Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage (445 Views)

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good day NL.. I need your advice
Straight to the point

I happen to be the first male child in my family and my dad is late. Someone asking for my immidiate sister's hand in marriage but the truth is that he's not financially stable but insist in coming to pay for her dowry.
Secondly, he's not a graduate yet but had (Diploma) but telling my sister that he'll further his education after marriage. To my understanding, the marriage wants to be foot by his family..

Pls NL help me with your advice because I have a strong final say about this. Thank you
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Eriokanmi: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Straight to the point

I happen to be the first male child in my family and my dad is late. Someone asking for my immidiate sister's hand in marriage but the truth is that he's not financially stable but insist in coming to pay for her dowry.
Secondly, he's not a graduate yet but had (Diploma) but telling my sister that he'll further his education after marriage. To my understanding, the marriage wants to be foot by his family..

Pls NL help me with your advice because I have a strong final say about this. Thank you
Financial stability isn't a criterion for marriage. If I tell you my story, e go shock you. Once God approves the union,they should move on

1 Like

Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by virginprincess(f): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Op you better reason this matter well,any man his family is helping financially to marry a wife is not yet fit to start up a home,he should atleast be able to sponsor his marriage on his own or maybe with little assistance from few people but not depend solely on his family for help,op you better think of the kind of life your sister would live in that marriage,can that man be able to take care of your sister and her children when she starts having kids,i think you should first advise him to get something tangible doing before think of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Lonestar124: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Any man that is brave to pay the woman brideprice, is able to take care his family

1 Like

Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Creamcrest(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Op disregard all those advice from people above me.

Buhari and his satanic cabal have shattered the Nigerian economy, inflation is on the rise, prices of food items keep soaring on daily basis.

Ask yourself if you would like your sis to be soaking garri in the man's house.

Tell that mofo to go work harder and come back.

Only a financial stable man should consider marriage,take the advise of motivational speakers at your sisters risk.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by virginprincess(f): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Financial stability isn't a criterion for marriage. If I tell you my story, e go shock you. Once God approves the union,they should move on
It is mr man,stop decieving yourself,you and i know that no marriage can stand well when the man is not a bit financially stable even though God approves it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Reasons why I say MODERN marriages are for f00lsih, weak,low self esteem,exploited MANGINAS...

@op,tell that young man that he is a simp, he shouldn't part ways with his resources(bride price) just to get laid, as that is simply prostitut!on...

With due respect, if your sister ain't a virgin and you guys have the gut to collect any shi shi, TONDA go flog una yansh, but if she's a virgin, then Its cool according to traditions..

Any sane man out there should not buy(bride price) the cow, when the milk (pucci) was free..

Why do some real men feel glad to take themselves to prisons(marriage).

Men are tools to be used, men act like a leverage for vvomen to get something(comfort,marriage and finance)..

Who raised these f00lish m£n for christ sake
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thanks sir
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by rickpat(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
the man and your sister Should be able to meet their basic needs like shelter,food and clothing...IF NOT TELL THE BOTH OF THEM TO ABORT THAT MISSION...and they should have adequate financial plan before having babies...

TRUST ME,A LIFE THAT THEY WILL DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE (FAMILY) TO SURVIVE IS A WRONG PLAN AND IT WILL FRUSTRATE THEM AT THE END... I'm not saying earn millions but earn enough to meet 90% of your family needs...if the man is jobless, advise your sister to tell him to wait...if not......at the end your sis will be a burden to you all...

good luck
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lonestar124:
Any man that is brave to pay the woman brideprice, is able to take care his family

You mean even been paid for by someone ?
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Chee59(f): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Does he have a vision he's working towards?
Does he have set goals, achievable ones he's focusing on?
If yes, it's worth the risk.
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
virginprincess:

Please ma say something
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chee59:
Does he have a vision he's working towards?
Does he have set goals, achievable ones he's focusing on?
If yes, it's worth the risk.

Well, he works under someone
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Medianna(f): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
That decision or 90℅ not yours to make but your sis. Or is she a minor?
Yours is to caution her or were you the one who brought the man home for her!!!
Come to think of it.
The sister you're talking about is she a graduate? Does she have a job that can take care of her financial needs?
Why are you making it look like the young man committed a crime!
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
rickpat:
the man and your sister Should be able to meet their basic needs like shelter,food and clothing...IF NOT TELL THE BOTH OF THEM TO ABORT THAT MISSION...and they should have adequate financial plan before having babies...

TRUST ME,A LIFE THAT THEY WILL DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE (FAMILY) TO SURVIVE IS A WRONG PLAN AND IT WILL FRUSTRATE THEN AT THE END... I'm not saying earn millions but earn enough to meet 90% of your family needs...if the man is jobless, advise your sister to tell him to wait...if not......at the end your sis will be a burden to you all...

good luck

Thanks sir. But the truth is, woman behavior is something else when it comes to the one they want to marry. Ones advice can never be positive to them
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Chee59(f): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:

Well, he works under someone
Sounds like an apprenticeship. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Then let him focus on that work, master the work and become his own boss.
Let him set an achievable target, let's say in 1 year, 3 year's time, 5 year's time. Targets he should meet by the time the period elapses.
A man, in fact, an adult should have a certain level of financial independence before stepping into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Reasons why I say MODERN marriages are for f00lsih, weak,low self esteem,exploited MANGINAS...

@op,tell that young man that he is a simp, he shouldn't part ways with his resources(bride price) just to get laid, as that is simply prostitut!on...

With due respect, if your sister ain't a virgin and you guys have the gut to collect any shi shi, TONDA go flog una yansh, but if she's a virgin, then Its cool according to traditions..

Any sane man out there should not buy(bride price) the cow, when the milk (pucci) was free..

Why do some real men feel glad to take themselves to prisons(marriage).

Men are tools to be used, men act like a leverage for vvomen to get something(comfort,marriage and finance)..

Who raised these f00lish m£n for christ sake

Thanks for your contribution.. pls sir if it's your sister, how would you handle this. Thanks
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
Creamcrest:
Op disregard all those advice from people above me.

Buhari and his satanic cabal have shattered the Nigerian economy, inflation is on the rise, prices of food items keep soaring on daily basis.

Ask yourself if you would like your sis to be soaking garri in the man's house.

Tell that mofo to go work harder and come back.

Only a financial stable man should consider marriage,take the advise of motivational speakers at your sisters risk.

Thanks sir
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by rickpat(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:

Thanks sir. But the truth is, woman behavior is something else when it comes to the one they want to marry. Ones advice can never be positive to them
just do your part and leave the rest
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by virginprincess(f): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:

Please ma say something
I Just modified my comment.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Medianna:
That decision or 90℅ not yours to make but your sis. Or is she a minor?
Yours is to caution her or were you the one who brought the man home for her!!!
Come to think of it.
The sister you're talking about is she a graduate? Does she have a job that can take care of her financial needs?
Why are you making it look like the young man committed a crime!

She's currently studying in the university
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:

Thanks for your contribution.. pls sir if it's your sister, how would you handle this. Thanks

I wont handle anything sir, I will only sit somewhere and pity the man, cos married men are simply Loosers.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by advanceDNA: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Straight to the point

Is your sister too finacially stable??
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Straight to the point

If he’s not financially stable how is he going to look after your sister?

Are they supposed to live on love alone?
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Medianna(f): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
MARSHALDEMSA202:

She's currently studying in the university
So in your mind now, she doesn't know what she's getting herself into abi?
Caring big bro,
Let her use her tongue to count her teeth.
Any decision she makes support her, no body knows tomorrow.
God forbid, if she starve in the marriage, it was the consequences of her decisions not yours.
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Op you better reason this matter well,any man his family is helping financially to marry a wife is not yet fit to start up a home,he should atleast be able to sponsor his marriage on his own or maybe with little assistance from few people but not depend solely on his family for help,op you better think of the kind of life your sister would live in that marriage,can that man be able to take care of your sister and her children when she starts having kids,i think you should first advise him to get something tangible doing before think of marriage.

Thank you ma
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Medianna:

So in your mind now, she doesn't know what she's getting herself into abi?
Caring big bro,
Let her use her tongue to count her teeth.
Any decision she makes support her, no body knows tomorrow.
God forbid, if she starve in the marriage, it was the consequences of her decisions not yours.
Thanks ma. She's my immidiate elder sister
Re: Should A Man That's Yet To Be Financially Stable Be Given A Spouse For Marriage by Savedday: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
What beats my imagination is, why would a man be rushing to hang liabilities on himself.

Just let the guy and his family know that your sister is a big liability.

Make them understand how useless and opportunist she is.

With this, you keep your sister to yourself and help save the young man.

(1) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Share Intimate Messages They Sent On Social Media Where The Met / Woman Who Had 10 Children With 10 Different Men Buried In Pe Nis-shaped Coffin ( / Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.