Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video (527 Views)

Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment / Chatham House Decoy As Tinubu Runs To Hospital / Yorubas Not Afraid Of War, Afenifere Tells Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by hitblaz04: 12:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by Bluntguy: 2:10am On Dec 07, 2022
It's true and Atiku runs government like committee of friends. Peter Obi will do it differently.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by mcmbonu: 5:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Peter Obi we know

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by PureMe01: 5:38am On Dec 07, 2022
It's pinnished por thiefnubuu up North

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 07, 2022
PureMe01:
It's pinnished por thiefnubuu up North

It is finished for Northerners up North if they choose Atiku. Yorubas, in case you missed it, are on an upward trajecfory and project of more productive and autonomous self-rule the outcome of the election will not affect.

I only pity people like you who have not seen the light and come from regions where people don't/can't think.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/constitution-review-southwest-governors-demands-return-to-regional-govt-scrap-of-states/%3famp=1

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by sonature1: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu is the most greedy politician in this country. Although I don't have a problem with him being greedy, I have a problem with the fact that many of us are queuing behind a man who cannot even think straight.
Re: Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

1. It is finished for Northerners up North if they choose Atiku. 2. Yorubas, in case you missed it, are on an upward trajecfory and project of more productive and autonomous self-rule the outcome of the election will not affect.

I only pity people like you who have not seen the light and come from regions where people don't/can't think.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/constitution-review-southwest-governors-demands-return-to-regional-govt-scrap-of-states/%3famp=1

1. Why? Are you telling me Tinubu loves the north more than SW?

2. Atiku is the candidate that has shown absolute commitment to restructuring, you guys should support him to further solidify your region if that's truly what you want.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

1. Why? Are you telling me Tinubu loves the north more than SW?

2. Atiku is the candidate that has shown absolute commitment to restructuring, you guys should support him to further solidify your region if that's truly what you want.

Rubbish post and asinine question 1. Tinubu is more competent, more visionary and far more progressive than any Northern leader to the extent Northerners will be far better off under him even though some clannish Northerners do not have the exposure and progressive minds to appreciate this.

You are the sort who who voted Shagari instead of Awolowo, now lauded the best President Nigeria never had, to the detriment of Nigeria.

Per 2, stop deceiving yourself. Everyone knows Atiku is deceitful and entirely untrustworthy, OBJ even confirms this, whereas Tinubu has walked the walk, not merely talk the talk like Atiku and co, for decades via his leadership decision-making, progressive approach to governanceand policies.

Stop been a Northern bigot casting ethnocentric votes. You want to know the person who will restructure?

It is the leader, as Governor, who said governors should get creative and find ways to increase IGR rather than brandishing begging bowl to FG for allocation to pay for everything.

Tinubu was fighting for more autonomy for local government and other lower tiers of governance while Governor. We did not hear nada from Atiku who was VP same time Tinubu was in office.

Now according to you, Atiku has found his voice over something he never showed dedication to while in office whereas Tinubu did wholeheartedly and even fought OBJ over the creation of LCDAs.

The man who will restructure Nigeria is the leader who, as Governor, introduce PPP(public-private sector partnership) as a way to pay for delivery of critical Infrastructure while Atiku was busy looting emptily as VP.

When Tinubu said open grazing is contentious and no longer tenable Atiku vehemently rejected the ban on open grazing, initiated by the SW, alongside Malami and other hardcore pro-Fulani proponents. Is that the character who can/will sincerely restructure Nigeria?

Someone lives in Dubai and arrogantly demands to lead Nigeria yet Tinubu is here with us always in thick and thin. In good and bad times.

I could go on all day. Yet my message is keep your silly garbage to yourself. If we begin issue-based you will see Atiku is thoroughly empty and you are a bigot only interested in a Northerner becoming President rather than the best man available winning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by SLAP44: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

Oladimeji Popoola.

Re: Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Rubbish post and asinine question 1. Tinubu is more competent, more visionary and far more progressive than any Northern leader to the extent Northerners will be far better off under him even though some clannish Northerners do not have the exposure and progressive minds to appreciate this.

You are the sort who who voted Shagari instead of Awolowo, now lauded the best President Nigeria never had, to the detriment of Nigeria.

Per 2, stop deceiving yourself. Everyone knows Atiku is deceitful and entirely untrustworthy, OBJ even confirms this, whereas Tinubu has walked the walk, not merely talk the talk like Atiku and co, for decades via his leadership decision-making, progressive approach to governanceand policies.

Stop been a Northern bigot casting ethnocentric votes. You want to know the person who will restructure?

It is the leader, as Governor, who said governors should get creative and find ways to increase IGR rather than brandishing begging bowl to FG for allocation to pay for everything.

Tinubu was fighting for more autonomy for local government and other lower tiers of governance while Governor. We did not hear nada from Atiku who was VP same time Tinubu was in office.

Now according to you, Atiku has found his voice over something he never showed dedication to while in office whereas Tinubu did wholeheartedly and even fought OBJ over the creation of LCDAs.

The man who will restructure Nigeria is the leader who, as Governor, introduce PPP(public-private sector partnership) as a way to pay for delivery of critical Infrastructure while Atiku was busy looting emptily as VP.

When Tinubu said open grazing is contentious and no longer tenable Atiku vehemently rejected the ban on open grazing, initiated by the SW, alongside Malami and other hardcore pro-Fulani proponents. Is that the character who can/will sincerely restructure Nigeria?

Someone lives in Dubai and arrogantly demands to lead Nigeria yet Tinubu is here with us always in thick and thin. In good and bad times.

I could go on all day. Yet my message is keep your silly garbage to yourself. If we begin issue-based you will see Atiku is thoroughly empty and you are a bigot only interested in a Northerner becoming President rather than the best man available winning.

Just what a yoruba bigot would have said, I had expected sincere stock taking from you but, you have to show yourself.

If Nasir Elrufai or Goje or Shettima or Zulum or Makarfi had governed Lagos (considering the resources at it's disposal, the Nigerian economy being anchored around Lagos for decades now, more than 80% of Nigeria's imports and exports), Lagos won't be the slum it is today. Tell me who's more competent.

Lagos with all the resources is among the worst places on planet Earth, Lagos that illustrious Yoruba sons have lambasted your saviours claim of building was a centre of commerce before the Iragbaji drug Lord was born and before his accidental rise to its management.

The only time you guys as a region championed restructuring is when things don't go your way, you are pretenders who support vile people usurping other's powers if it's going to serve you.

The restructuring you talked about was advocated by Atiku as far back as 2012( some sources put it at 2002), your kindred the 2 faced devils inhaled the restructuring opium after 2015 out of jealousy.

No one wants a restructured Nigeria more than the northerner, if your calls are genuine, see to its implementation. Nobody gives a rats ass.

You are fond of often threatening the north (even your master Aketi has gone silent, lol), if the north votes Atiku against Tinubu to eventually make his president, there is nothing you guys can do. Chalk it up.

Shalom.
Re: Tinubu Runs Government Like Family Business, Dino Tells Arewa In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Just what a yoruba bigot would have said, I had expected sincere stock taking from you but, you have to show yourself.

If Nasir Elrufai or Goje or Shettima or Zulum or Makarfi had governed Lagos (considering the resources at it's disposal, the Nigerian economy being anchored around Lagos for decades now, more than 80% of Nigeria's imports and exports), Lagos won't be the slum it is today. Tell me who's more competent.

Lagos with all the resources is among the worst places on planet Earth, Lagos that illustrious Yoruba sons have lambasted your saviours claim of building was a centre of commerce before the Iragbaji drug Lord was born and before his accidental rise to its management.

The only time you guys as a region championed restructuring is when things don't go your way, you are pretenders who support vile people usurping other's powers if it's going to serve you.

The restructuring you talked about was advocated by Atiku as far back as 2012( some sources put it at 2002), your kindred the 2 faced devils inhaled the restructuring opium after 2015 out of jealousy.

No one wants a restructured Nigeria more than the northerner, if your calls are genuine, see to its implementation. Nobody gives a rats ass.

You are fond of often threatening the north (even your master Aketi has gone silent, lol), if the north votes Atiku against Tinubu to eventually make his president, there is nothing you guys can do. Chalk it up.

Shalom.

Bro, shut up. When the names you mention elevate Northerners beyond having the worst human development index in the entire world then come back and talk. You're the bigot, and a blind dingbat to boot, not me.

Northerners constitute 87% of the most poverty-stricken folks in Nigeria. What has Atiku, who disdainfully lives in Dubai to ignore you lot, done about that.

Tinubu left Lagos Governor house in 2007. 15 years ago. Same time Atiku finished his tenure as VP. Yet Tinubu has never left the struggle for the betterment ofLagos and his people.

In contrast, Atiku abandons you Stockholm syndrome sufferers every time, to live in Dubai full time, aside when he shows to demand your vote to be President always on the platform of a different political Party showing a callous, untrustworthy, disloyal and cynical nature as OBJ insisted applies to Atiku.

Imagine you are pushing this same Atiku and you think you are anything but a bigot and brainwashed slave?

You lot love suffering and human-inflicted backwardness in the North and it is because of an educated yet illiterate, backwards, unexposed and oppressive class of folk consisting of unprogressive elements like you.

I.e people who go through the world, and can even be educated in the best Western and most developed nations of the world, but never allow the best and most progressive thing about the world to go through them.

Your Atiku is even the biggest example. He travels the world extensively. Does he see cows on the street in Dubai? Does he not see the modern ranching on show in the Netherlands that has made the nation one of the largest exporter of Cattle meat in the world?

Yet he vehemently and unprogressively protested against the ban on open grazing led by the SW whereas Tinubu declared, and I quote, "open grazing is no longer tenable" .

Is that behaviour of Atiku the sign of a progressive mind capable of restructuring Nigeria? You lot deserve your suffering and the reality of how your leaders dehumanize you horribly.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Polls 2023: Please Who Is This APC Chieftain Mrs ikpuoku Olanike Olanikenshi? / VIDEO: Atiku Abubakar Sends A Delegation To Apologize To Ex President Jonathan / Adamu: I Wasn’t The One Stripped Naked In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.