Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Enugu2023: Nweke Promises Credible Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu2023: Nweke Promises Credible Appointments (265 Views)

Frank Nweke: Celebrating Leaked "Disrespectful" Qatar Memo Is Wrong / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) / Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu2023: Nweke Promises Credible Appointments by akelicious(m): 3:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Enugu2023: Nweke promises credible appointments, outlines radical accountability plans for administration.

Frank Nweke Jr, the Gubernatorial Candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, has restated his commitment to only appoint the best hands to form the next government of Enugu if elected into office in 2023.

He made this promise on Tuesday, at the opening of the 2022 Law Week of the Enugu branch of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) themed “The Role of Lawyers in Transitional Democracy”.

Addressing his key thrust to deliver quality leadership and governance in Enugu, the APGA governorship-hopeful said that his goal was to build a team of competent individuals with the capacity and character to deliver on every promise made to the people.

"I will not abuse the Office of the Governor by usurping the powers of their office. Instead, I will only appoint individuals with the character, competence and capacity to deliver, and have the discipline to let them do their work.

"I will not award contracts from my office as the Governor. I will create the system and structure that allows my team to work with autonomy. This will also include the Local Government Areas. Funds meant for them will not be hijacked.

"Alongside this autonomy will be radical transparency and accountability by developing a Government Performance Dashboard as a portal accessible by the public. In addition to this performance dashboard where you can view the activities of your elected and appointed officials, there will be an annual State of the State address by your governor and a quarterly Town Hall meeting where you can engage them directly and receive a report of their activities.

"We will also institute the State's Public Complaints Commission and encourage citizens to share their concerns both digitally and via other traditional methods." He said.

1 Share

Re: Enugu2023: Nweke Promises Credible Appointments by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Nweke (APGA) like Buhari is a FRAUD. See him promising cattle settlements (ruga) the other day. A man that grew up in Borno.

Peter MBAH (MBA) of PDP is the only Governorship candidate in Enugu State among all them and he will win by God's grace. MBA graduate, Bsc. Law, CEO Pinnacle Oil (Good at his personal business), Former Comm of Finance (2003); Only candidate with articulated plans; and sensible integrity.

Once beaten, four times shy. Never again.
Re: Enugu2023: Nweke Promises Credible Appointments by Dalnadoni: 5:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Empty promises..

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Armed Bandits Struck At The Arab Road Extension 2 In Kubwa- FCT. / South South: The Atiku And Jonathan Nemesis / Buhari Condemns Kidnapping Of Newborns In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.