Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Is The Best Platform To Recieve Dollar From Usa - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Platform To Recieve Dollar From Usa (361 Views)

RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES / Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Platform To Recieve Dollar From Usa by Healthquest: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2022
I am asking for the best platform to recieve cash from USA, the one with the least charges.
I've a dorm account but once the account is credited, n I went to withdraw, they will still charge me heavily and this will chop almost all my profit.
A biz of 2k dollar that is given me only 60k naira and bank will now take it all.
Emefiele is not trying but I need to beat this.
Barter App too is not ok because I cant sell usd except for official rate.
I don't want PayPal because I've some fund stuck der plus ability to reverse sent transaction (I cnt risk it)
Someone should give me better alternative that I will be able to sell the usd at parallel market.

Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Platform To Recieve Dollar From Usa by NoahHadNoArk: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Dollar acct or btc

Send through world remit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Websites To Earn From Legitimately In 2023 / Trade Your Pi Coin With Us /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.