Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful (988 Views)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Imagine guys placing their gfs on monthly allowance while their mothers are calling, pleading and begging them to help her with anything at all to feed with. Some of their mothers takes pretty loans from online loan apps. This is completely unacceptable and extremely foolishness.

Why invest in a girl that will dump you the moment a more richer man shows up in her life?

Dear nice guys,

The good deeds you have done for a girl expires immediately another man shows up in her life. Know this & know peace. the only women God created you to maintain is your mother, your sisters and your wife

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by JoeRizzla(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Those SIMPathetic guys

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Those SIMPathetic guys

comrade, honestly I really Pity them
Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by JoeRizzla(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

comrade, honestly I really Pity them

broh I gat no pity on them tho because some of them will never change no matter the advice and breakfast

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Simple truth. I pray my labour don't be in vain, I fear women a lot.
Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by Solofresh2: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2022
OP where is the ungrateful girlfriend and whose girlfriend was ungrateful
Anyways placing a girlfriend on a monthly allowance is total foolishness, either she will dump you or not
Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2022
JoeRizzla:

broh I gat no pity on them tho because some of them will never change no matter the advice and breakfast

Dman! You must be a real comrade!

Simps always learn the hard way! True talk
Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Simple truth. I pray my labour don't be in vain, I fear women a lot.

Honourable Comrade, check out my other thread on why a guy must have so many females at his disposal.

We must keep speaking the gospel truth of salvation no matter how painful it
Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Solofresh2:
OP where is the ungrateful girlfriend and whose girlfriend was ungrateful
Anyways placing a girlfriend on a monthly allowance is total foolishness, either she will dump you or not

Comrade, you have spoken like the true son of your father sir!

The truth is painful and we must keep speaking it no matter how painful it is, Simpson disease must be banished from our society by fire by Force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by JoeRizzla(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Dman! You must be a real comrade!
Simps always learn the hard way! True talk
They will learn one way or the other broh
Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by Solofresh2: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Comrade, you have spoken like the true son of your father sir!

The truth is painful and we must keep speaking it no matter how painful it is, Simpson disease must be banished from our society by fire by Force
grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by Angrygoat: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2022
His gf abi yours
Ode
Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by GoooodHardDick: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
His gf abi yours
Ode

Son, I'm sure you didn't read the Post.
however, this thread is strictly for Red pillers
Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by mbugame1994: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2022
���
Re: His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful by ednut1(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Only insecure and low self esteem men place girl friends on salaries. Such men do no deserve to be called men

(1) (Reply)

I Watched As Messages Trooped Into My Phone In Hundreds; My Nude Pictures Were A / / What You Must Know In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.