The earlier to realize whom Asiwaju's running mate his, the better you would distance yourself from him becoming the president of this country.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by 12chibundo: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2022
This story is getting messier by the dayThis story is getting messier by the day...
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by GBTYO: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

What do you people gain from self-deciet? Do you seriously believe Obi can come third let alone win?

They are only prepping the ground to reject the final results of the elections.

They are not democratic but agents of WEF communist agenda.

Their goal is to truncate our democracy by instilling as much dissastifcation towards the final results through both legal and mob action.

The same bastards that gave you the CIA color revolution Endsars and the Mossad operation IPOB are the ones behind this DisObidient madness.

It isn't organic but a very well orchestrated pych ops .
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Fake news
Jagun is the one who suspended arabambi the mole
He is on Obi's side
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by PureMe01: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Sannisege:
I am a Yoruba Christian and I am NOT voting for Obi.
I'm Muslim and I'm voting Peter Obi
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by PureMe01: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

I am a proud Yoruba Christian and i am rooting for Tinubu

JAGABAN is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Yes the name is Chinedu and it's a lovely name to bear meaning "God leads me" and yes God is leading Peter Obi to become your president next year. Out of envy and ignorance,you won't know when you are blessing who God has ordained king.

Keep weeping all over nairaland grin
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by Dapson73(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Rapuru14:

There is a difference between Yoruba Christian and a Yoruba Urchin. You go to church every Sunday doesn't make you a Christian.

So you're invariably a Yoruba URCHIN

Define Christian.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by Dapson73(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. This iPOB sterotype thing is not working, Nigerians are very very smarter now, we have suffered enough in this country that we even go the same market with those you called iPOB, so your trying to use IPOB to talk is a non issue

IPOB Lordship has being incapacitated by Buhari grin

Asiwaju will negotiate and set Nnamdi Kanu free next year.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo by Idiotseverywher: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dapson73:

IPOB Lordship has being incapacitated by Buhari grin

Asiwaju will negotiate and set Nnamdi Kanu free next year.
. Ooo anus so you know? Then why are you always calling IPOB, though I know that name sends fear into your spine , don't worry when the times come theyvwill consider you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp / That Is What Obidients Mean When They Say ‘e Go Shock You!’ - Reno Omokri / Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.