Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Condenm Nato And Go To Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condenm Nato And Go To Prison (607 Views)

Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) / So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 / Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condenm Nato And Go To Prison by bilms(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2011
Today, i was chating with a friend in Germany. This friend of mine have read so many injustice done by NATO in Libya. He confessed to me that there is no way you can speak about this in Germany because anyone who speak about NATO doing the wrong thing goes to prison, He said:but If I say that Nato is klling innocent people not Gaddafi, You know what happened to me in Germany? then i asked what? He said, I must go to prison! This is Germany, he lamented further that,The lies are so big in Germany, we have not Freedom to speech.

If Nato is doing the right thing, why sentence people to prison for condemning it?
Re: Condenm Nato And Go To Prison by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2011
It is an unfair world. I have never heard of two groups fighting be it libya or Nigeria and a supposedly neutral party like NATO focuses on bombing one group wihile the fighting between both groups continue. Sad wat people do for mineral resources.
Re: Condenm Nato And Go To Prison by bilms(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2011
very very unfair world
Re: Condenm Nato And Go To Prison by bilms(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Gov Chime Ensures That Lgs Get Their Allocations: Lg Chairmen After Lg Chairmen / Security: As Jonathan Considers Phone Tapping / Kidnappers To Get Death Sentence In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.