Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo (31218 Views)

2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by herkeem: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the People's Democratic party PDP continues today in Osogbo the Capital of Osun State. Everyone is happy to welcome ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR to the land of virtue Osun State. These are some pictures from the event.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by herkeem: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
THE WHOLE OF OSUN STATE IS ATIKULATE WITH THIS HUGE CROWD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4uoqNZs9c

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by herkeem: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Opintiwa: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
If obi chop Osun Atiku chop e own ,kola chop .

Where the drug sniffer wan win for God sakes .

On ya mandate we dey

Hahahahaha

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by herkeem: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Massive crowd here in Osogbo......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Jostoman: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Very inpressive, osun state people have rejected apc and their Satanic broom.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Johnnyessence(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku/Okowa first win in Yoruba land will start from Osun State and 3 states in the bag in Yoruba land. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. February 25th, 2023 must Obey. Yoruba people reject drug baron Tinubu and his clueless APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Atiku Abubakar is a goal. 80% victories for Atiku/Okowa in Osun State come February 25th, 2023 presidential election. We are fully ready for the election next year. Pvc our weapon will be used to elect Atiku/Okowa to power. Pdp balance the equation well. Bvas machines will do the magic in the poll. From my unit to the server straight.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by herkeem: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Osun is Atikulate

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by herkeem: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is impressive......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by herkeem: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku is coming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Okoroawusa: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Very impressive.....

Osun State is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by popez: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Scanty as usual. Mikano boys just dey chop Atiku money undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by onomeabuja: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
herkeem:
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the People's Democratic party PDP continues today in Osogbo the Capital of Osun State. Everyone is happy to welcome ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR to the land of virtue Osun State. These are some pictures from the event.
I love this JOY & genuine LOVE to our in coming president
@atiku abubakar the waziri of Nigeria grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by onomeabuja: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
See Another Genuine Love Haba grin
@waziri I greet u sir!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by onomeabuja: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
See Apcshit with their smelling supporters shocked
Evil keeeeeee Apcshit with their evil supporters.
Say no to muslim-muslim ticket!!!

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by 4teenblaq: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
I know Atiku will surely get a good outing in Osun..

Osun will be one of Tinubu strongholds where he(tinubu) will narrowly get 40%.

Only a dunce and someone who is not aware of his environment will think Tinubu will get 60% or more in Osun state.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by BossGerald: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Haha! Tinubu Urchins go die of hypertension oo

Too much gbas gbos from all angle grin

13 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by garfield1: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
4teenblaq:
I know Atiku will surely get a good outing in Osun..

Osun will be one of Tinubu strongholds where he(tinubu) will narrowly get 40%.

Only a dunce and someone who is not aware of his environment will think Tinubu will get 60% or more in Osun state.

Highest atiku will get is 30

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Sannisege: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
To any southerner who votes for Atiku, May your generations continue to be slaves to Fulanis. Amen.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by limeo: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku will not get more that 2% votes in Osun. Most of the people up there will vote for Asiwaju.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by ryloy: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Poor attendance

We soon show you the drone shoot

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Atiku is not Cumming

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Aguogba(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eleyi gidi gan o shocked
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by gozmok1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sannisege:
To any southerner who votes for Atiku, May your generations continue to be slaves to Fulanis. Amen.

I rather vote for atiku than vote shetima or brain dead tiefnibu ��

10 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by HarunaWest(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Power to the Masses. PDP

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by tyinfinity: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
I can never be Fulani slave.i am voting for jagaban

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by DennisEche(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
smiley
Insha Allah, Our president 2023
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by RestructureNig3: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
tyinfinity:
I can never be Fulani slave.i am voting for jagaban

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences / Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.