Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents (21045 Views)

Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2022
Biafraaa:

When one part of the nation burns, other parts surely will feel its brunt. Just like the Banditry and Boko Haram insurgents in the North it somehow indirectly felt across every part of the nation.

I don't think you will be able to comprehend what I just wrote but before you come lashing. Stay blessed and Vote for Obi Datti for a better Nigeria.
You are saying vote obi datti and ur name is biafraa and u want us to take u serious.

Biafra has no place in Nigeria or igbo land, am igbo and I know as long as we igbos continue to have Biafra mentality Nigerians would continue to look us or anything we do with suspicion

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by biafranrealson: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2022
caduli:
House divided against itself

Your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/UK1pdUgwFbLi94yf6

You are very stupid
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by biafranrealson: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Malami and APC working with simon Ekpa to reduce drastically Obi chances of being president.
We must vote and no idiot can enforce any sit at home

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Thomasankara(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2022
[/color] I no understand this news, saying fg is the one issuing sit at home through proxy, no 1 allegation. 2# they must go and get their Pvc, 3# they are going to leave Nigeria soon. Which kind directionless statement be this na sad sad. [color=#770077]
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by shuttox: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Only fools will believe Peter Obi does not know anything about iPob and their activities in his backyard.

Urchins will come and mention Tinubu and Oduduwa agitators in the same breath...forgetting that these guys do not enjoy the approval of 10% of Yoruba people unlike Biafrans. UGM and Ipob that was fully applauded by majority of igbos online and offline until they began to wreck their violence upon the people.
I hear....Always spewing trash

APC Working with Simon Ikpa
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Mercury12(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Igbojew:
Because of your deep hatred against IPOB you could not read the news instead you jump to criticised IPOB because they were mentioned in the thread..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Hahahaha. I don't hate anyone. I just hate hypocrisy.
I hate people manners or certain behavioral pattern...

Well I'm hope you enjoying your stay outside the east. Business must be going well cheesy
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coronavirus84: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Ipob abeg make the sit-at-home happen okkoooo cos I need some rest off duty
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by ayodiran49k: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2022
They know the importance of elections holding I'm the East. Las las IPOB don get sense.They know the importance of elections holding I'm the East. Las las IPOB don get sense....
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Panda7(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2022
until now i haven't seen the massive development going on in biafraland or when are they going to build the dubai in their dreams. there must be someone sponsoring and brainwashing them to carry on with the killings there
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by HimName: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
All of you against the 5 days sit at home order are nothing but Fulani and Sabo slaves from futajalon.

There will not be election in Biafra land.

We are doing this for our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. We are not part of this contraption.

The order must stand and even the 15 days planned sit at home order to be announced in due time.
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by SenatePresdo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu you must be a comedian i guess? A good one at that grin

So you want us to keep you obingo at arm length and avoid you zombidients completely right?

Lol

You obingo and that demented effermite frog voice go collect wotopuriously from us even after election grin

An eye for an eye grin

Una never see chumchin Nwanne grin

Look at this one, Peter Obi collecting from urchins?

Joke of the century grin

Go to Tiktok, Tinubu is the most popular comedian there, obidients too much joorrrr
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Villa12(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Look at this one, Peter Obi collecting from urchins?

Joke of the century grin

Go to Tiktok, Tinubu is the most popular comedian there, obidients too much joorrrr
Hahahahaha

We no dey give shi shi but we dey share bread and 1k mobilization fee grin grin
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by IGBOSON1: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Coldie:

I am igbo so how would I be an igbo hating bigot, but igbos are not ready to be serious.

As long as ipob still has power to be doing nonsense, they are not ready to end seat at home. When they are ready we will know

Dude, you ARE NOT IGBO! At the very least, you’re some self-hating efulefu schmuck born and brought up either in the south-west of core north, whose mama told him he’s Igbo or part Igbo, and who has been brought up on a diet of anti-Igbo rhetoric from his Fulani or Yoruba acquaintances!

Just see what you said in response to another legitimate post questioning your sanity:

That we Igbos are destroying our region doesn’t mean other regions aren’t moving on

Now just how TF can any true Igbo with even a partial understanding of our sojourn in Nigeria from the 50s to date (especially the uncivil war and the last 7+ years since the evil and murderous bigot became president)…..how can any true Igbo with his head screwed on right be so idiotic as to posit that ‘Ndigbo are the ones destroying their own region’!?

Alaigbo, despite all the marginalisation and cheating (mainly by the other two major ethnicities) has managed to maintain its federally abandoned region and record some modest economic and HDI successes even over and above those who have held power and coveted Nigerias’ resources to their region, entrepreneurs and politicians the most! These successes Ndigbo have recorded are largely SELF-MADE and despite the wicked political and economic machinations and strangulations against us that’s been going on from the late 60s to date! Now tell me, after reading this….how the Igbo have managed to record modest socio-economic successes despite the limitations placed in our way by ‘one Nigeria’, does this sound to you like a people out to ‘destroy their region’!? You just open your mouth waaaaah to be yapping absolute bunkum that has no bearing with reality on ground just because you want to cast Ndigbo in a negative, self-harming light!

And another thing….can you explain how the south-east was once adjudged one of the most peaceful regions in Nigeria….if not the most peaceful, prior to the coming of Buhari in 2015, and all of a sudden (apologies to Tekno grin ) they developed a fascination for bloodletting, self-destruction and self-hate!? Does this make sense to you!? IPOB was in existence long before Buhari arrived on the scene in 2015, and never took up arms or were accused of taking up arms against anyone, but, as you want others to believe, they suddenly developed a hunger for ‘destroying their own region’ from 2015 onwards!? Like Judge Judy might say: ‘if it doesn’t make sense, it’s usually not true’!

This forum is crawling with 5th-columnists and impostors all trying to sell a false and already discredited narrative that Ndigbo are ‘killing themselves and destroying their region because they want Biafra’! Imagine such twaddle! This campaign of calumny, murder and obfuscation of issues seems to have taken an added urgency and desperation in the run-up to the 2023 presidential elections! Join the dots and the bigger picture will begin to emerge!

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude, you ARE NOT IGBO! At the very least, you’re some self-hating efulefu schmuck born and brought up either in the south-west of core north, whose mama told him he’s Igbo or part Igbo, and who has been brought up on a diet of anti-Igbo rhetoric from his Fulani or Yoruba acquaintances!
Go through my posting history, add 1+1 together.
I am igbo and I didn’t grow up in the core north, neither did I grow up in the south west, neither am I part igbo.

My blood is 100% igbo, I am not mixed from any of my generation.

I am amongst the few igbos who was following the crowd like every other igbo, same sentiments of saying Nigeria hates us, Nigeria killed us, Nigeria this and that, Biafra, restructuring.

I am amongst the few igbos to ever ask what exactly are we fighting for?

The civil war that we said Nigeria killed us, what was the main cause of it? Or did the north wake up and start killing us like that? Y is it that when u people want to tell ur children stories u would down play or omit that part of how u were primarily the cause of the war and jump into the killing part?

After the war igbos were so much one Nigerianists that less than 10years after the war we produced VP, but what did we do the moment we started getting back our feet we went back to being war mongerers trying to provoke another war? And u say i should keep quiet?

Before now igbos were saying we want an extra state, but when the calculations was done we that knew found out we were just making noise, we tried to warn the rest to desist. Western region is more populated than eastern region, western region is larger in landmass than eastern region, former western region was broken into 8states while former eastern region despite being smaller in size was broken into 9states and we are still advocating to make it 10? When we exposed this call for extra state died down, they focused their attention to another trouble?

They say is restructuring that’s their problem? Everyday we keep asking these igbo advocates of restructuring to tell us what I’m the east they want federal government to restructure for them, till today nobody has answered this question, if they say it’s resource control because 2states in the east have oil, so if there’s resource control how will the other 3 states survive?

They say it’s Biafra? They are giving statistics of human development how Switzerland is landlocked but it’s a rich country, but they won’t talk about Lesotho that’s in similar condition as Biafra, an African country trapped in the middle of another bigger African country. They are 90% dependent on South Africa that they sometimes use South African currency, now they are begging South African to annex them.

What exactly do we want? Who will take us seriously with all this Biafra attitude?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by LottiOk: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nwanne rapu ndi ara Igbos, u even get time 2to reply him, i can't waste such time cos he disgusts me wit his stupid lies he got from their ipob radio presenters. what u just said here is d honest truth dat they refuse to admit. Abum nwafor ka gi & u said most of dem things on my mind, ipob has brot nothing but shame to umuigbo & alaigbo. Pay no attention 2 dat slowpoke with a thousand monikers tagging u swesterner or northerner, ogwu kanu Ji we jide fa sirike but soon it'll clear 4 him eyes wen fg nab or kill him

Coldie:

I am igbo and I didn’t grow up in the core north, neither did I grow up in the south west, neither am I part igbo.

I am amongst the few igbos who was following the crowd like every other igbo, same sentiments of saying Nigeria hates us, Nigeria killed us, Nigeria this and that, Biafra, restructuring.

The civil war that we said Nigeria killed us, what was the main cause of it? Or did the north wake up and start killing us like that? Y is it that when u people want to tell ur children stories u would down play or omit that part of how u were primarily the cause of the war and jump into the killing part?

After the war igbos were so much one Nigerianists that less than 10years after the war we produced VP, but what did we do the moment we started getting back our feet we went back to being war mongerers trying to provoke another war? And u say i should keep quiet?

Before now igbos were saying we want an extra state, but when the calculations was done we that knew found out we were just making noise, we tried to warn the rest to desist. Western region is more populated than eastern region, western region is larger in landmass than eastern region, former western region was broken into 8states while former eastern region despite being smaller in size was broken into 9states and we are still advocating to make it 10? When we exposed this call for extra state died down, they focused their attention to another trouble?

They say is restructuring that’s their problem? Everyday we keep asking these igbo advocates of restructuring to tell us what I’m the east they want federal government to restructure for them, till today nobody has answered this question, if they say it’s resource control because 2states in the east have oil, so if there’s resource control how will the other 3 states survive?

They say it’s Biafra? They are giving statistics of human development how Switzerland is landlocked but it’s a rich country, but they won’t talk about Lesotho that’s in similar condition as Biafra, an African country trapped in the middle of another bigger African country. They are 90% dependent on South Africa that they sometimes use South African currency, now they are begging South African to annex them.

What exactly do we want? Who will take us seriously with all this Biafra attitude?
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
LottiOk:
Nwanne rapu ndi ara Igbos, u even get time 2to reply him, i can't waste such time cos he disgusts me wit his stupid lies he got from their ipob radio presenters. what u just said here is d honest truth dat they refuse to admit. Abum nwafor ka gi & u said most of dem things on my mind, ipob has brot nothing but shame to umuigbo & alaigbo. Pay no attention 2 dat slowpoke with a thousand monikers tagging u swesterner or northerner, ogwu kanu Ji we jide fa sirike but soon it'll clear 4 him eyes wen fg nab or kill him

I have told all of them that how long will this circle of death continue?

I have researched deep into that civil war and I know ojukwu is not the hero they all want us to believe he is, when it was obvious he couldn’t win this war everybody was trying to call him to order to stop, the once he couldn’t get to was branded sabo, while the ones who could get to were executed, Ojukwu at a point in time had was so paranoid that just suspicions is enough for him to kill u, Enugu fell few months after the start of the war he covered it up with his caucus followers without letting the people know Enugu had fallen while they moved the capital somewhere else, he would be in somewhere like Aba or owerri making broadcast and making the people think it was from Enugu that Enugu was still standing. Even after all those things he fled, so y then did he waste all those lives and kill fellow igbos who begged him to end it. If he had ended that war earlier a huge population of our people wouldn’t have died of malnutrition.
Our people came back to Nigeria and were given 30pounds to start something, they will tell u ordinary 30pounds was given, but they won’t tell u how much 30pounds was as at then, apart from that they already know that if the government said they won’t give us nothing would have happened, they decide to give us problem.
Our properties were seized in some parts of the south and even by our fellow igbos in the east, in aba many of our people who returned the indegenes seized their properties, north and west that did not are the people we see as enemies till today.
Now every 20years one scammer would come out, scam the people some will die some will be disabled some will go to prison, then when he gets tired he will retire and another scammer will continue.
All the problems and initial gragra Ralph uwazurike and Massob caused in the early 2000’s where is the Biafra? So all those youths did for nothing?
Did it stop? Another scammer came, ipob and Nnamdi Kanu? Now Simon ekpa is busy causing his own problem.

How long is our people going to continue this death circle. It pains me so much, it has made our people unable to think and a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by IGBOSON1: 2:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Coldie:

If by the off-chance you do happen to have some Igbo blood in you, that in no way makes you Igbo given your efulefu nature, self-hate and anti-Igbo posturing! The fact you may have held positions in the past (positions antithetical to wider Igbo interests) means fckall! All it shows is that you’ve been at this game of deceit and lies for quite some time!

My last response to your idiocy was built on two planks:

*First was to ask you to explain your dumbass assertion that ‘Ndigbo are destroying their own land’! I showed how no other ethnicity shows love and consideration for their kinsfolk and their land more than Ndigbo, and this assertion is corroborated by the apprenticeship scheme and how Ndigbo have developed their hometowns, through self-help, to become the best looking in Nigeria…..just two examples out of many! I asked you if this sounds like the type of people out to destroy their own homeland!

*Secondly, i asked you to explain how a region that, pre-Buhari and pre-2015, was adjudged to be the most peaceful region in the country! Obviously, a region doesn’t assume the position of most peaceful on its own….it’s human beings that inhabit said region that make it either peaceful or insecure and crime-ridden! I asked you how a once peaceful people could all of a sudden turn round to want to ‘destroy their region and murder their kinsfolk’ from the date of 2015 onwards! I told you that IPOB had existed years before the unfortunate appearance of Buhari on the scene, yet had always conducted their affairs peacefully and didn’t attack anyone! I asked you to explain this! IPOB that had been peaceful all along, we’re forced to pick up arms to defend themselves from state-sanctioned murder by the Buhari junta as well as defend themselves from the Fulani herdsmen/terrorists mass killings of innocent Igbo men, women and Children IN ALAIGBO! These killings were either ignored and allowed to fester by the Buhari gov’t, or they were incapable of preventing it! Till today, Igbo men women and children are still being murdered IN THEIR OWN REGION by Fulani herdsmen/bandits/terrorists, and your useless federal gov’t says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about these murders!

The aforementioned was what i stated in my last response to you. You didn’t address them, but skirted around them and went off on a tangent, raising new anti-Igbo issues and giving oxygen to the many jaundiced assertions and claims wicked Igbo-hating bigots like to use when seeking to blame the victim! Because that’s exactly what you’re doing here: blaming the Ndigbo….victim, for the crimes of the wicked Buhari gov’t and their herdsmen/bandit/terrorist partners! You’re basically blaming Ndigbo for exercising their God-given right to freedom of association…freedom of assembly….and freedom to choose secession or remain in ‘one Nigeria’ to be murdered in our own homes and treated as 3rd class citizens by the Fulani hegemony who ‘justify’ their hatred towards Ndigbo because they believe Ndigbo sent Nzeogwu, et-al, to go murder their Sadauna and other regional leaders!

This was you at your most vile and despicable….exactly what i just said of the ‘justification’ the Fulani give for their hatred and wickedness towards Ndigbo:

You gave your impostor/5th-columnist status away with this one……on many levels! No true Igbo blud will talk of ‘u people telling your children stories’, and no true Igbo blud will EVER….not in a million years, blame Ndigbo for the pogrom visited upon us in the north in the 60s….that went on for WEEKS; nor blame his own people for the war crimes committed against us by the Nigerian state during the uncivil war! History seems to be repeating itself today as Ndigbo are yet again being slaughtered enmasse (this time, on their own land), with the central gov’t, whose primary job is the protection of lives and property of all Nigerians, either unwilling or unable to stop it and bring the murderers to book! This is the reality Ndigbo face in this shithole of a country, yet you want to sit there and blame the victim!?

You hold a gun to a peoples head and force them at gunpoint to be Nigerians’, then turn around to accuse them of being ‘comfortable and willing one-Nigerianists’ who returned ingratitude for the ‘benevolence and favour’ shown to them by the Fulani who were so ‘gracious and kind’ as to allow Ndigbo be vice to their presidency! You see how utterly idiotic you sound!? No true Igbo would spout this rubbish, and reasoning like this only further reveals your true Fulani-hegemonic identity!

Nigeria is fcked up as is, but the present structure of the country…..as faulty as it is, has left Ndigbo with the short end of the stick! The structure of the polity has been rigged against Ndigbo and disproportionately favours the Fulani north-west! This is what you should be highlighting if indeed you were Igbo, not getting pissed-off that Igbo politicians are asking for more states to balance the regions! In any case, this is an elitist issue and has little or nothing to do with the Igbo masses! To find out the sentiments and leanings of majority of the populace on any given topical issue, countries resort to referenda, but your ‘one Nigeria’ dare not try that! They’d rather shoot innocent protesters in cold blood than agree to conducting a referendum because they know their fakeass ‘union’ wouldn’t survive one!

If Kano, that’s practically a desert, can be littered with LGAs and claim bogus population figures all in the name of playing Nigerian politics, why would one who claims to be Igbo get angry that Igbo politicians are asking for additional states!? Kano miraculously maintained the huge number of LGAs they started off with even after Jigawa was carved out from it! No be juju be dat!? This is just one example out of many showing how the muslim core north has used the military to structure the Nigerian polity to disproportionately favour themselves, and the rest of the ‘enslaved’ Nigerians should keep quiet abi!? On the day of the so called ‘independence’ the north signed up as one whole region while two regions in the south signed up! So how come today, this same north has managed to convince the south that they should cream off a larger percentage of federally enabled benefits….more so when it’s the south that is providing most of the resources that sustains the country!? This is what you should focus your attention and ire on, not Ndigbo that their political elite are asking for more states to help balance things a bit!

Another pointer as to your true identity is your daft question on ‘restructuring’ and fixation on oyel! No enlightened southerner would have ambiguities as to what restructuring entails! It’s only 5th-columnists who will ask the kind of dumbass question you asked on restructuring….pretending not to know what it entails just to buy time! The fact you think the south-east stands to loose because they only have two states producing small amounts of oil shows how limited you are in thinking and imagination! There are many things besides oyel and gas that could move from the exclusive to the concurrent list: solid minerals; aviation; ports; policing; etc! The reason you pretend not to know what restructuring means is because you feel you’ll loose the current stranglehold you have on the Nigerian political-economy and that if regions are allowed to develop and progress at their own pace, they’ll leave your lazy ass behind and show you up for the liability you are! I said this is UNA thinking, not that it’s necessarily true! As Peter Obi said, with the right type of focused gov’t driving things, the north could make a killing from agriculture and it value-added industry!

Dude, the mere fact you’re positing that the accomplished Igbo are similar in outlook and economic prospects with Lesotho shows your hateful, deceitful and duplicitous nature! Leaving aside the fact that Ndigbo are blessed with an intimidating array of accomplished sons and daughters, you neglect to mention the huge oil and gas deposits in Alaigbo! But all that aside, you really think that if Ndigbo secede with ‘just your 5 south-east states’, that the rest of Nigeria will carry on as is!? There’s a reason the hegemonic forces dread Mazi Kanu and IPOB, and would shit in their collective hegemonic pants if presented with the possibility of Ndigbo leaving….even if it’s to secede as the much derided ‘dot in a circle’!
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Emytexboy(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Biafrans should ignore this rubbish news
5 days Sit at home still stand

Mazi Simon Ekpa
I feel like shading tears after I read this rubbish News, so this is the level of compromise these criminals in dos have become? They even said people should go and get their PVC to vote, if not for you in this struggle, our dreams of getting Biafra would have been in vain, God is indeed wise
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by cybernaut(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2022
According to your write-up ,ipob advise us to go and get our PVC and prepare for the election but the same ipob still said that they are not involved in anything politically with Nigeria election.

Simon Ekpa all the way. No election in Biafra Home and I believe him.
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

If by the off-chance you do happen to have some Igbo blood in you, that in no way makes you Igbo given your efulefu nature, self-hate and anti-Igbo posturing! The fact you may have held positions in the past (positions antithetical to wider Igbo interests) means fckall! All it shows is that you’ve been at this game of deceit and lies for quite some time!
Truth will always be truth. I used my position to further igbo interest cause I have the ability to analyse and predict things like this, back then when I did they always believed the person with the Biafra mentality only for my prediction to happen later on. I was right and I still right but just because I am not and was against Biafra they have made up their mind that as long as its me nothing would ever make them agree.

Now who is the efulefu

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

*First was to ask you to explain your dumbass assertion that ‘Ndigbo are destroying their own land’! I showed how no other ethnicity shows love and consideration for their kinsfolk and their land more than Ndigbo, and this assertion is corroborated by the apprenticeship scheme and how Ndigbo have developed their hometowns, through self-help, to become the best looking in Nigeria…..just two examples out of many! I asked you if this sounds like the type of people out to destroy their own homeland!

We Igbos can never destroy our land, but with the right manipulation especially when Biafra is involved things would turn immediately, south east was the most peaceful region no doubt but the gradual sliding of the east into this disaster right now happened over time and it happened based on human nature, manipulate them using sth they are emotional about, next thing radicalise them.
Nnamdi Kanu came with we are coming to give u Biafra without firing a single shot, I have been in the uk and I have gotten all the knowledge I can which we all know is a lie, Nnamdi Kanu is a school drop out.
Next he told started appealing to their emotions, he was using Nigerias weakness to capitalise on them, Fulani herdsmen, poverty, etc.
Then when he saw he had gotten their attention and enough following he started giving orders, to do this he needed weapons but no one was brought from over seas despite his followers raising money for it.
Finally during the endsars when police stations were raided he got his weapons, he manipulates the people again into creating an armed group called ESN.
Once that was done he was ready to rain hell on anybody in the east who didn’t follow his orders.
He used oath to keep them uncheck and false promises to make sure they are motivated enough.
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

*Secondly, i asked you to explain how a region that, pre-Buhari and pre-2015, was adjudged to be the most peaceful region in the country! Obviously, a region doesn’t assume the position of most peaceful on its own….it’s human beings that inhabit said region that make it either peaceful or insecure and crime-ridden! I asked you how a once peaceful people could all of a sudden turn round to want to ‘destroy their region and murder their kinsfolk’ from the date of 2015 onwards! I told you that IPOB had existed years before the unfortunate appearance of Buhari on the scene, yet had always conducted their affairs peacefully and didn’t attack anyone! I asked you to explain this! IPOB that had been peaceful all along, we’re forced to pick up arms to defend themselves from state-sanctioned murder by the Buhari junta as well as defend themselves from the Fulani herdsmen/terrorists mass killings of innocent Igbo men, women and Children IN ALAIGBO! These killings were either ignored and allowed to fester by the Buhari gov’t, or they were incapable of preventing it! Till today, Igbo men women and children are still being murdered IN THEIR OWN REGION by Fulani herdsmen/bandits/terrorists, and your useless federal gov’t says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about these murders!

The aforementioned was what i stated in my last response to you. You didn’t address them, but skirted around them and went off on a tangent, raising new anti-Igbo issues and giving oxygen to the many jaundiced assertions and claims wicked Igbo-hating bigots like to use when seeking to blame the victim! Because that’s exactly what you’re doing here: blaming the Ndigbo….victim, for the crimes of the wicked Buhari gov’t and their herdsmen/bandit/terrorist partners! You’re basically blaming Ndigbo for exercising their God-given right to freedom of association…freedom of assembly….and freedom to choose secession or remain in ‘one Nigeria’ to be murdered in our own homes and treated as 3rd class citizens by the Fulani hegemony who ‘justify’ their hatred towards Ndigbo because they believe Ndigbo sent Nzeogwu, et-al, to go murder their Sadauna and other regional leaders!

This was you at your most vile and despicable….exactly what i just said of the ‘justification’ the Fulani give for their hatred and wickedness towards Ndigbo:

Ndigbo did not send Nzeogwu but our actions after it sent a message, how do u explain to anybody that after Ironsi became head of state he refuses to try the coup plotters, he refused to hand back power to the civilian government but was instead making decrees, then to make matters worst our people were celebrating when the coup took place especially in the north.

How exactly were we treated as 3rd class citizens? If we are taking like this then what will the southsouth say? They joined to fight the war only for their allies to turn against them and suck away their resources for decades bro let us tell ourselves the truth?

Fulani herdsmen issue is a national problem, even their own people in the north west are not spared or have u not watched the bandits warlords documentary?

I will say it anywhere Buhari did more for igbos than any other president since 1999, even with all the insults and hate he tried then imagine if we supported him?

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:
:

You hold a gun to a peoples head and force them at gunpoint to be Nigerians’, then turn around to accuse them of being ‘comfortable and willing one-Nigerianists’ who returned ingratitude for the ‘benevolence and favour’ shown to them by the Fulani who were so ‘gracious and kind’ as to allow Ndigbo be vice to their presidency! You see how utterly idiotic you sound!? No true Igbo would spout this rubbish, and reasoning like this only further reveals your true Fulani-hegemonic identity!
Today even the Hausa or Fulani or yorubas, if they decide to secede what happened to Biafra will be childsplay to what we will do to them, it’s easier to talk and talk until u dare trying to break up that’s when u will know
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

!

If Kano, that’s practically a desert, can be littered with LGAs and claim bogus population figures all in the name of playing Nigerian politics, why would one who claims to be Igbo get angry that Igbo politicians are asking for additional states!? Kano miraculously maintained the huge number of LGAs they started off with even after Jigawa was carved out from it! No be juju be dat!? This is just one example out of many showing how the muslim core north has used the military to structure the Nigerian polity to disproportionately favour themselves, and the rest of the ‘enslaved’ Nigerians should keep quiet abi!? On the day of the so called ‘independence’ the north signed up as one whole region while two regions in the south signed up! So how come today, this same north has managed to convince the south that they should cream off a larger percentage of federally enabled benefits….more so when it’s the south that is providing most of the resources that sustains the country!? This is what you should focus your attention and ire on, not Ndigbo that their political elite are asking for more states to help balance things a bit!
U guys are making a huge mistake spinning this narrative, the day it will be confirmed, d results will backfire on us.
I have been to the north and I knw the north is more populated than the south, u guys keep doing the same thing again, and I keep warning.
Northern almajiris system is part of what’s exploding their population plus the immigrants crossing over from their borders Who easily assimilate in, u guys that are pushing this narrative are u aware that if a census is to be held today , revenue sharing formula will be visited. Currently there are some northern states that earn same or lesser money than ebonyi, but if a census shows that they have larger land mass and larger population, ebonyi allocation would be reduced and there’s increased? Make we dae get sense o

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Another pointer as to your true identity is your daft question on ‘restructuring’ and fixation on oyel! No enlightened southerner would have ambiguities as to what restructuring entails! It’s only 5th-columnists who will ask the kind of dumbass question you asked on restructuring….pretending not to know what it entails just to buy time! The fact you think the south-east stands to loose because they only have two states producing small amounts of oil shows how limited you are in thinking and imagination! There are many things besides oyel and gas that could move from the exclusive to the concurrent list: solid minerals; aviation; ports; policing; etc! The reason you pretend not to know what restructuring means is because you feel you’ll loose the current stranglehold you have on the Nigerian political-economy and that if regions are allowed to develop and progress at their own pace, they’ll leave your lazy ass behind and show you up for the liability you are! I said this is UNA thinking, not that it’s necessarily true! As Peter Obi said, with the right type of focused gov’t driving things, the north could make a killing from agriculture and it value-added industry!
I had the rare vintage point of being in a level where I cod make these decisions, FYI I follow for people way do national conference during Goodluck administration , if not for the fact that I deleted my old account after some people just by listening to my rants on nairaland then was able to decode my identity, I was trying to tell igbos to not support restructuring they said am a saboteur, am a this am a that. Only for it to happen the way I predicted.

National conference and restructuring doesn’t favour us the only people it favours are the south west and southsouth, know this and know peace.

South east geography not even our landmass is not sustainable or favourable for natural resources, there’s a reason our soil is red, I have researched this and I know this, don’t let the little oil and gas deceive u.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude, the mere fact you’re positing that the accomplished Igbo are similar in outlook and economic prospects with Lesotho shows your hateful, deceitful and duplicitous nature! Leaving aside the fact that Ndigbo are blessed with an intimidating array of accomplished sons and daughters, you neglect to mention the huge oil and gas deposits in Alaigbo! But all that aside, you really think that if Ndigbo secede with ‘just your 5 south-east states’, that the rest of Nigeria will carry on as is!? There’s a reason the hegemonic forces dread Mazi Kanu and IPOB, and would shit in their collective hegemonic pants if presented with the possibility of Ndigbo leaving….even if it’s to secede as the much derided ‘dot in a circle’!
Accomplished sons and daughters is based on our ties with Nigeria, there’s a reason y most of them achieved greatness after they left our region.
I said it before and I will say it again geographically and economically there’s no much difference between south east and Lesotho, Biafra would be worst cause Lesotho has a good relationship with SA but we will have a bad one with Nigeria.
Presently with the good relationship Lesotho is dependent on South Africa it’s even worst that they are begging SA to annex them, then y would we follow same step knowing we won’t be able to be annexed again once it’s done abi we want make or lose again?

Igboson1 based on my level u never still reach, I am just praying for u cause I know u would reach one day and u would regret these things u are supporting

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by IGBOSON1: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Coldie:

Truth will always be truth. I used my position to further igbo interest cause I have the ability to analyse and predict things like this, back then when I did they always believed the person with the Biafra mentality only for my prediction to happen later on. I was right and I still right but just because I am not and was against Biafra they have made up their mind that as long as its me nothing would ever make them agree.

Now who is the efulefu

Dude, learn to collect your thoughts and response in one post so those saddled with the thankless task of having to respond to your revisionism, obfuscation of issues, conjecture and outright lies, don't have to be going back and forth looking at your many posts responding to one of mine!

Stop wallowing in self-pity....no one is interested here in your complaints! If you come on here pretending to be Igbo, then go on to make it look like Ndigbo hate Mazi Kanu and IPOB and are more than happy with their lot in 'one Nigeria', then you will be challenged and called out for the liar and impostor you appear to be! If by the off-chance you have some Igbo blood in you, then you are the worst kind of efulefu out there!

Don't give a shit on your jaundiced take on Mazi Kanu and his intentions! He founded IPOB on the principles of non-violent confrontation and civil disobedience. All they were doing at first was to go out on the streets and protest...agitating for a referendum on secession of Biafra from the killing field of 'one Nigeria'! The org' is not perfect....as no one is, and with the benefit of hindsight we can afford ourselves the luxury of sitting in the comfort of our homes to point out 'mistakes' and apportion blame on an org' that has been the victim of state-sponsored murders from the time Buharis' unfortunate ascendency into office in 2015! One mistake i will concede IPOB and i have made was talking of a Biafra that includes certain ethnicities known to have harboured anti-Igbo persons and sentiments over the years or known to have denied their Igbo haritage: like the Ijaw and Ogoni, Ikwerre and Ogba. I wouldn't want a newly emergent Biafra to include these groups! They can remain back in 'one Nigeria' to continue their lovefest with their 'liberators' the Fulani and Yoruba!

You see why i call you a liar and a revisionist? Mazi Kanu started IPOB on the principles of non-violent confrontation, but what TF were you expecting him and the org' to do when the evil Buhari gov't kept on murdering innocent Igbo youth in cold blood...and everyone, including our useless governors in the south-east, acting like nothing was going on!? There were many instances where the wicked Nigerian army and other security bodies were using Igbo protesting youth for target practice, yet nobody said anything! THIS WAS WHEN MAZI KANU DECIDED TO RESORT TO PICKING UP ARMS FOR IPOB TO PROTECT THEMSELVES. The call to arms took a greater urgency and significance with the slaughter of innocent men, women, children and babies in Uzo-Uwani and Nimbo by cowardly Fulani herdsmen/bandits/terrorists who had infiltrated the region, and whom i suspect were being given cover by compromised elements within Nigerian security bodies like the army, police and DSS! No group of people with a fighting spirit and self-pride will sit back and allow some filthy invaders from all over west and central Africa come into their region and start murdering them with the assistance of elements within the federal gov't....no ethnicity who values and loves themselves will tolerate this, even if their political elite are as useless as the P in psychology! It was the dereliction of duty by the Buhari and state gov'ts in the south-east that led to the formation of ESN....simple! Prior to the unfortunate coming of Buhari in 2015, IPOB had been existing for many years and never saw the need to pick up arms to defend themselves! WHETHER BY OMISSION OR COMMISSION, THE BUHARI GOV'T IS REPONSIBLE FOR THE SENSELESS MURDERS IN A HITHERTO PEACEFUL REGION, AND BY EXTENSION AND IMPLICATION, THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FORMATION OF ESN!

You said:

Finally during the endsars when police stations were raided he got his weapons, he manipulates the people again into creating an armed group called ESN.
Once that was done he was ready to rain hell on anybody in the east who didn’t follow his orders.
He used oath to keep them uncheck and false promises to make sure they are motivated enough.

You see what i mean when i said you sound EXACTLY like a dyed-in-the-wool Igbo-hater?....Coming up with all manner of conjecture and heresay you can't back up either with proof or reasoned argument! You're so desperate to rope Mazi kanu and IPOB into the widespread insecurity going on in your useless 'one Nigeria' that you're prepared to blame them for raids on police stations during endsars riots! Everyone remembers how peaceful the riots were until agents of gov't were seen in recordings coordinating violent attacks on endsars protesters and dropping off thugs from jeeps! The gov't are solely responsible for the degeneration into violence of a once peaceful protest, but you want to heap the blame on IPOB!

Jeez! I can't believe the utter cra'p you come up with atimes....all while claiming to be Igbo:

Ndigbo did not send Nzeogwu but our actions after it sent a message, how do u explain to anybody that after Ironsi became head of state he refuses to try the coup plotters, he refused to hand back power to the civilian government but was instead making decrees, then to make matters worst our people were celebrating when the coup took place especially in the north.

How exactly were we treated as 3rd class citizens? If we are taking like this then what will the southsouth say? They joined to fight the war only for their allies to turn against them and suck away their resources for decades bro let us tell ourselves the truth?

Fulani herdsmen issue is a national problem, even their own people in the north west are not spared or have u not watched the bandits warlords documentary?

I will say it anywhere Buhari did more for igbos than any other president since 1999, even with all the insults and hate he tried then imagine if we supported him?

The first bolded should leave no one in doubt on your 5-columnist/impostor status! NO IGBO would come up with that kind of accusation on his own kinsfolk, and you sound just like the average Igbo-hater from the muslim core north or south-west who looks for any reason to try and 'justify' the pogrom and subsequent war crimes in the uncivil war! Why blame Ndigbo for the actions and inactions of Ironsi, who many Igbo will tell you was quite naive in his actions.....a naivete that eventually led to his murder! And you're bringing up the lie making the rounds and dreamnt up by these same Igbo-haters that Ndigbo were out partying like it's 1999 (apologies to Prince) on hearing of the coup and death of Sadauna et-al!...Lies all aimed at trying to 'justify' their evil actions towards Ndigbo in the late 60s!

And the second bolded is a question no true Igbo would ask! You look at the fact they say Ndigbo is a leg of the tripod Nigeria stands on, yet NO Igbo has been head of state or president SINCE 1966: no Igbo had been chief of army staff till the coming of GEJ, when he appointed Ihejirika; can’t remember the last time a Igbo was chief judge of Nigeria….they used their usual tricks to ensure Justice Odili didn’t get it; hydrocarbon rich parts of Igboland have been removed from the wider Igbo region and placed in another region/state for a minority to lord over in trust for the ruling hegemony; the little hydrocarbon Anambra managed to have was stolen for years with Delta state credited for the 13% derivation payments until Obiano kicked up a fuss; no Igbo -as much as it’s widely accepted that we’re entrepreneurial and business savvy- is featured in the top 5 Forbes wealthiest in Nigeria; no Igbo has EVER been substantive minister of the FCT they say belongs to ALL Nigerians, while the north has had more than their fair share of representation; there’s hardly any nation-building federal institutions or multi-billion dollar federally-enabled industries located in the south-east region, and when independent observers recommend the south-east as a good location for one -like happened with the steel coy that was taken to Ajaokuta instead of the recommended Onitsha- the federal gov’t will overrule this and take it to another region; i could go on and on! It’s only one not true to himself that will argu Ndigbo haven’t been treated as 3rd class citizens in Nigeria by the ruling hegemony!

I don't give a shit if the bandits and terrorists are equally operating in the north....so what! They should keep their nefarious activities confined to their region and not export it into the south-east! Shikena!

Buhari has done nothing for Ndigbo....NOTHING! Are you his cheerleader now? Tell me what he has done that he used his money or money from the sale of groundnut to do....or tell me what he has done that he hasn't done much more for other regions! Is it in appointments or fair distribution of the nations commonwealth amongst the regions/ethnicities? Whatever little thing the Buhari gov't deigned to give Ndigbo, he has taken much more from us through the wasting of thousands of Igbo lives! He will roast in hell!

Today even the Hausa or Fulani or yorubas, if they decide to secede what happened to Biafra will be childsplay to what we will do to them, it’s easier to talk and talk until u dare trying to break up that’s when u will know.

You making the above assertion shows how little you know of the dynamics and interplay of forces within the Nigerian polity! For a start, if the muslim core north decides to secede today, the rest of the country will bid them bye-bye and throw a farewell party! And if the Yoruba should join the Igbo inwanting to secede (two legs of the tripod on which Nigeria stands), then it's curtains for 'one Nigeria' as we know it and the muslim core north can't do shit!

Dude, if Nigeria were to be restructured today on the pre-66 fiscal-federal structure that existed at the time, the south-east, south-south and i'm sure south-west would prefer it to the lopsided structure we have today that primarily benefits the muslim core north! Useless landmass and useless unproductive population would no more be the primary consideration for allocation of funds from the federation account and everyone will be made to answer their papa name! Ebonyi, with its vast hydrocarbon and solid mineral resources would greatly benefit from this! And besides, i presume we're talking of a correct census being carried out in Nigeria for the first time since the 50s!?

I couldn't give a rats ass who you really are! You disgust me! Hitler, Jezebel and Anini were prominent people in history so what's your point!?

All things considered, the south-east is one of the most blessed...if not most blessed regions in Nigeria given their vast human and natural resources. Those who claim this is not the case and that their region had more 'viability and potentials' are the ones being a stumbling block to achieveing true restructuring and fiscal-federalism in Nigeria! Join the dots to see the bigger picture!

Lesotho can never be compared to a free and independent Igbo nation whether in human or natural resources potential, and you know it! You arguing otherwise is just you being deceitful! Besides, what makes you think If Biafra or Alaigbo secede, that Nigeria will survive as is with the remaining regions/ethnicities and current political-economy intact? You have a over-simplified way of reasoning mate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Dispatches Onyeama As Special Envoy To Benin Republic / Kalu Presides As 5,000 Dump APGA For APC In Abia (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.