Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice (49328 Views)

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
That he survives this makes him another legend
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Evilblakman2: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
MohSlayer:

So u just registered this moniker 3 days ago to start being foolish here abi?
You that registered since na you foolish pass
Local people full this place die
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by MohSlayer: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Evilblakman2:

You that registered na you foolish pass
Local people full this place die

May God forbid I become foolish like u
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bahamas95:
Foolish man, these oyibo people are so stupid at times.

Why would someone just decide to be swallowing sword to entertain people? ...... Is that not stupidity?

When they were inveting things, they were called "stupid" also.

1 Like

Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by joungblood(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
PokoloU:
Bzbbsbs

Lost /stolen cryptocurrency recovery? Hahahahaha, that one alone suppose don tell people say you be one chance
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Teenwolf(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oyibo and madness are like 5 & 6 undecided
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Franzinni: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
That man was stabbed from an external source
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Evilblakman2: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
MohSlayer:

May God forbid I become foolish like u

See mumu
God no even exist , even if he existed he won’t listen to a low life sinner like you

1 Like

Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by uptownemmygee(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Courage failed him
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by MrBroke(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
That's what give him racks, he is self employed better than people stealing
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by MohSlayer: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Evilblakman2:

See mumu
God no even exist , even if he existed he won’t listen to a low life sinner like you

Lol..... this one na another nairaland weyrey. I think sey na human being I dey talk to. Abeg make I go do better thing with my time

Next thread pls!
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Reference(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why would someone just decide to be swallowing sword to entertain people? ...... Is that not stupidity?

C'mon man the Indians started the stuff more than 4,000 years ago and it has been a staple at circuses and exhibitions since modern times began. Every profession has its risks. Just a bad day at the office.... grin
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Mercury12(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
What a bloody thread. shocked
I'm outta here!
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by T0BY(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sheer stupidity and foolishness.
Bahamas95:

Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by jamesbridget13(f): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
What's his driving force abi motivation?
Just wondering undecided
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by clinician2x: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Liver way em for go sell
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Kajaard: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Very good. I love news like this.

A very stupid idiot. He is lucky he did not end up dead. Rubbish
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Allisgud: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
The sword been dey turn to noodles immediately it enter the mouth,the jazz failed this time

1 Like

Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fucck around and find out
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Goalnaldo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
You people still open gofundme for a person that is cavalier with his life undecided white people don't have problem.
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Desusi: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bahamas95:

He use mystical power. Overconfidence is another factor.A life without Christ is full of crisis. This is what he does for a living.To you he's stupid but to him,he's a hero.

1 Like

Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Enumerator(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
cheesy
Bahamas95:

Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Enumerator(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
cheesy
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Oyinbo no get wahala at all. Na overfeeding and over-comfort dey cause all these shits. angry
Mumu man.
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Desusi: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
Please if him didn't chook the kidney...make dem harvest am for Ekweremadu!
Nna,abi ooo!
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
LoL, more like him jazz failed him.

Maybe im knack person wey im no suppose knack.

God is the greatest!

If people know the amount of jazz when knack down spoil ehn, them go dey see totooo dey run

Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by JuanDeDios: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bahamas95:

Someone is doing a gig that puts food on his table you're here swallowing Panadol. When sapa hold you now you will be "trenches! trenches!".
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by kennethesan(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
What is legendary about this "don't try it" act?
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Bahamas95(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

When they were inveting things, they were called "stupid" also.
I said "a times".......I Know they helped humanity by their inventions but overfeeding makes some of them misbehave.
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Intellectuall01:

If people know the amount of jazz when knack down spoil ehn, them go dey see totooo dey run

I dey tell you, no be only jazz sef e dey spoil, e dey spoil many other things as long as it is with the wrong person.
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Princeton92(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bahamas95:

That's his means of survival.... But for you what do you do to entertain people and what have you invented that humanity has appreciated yet

#Life is all about risk btw, so hold your horses bro
Re: Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

I dey tell you, no be only jazz sef e dey spoil, e dey spoil many other things as long as it is with the wrong person.

Na that wrong person gangan be the problem. How to identify right and wrong person? First step is to avoid Olosho. Second step, is a avoid fair ladies if you are a dark skin guy.

Othet steps dey oh. Make God help person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.