Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

When To Get Them All Involved! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When To Get Them All Involved! (167 Views)

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos / The Babcock Saga Examined From The Angle Of Those Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When To Get Them All Involved! by AMumAndMore(f): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
✍� Who's thinking what I'm thinking?

Yea! The holidays are here...... But you must not come and k$ll yourself.

See! The chores of the house is for all, not just for mum.

Catch my drift now?

Yes, the kids are home and you tend to be more busy. Well, what can I tell you?

You're going to be crazy busy only when you take on the whole chores by yourself.

Dear Mamma,

Take it or take it, the holiday is also a time for you to rest.

With proper scheduling and chores appropriation, you're well on your way to enjoying this holiday as well as teaching your kids responsibility.

You don't have a clue as to what chores are age appropriate?

Read More:

Las Las, this December must December .

https://amumandmore.com/house-chores-for-children/

Here you go! What's your take?
We'd love to know!

Love, Laugh, Learn,
Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️ Viv Obinna

#chores #parentingtips #parentinghacks #AgeAppropriate #WednesdayWisdom #vivobinna #amumandmoreng

(1) (Reply)

Area Is Calm / It Is Your Digital Actions That Matter If You Want To Make The DIGITS. / Tokes Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.